8

Feelings

 

Jinhee bit her lip as Luhan dangerously bordered the speed limit, Haebin was seated at the front, glancing at her friend nervously.

“Luhan, I~”

“Are you out of your mind? Going out of the house this late!” He snapped, Jinhee winced slightly from the backseat.

“Ani, I was just~”

“Out for some air?” He scoffed slightly as he maneuvered back to the house.

“Luhan, I’m sorry~”

Luhan hit the brakes and yanked the key out of the ignition, then he slid down from the car.

Jinhee blinked.

“Wow.” She murmured as she opened the door, Haebin just sighed and followed the older girl.

“Sorry, unnie. I’m not even expecting him to~”

Luhan appeared by the gates, his eyes finally landed on Jinhee.

“Oh, you were here?” He asked.

“Yes, Luhan, I was in the car when you were dangerously speeding away while being pissed off at Haebin.” Jinhe replied, Luhan didn’t react.

“I called home, someone will pick me up in a few.” Jinhee nodded, Haebin hugged her before walking towards the gate. Luhan gave her a quick apologetic smile before following Haebin inside.

“Oh, right, unnie?” Haebin peeked by the gates again.

“See you in Seoul!”

 

Luhan’s brows were furrowed as they walked in the house.

“You want to see your husband’s ex again?” He echoed, Haebin tensed slightly but she nodded.

“She’s a good friend.” She shrugged as they reached the kitchen, Luhan handed her a glass of water.

“Really.” He replied, Haebin sent him a look.

“Ya, why were you so angry~”

“Who wouldn’t be, the power went out and you suddenly disappear, Minhyuk will kill me if anything ever happens to you.”

Haebin grunted before taking off her coat.

“And you had me worrying too, you’re not the type to walk around in the dark.” Luhan bopped her forehead before walking to the stairs.

 

Haebin looked up from her coffee as Luhan entered the dining area.

“I made pancakes.” She offered, Luhan rolled his eyes at her. Haebin grinned.

“Does this mean you’re not pissed at me anymore?”

“Sure, how about you try walking about the neighbor later tonight?” He said dryly before sitting down across her.

She smiled sheepishly, then she halted.

“Tonight? Aren’t we flying back today?”

“Don’t you want to spend time with me?” Luhan said in mock hurt. Haebin blinked.

“We both need the break, Binnie.”

“Luhan~”

“So, how’s the dress coming along?” He beamed, Haebin backed down on her seat.

“I took pictures, would you like to see?”

 

Haebin paced back and forth as Luhan spoke with one of their hotel’s managers, she knew she needed to get back. She didn’t like the idea of staying with Luhan alone.

Plus, she had Jaekyung’s dress to finish, and it wasn’t helping that Minhyuk just left her, he didn’t even bother to call back when she left him a message.

“So, what do you want to eat for lunch?” Luhan looped his arm around her neck and began to pull her with him.

“Luhan, don’t you think this is a little…improper? What if people see us? Then Jaekyung~”

“Jaekyung? Binnie, she knows who you are to me.” Luhan chuckled.

“I mean, I’m a married woman, then you’re supposed to be proposing to Jaekyung in a few weeks’ time.”

Luhan pursed his lips at her.

“Are you trying to get rid of me?”

Haebin just shook her head and walked ahead of him.

 

It was around four in the afternoon, Luhan was in his study while Haebin had wondered off the villa. He grabbed his phone and dialed Jaekyung’s number.

“Hey.” Jaekyung answered a few rings after.

“I just called to check on you, how are you?”

“I just finished a shoot, you? How’s Jeju?” She yawned slightly.

Luhan smiled, Jaekyung sounded adorable when she was drowsy.

“It’s nice and sunny here, Haebin’s with me too.”

There was a short pause, Luhan winced.

He did forget to mention that little detail that he forget to tell Jaekyung that Haebin would be coming with him.

“Ah, geurae? That’s nice.”

Luhan bit his lip.

“Then, I’ll call you later..?”

“Yes, see you then.”

Luhan slouched on his seat and put his phone down.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++