14

Feelings

 

Jinhee was the first one to sit on the table, Haebin looked at her curiously as she followed suit.

“Unnie, is something~”

“Nothing’s wrong.” Minhyuk cut her off and patted her hand before sitting down. Luhan joined them, soon a waiter approached their table.

“So, what are we having?” Jinhee asked, while deftly stepping on Minhyuk’s foot under the table.

“You like their spring rolls, right?” He asked as he turned to his wife.

“Yeah...”

The waiter nodded and started to jot it down.

“No, wait,” Luhan looked up.

“But they have peanuts, can you eat that?”

Jinhee wanted to dance in glee, Minhyk swallowed slightly.

“Uhm, we can have them removed, sir.”

“Good, just make sure of that.” Luhan nodded.

“You still remember about allergies.” Haebin shook her head.

“It’s kind of my job.” Luhan grinned back before ordering for himself.

Minhyuk almost laughed but Jinhee sent him a look.

 

Haebin was the first one to step out of the restaurant. Her phone beeped and she read the message.

“Hae~”

She turned to Minhyuk, her eyes narrowed slightly.

“I need to get back to the office, see you later.” Luhan grinned at her before turning to walk for his car.

“You!” Haebin hissed, Jinhee managed to escape and hail a cab.

“You’re supposed to be hanging out, doing whatever couples do Jinhee!”

Minhyuk looked away.

“Kang Minhyuk!”

“I..That… I know, but..I’m worried, you and Luhan~”

“Nothing changed, don’t worry about it. You should be worrying Jinhee just left.” She murmured before heading towards the car.

 

 

Haebin stared at the dress, it was almost sixty percent completed, she still had to finish up the beading and stitching. She sighed slightly before dropping her pencil and plopping back on the couch.

Her mind was in a mess.

Minhyuk was acting weird, he wasn’t the type to be clingy, but lately he’s changed and it kind of bothered her.

Jinhee on the other hand, doesn’t seem to care about what Minhyuk was doing.

She stared at the almost complete dress, she bit her lip.

“Oi.” The door opened, revealing Sehun who was looking at her.

“Hi.” She said.

“I had a feeling you weren’t….well, I’m here, so rant away.”

 

“I cannot compute…like I don’t understand!” Haebin groaned as they stared at the tourists on the Han River cruise. Sehun just munched on his sandwich.

“It sounds odd.” He mused.

Haebin sent him a look.

“Listen, you’re worrying that your husband isn’t spending time with Jinhee. Your husband.” He cackled slightly, Haebin slapped his shoulder.

“Its..” She suddenly sat up.

“Oh my gosh, I forgot!”

Sehun looked at her.

“Jinhee’s back.”

“I..noticed.” Sehun eyed her warily.

“That means…I have to let Minhyuk be free. Divorce!”

“Huh.”

 

 

Luhan sat on his desk, he was staring at the view on his window, his brows were knitted together.

Something was off.

All he wanted was just to dine with his friend, he never felt so annoyed with Minhyuk.

He was never this way, he always understood when he and Haebin went out, so what happened earlier?

And why was Jinhee with them earlier?

“Sir?” His secretary entered the room. Luhan looked up.

“Miss Lee’s here.”

Luhan nodded absentmindedly before leaning back on his seat.

“I’ve been calling you all day, where have you been?” Jaekyun said as she entered the room, Luhan’s brows met.

“Oh, it was you.” He said, Jaekyung nodded slowly.

“I had lunch with Haebin and~ no, how was your day?”

“You…forgot?”

Luhan paused.

“Forgot about..what?”

Jaekyun sighed and shook her head.

 

“We were supposed to go out today, Luhan. What is wrong with you?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

hi guys!!

Sorry for the long delay, I was in Seoul for the past few days and i got really busy. And I just wanted to rest for a while and stuff.

Anyhoo, I'm back now.

hope you guys like this chappied :>