1

Feelings

 

 

Haebin yawned as her alarm started to finally wake her up, she reached for her side table and unplugged the iPod from the stereo, then she slowly sat up. She noticed that her door was already slightly open.

Minhyuk had failed and given up on waking her up, as usual.

She stood up and washed her face in the bathroom.

 

Minhyuk was in the kitchen, the help usually came around noon, to clean the house. He heard steps on the staircase, he shook his head.

“You have sleeping issues, Hae.” He called out as he started to fry the eggs. Haebin chuckled and walked to him.

“What are we having? Ooh, omelets!” She grinned, Minhyuk glanced at her and groaned.

“Jung Haebin!”

“What?” She smiled and wrapped her arm around his waist.

Haebin was just clad in a loose shirt that hung past her buttocks.

“Get dressed.” Minhyuk pulled away from her.

“I’m wearing a shirt, Kang.”

“I meant bottoms!” He snapped.

“It’s just us, nothing to worry about. What time are we eating?” She asked, Minhyuk turned back to the stove and ignored her.

“How dare you do this to your wife?”

“You don’t even listen to your husband.” He shot back.

 

 

“Lunch with eomoni and abeonim?” She asked as they went up the stairs. Minhyuk nodded as he walked towards his room, Haebin followed and went straight to her husband’s walk-in closet.

Minhyuk got in the bathroom to shower. Haebin picked up his clothes and went out, she sat on the couch and began to check her messages on her phone.

“What time?” She asked after Minhyuk stepped out, his waist wrapped in a towel.

“Around eleven, I’ll pick you up.” He replied as he picked up the clothes and went back to the bathroom again.

“Right, you mentioned about the new client flying over from England, how is it going for you?” He asked as he went out, he tucked his sky blue dress shirt under his black tailored slacks. Haebin grinned and picked up a slim white tie and walked to him.

“It’s doing well, I’ll take a shower then leave. Don’t be late for work, Kang.” She mused as she finished knotting his tie. Minhyuk nodded and put on his coat.

“Oh and Luhan called me yesterday.” Minhyuk said, his brows furrowed, but Haebin gestured for him to continue as they stepped out of the room.

“He said he’s been trying to reach you.”

She groaned, Minhyuk chuckled before kissing the side of her head then she left.

 

 

Haebin was dressed in a white embroidered coat, a black sleeveless button down shirt and cerulean high waisted shorts as she stepped in her office.

“Good morning, Mrs. Kang.” Her secretary smiled as she followed her in.

“Sistar is actually going to make a comeback, they’re company asked if you could help discuss their wardrobe.”

Haebin nodded.

“Give them my number, I’ll try my best. About the schedule for the shoot?”

“Ah yes, KangSan’ representative called earlier, it will all go as planned.”

Haebin nodded, then she picked up a thick file on her desk.

“These are my designs for the season, please pass them on to the board for evaluation.” She smiled, then the doors opened, Luhan, clad in his usual business man get up, stepped in.

The secretary nodded and left.

“Most clients would come with appointments.” She murmured, Luhan grinned and sat on the couch.

“Jaekyung?” Haebin asked.

“She has a shoot at Busan.”

“So you decide to bother a busy person instead?”

“Minhyuk said I could bother you anytime.” He replied, Haebin shook her head and opened her laptop. But she smiled.

“I did bring you something though,” Luhan stood up and walked to her table. He placed a box of cupcakes in front of her.

“I scheduled dinner for later.”

“….What?” Haebin looked up.

“I have things to discuss with you, Binnie.”

“Like what?”

Luhan grinned, then he slowly leaned down and pinched both of her cheeks.

“I’ll see you later, lovely Binnie.”

“Don’t make me reach for the paper cutter, Luhan.”

 

He grinned before leaving the office.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++