3

Feelings

Before Haebin could answer, Luhan chuckled and stood up to give her a hug.

“Thanks, I always knew I could count on you.”

Haebin could only smile as Luhan sat down.

“So, tell me about your plan.”

“I’m going to bring your boutique tomorrow,”

Haebin nodded, the servers entered and placed their meal on the table.

“You’re going to get her measurements~”

“Wait, you want me to make the dress already? You haven’t propose yet.”

“Aniya, how long does it take? The dress.”

“Two months or so.” Haebin murmured.

“I’m just going to tell her that I’m going to get her a dress, a Jung Haebin classic design just for her.”

Haebin nodded.

“So, during that time I can prepare. Then when the dress is finished I’m going to propose with it, together with the ring.” Luhan nodded as he picked up his wine.

Haebin nodded as she chewed on her steak.

“It’s beautiful, Luhan. A beautiful plan.” She said meekly.

 

Haebin exhaled as she took out her phone, they were already at the restaurant’s doors, then Luhan appeared and snatched her phone away.

“The night is still so young, Binnie.”

“I have to get home.” She replied.

“Don’t want you to get ice cream or something?” Luhan grinned before pulling her to the sidewalk.

“I’m sure Minhyuk wouldn’t mind, I’ll drive you home too.”

Haebin nodded as Luhan wrapped her arm around his.

“I miss the good old days, we used to discover pojanmachas together.” He mused.

“Yes, we did that.”

And now, I’m making your girlfriend’s wedding dress.

 

Minhyuk heard the front door open, he stood up from the living room and saw Haebin took off her coat and walked towards the kitchen.

His brows furrowed and he followed her.

“Hae?”

Haebin turned to her, her eyes slightly red, he glanced at the window, Luhan’s Audi was slowly driving away.

“What happened?”

“He….He’s proposing to Jaekyung.” She nodded and turned to the fridge to get some water.

“Are…you okay?”

“He wants to make the dress for her.” She smiled at him, Minhyuk frowned.

He walked to her and gently took the glass from her fingers.

“Hae~”

“I didn’t expect that it would hurt, but I couldn’t say no.”

“I’m sorry, Haebin.” Minhyuk whispered, she shook her head.

“It’s not your fault. It’s mine.” She nodded, Minhyuk sighed and gently wrapped his arms around her.

“If I knew you were in love with him I wouldn’t propose Hae.”

“We both needed an escape, Kang. What are best friends for, right?” She nodded while trying to hold back her tears.

 

Haebin went down the staircase; she was wearing a black leather peplum tube top and dark skinny jeans with her snakeskin Loboutin pumps.

“I have to drive to Busan today.” Minhyuk said as she joined him at the table.

“Is it possible for you to drive by the boutique?” She asked.

“I’ll try, will you be okay alone?” Minhyuk asked.

“I will be.”

“Maybe we should get you a coat?” He mused, trying to lighten up the situation.

“Maybe later.” She rolled her eyes, Minhyuk had to smile, there she was, the Haebin who would put others before her.

 

Heads turned as Haebin entered the shop, some of the male customers would stare as she passed by, the employees greeted her politely.

“CEO Kang is so lucky.”

“How can she remain so y?”

Haebin was about to walk towards the staircase when Luhan and Jaekyung entered, she grinned at them.

“Luhan brought me here, saying he’d buy me a dress. I didn’t know that would mean you would design me one.” Jaekyung chirped as she kissed Haebin’s cheek.

“You’re a special customer, Jaekyung-ah, let’s go to my office.” She nodded, Luhan gave her a wink as they walked.

 

Haebin sat on her desk as two of her employees took Jaekyung’s measurements. Luhan was chatting with his girlfriend happily.

Haebin put down her pencil and glanced at the window.

It felt like hell to her, but there was nothing she could do.

She was Luhan’s best friend, it was her job to support him always.

“Hey? Hey, Binnie?”

She looked up, Luhan was staring at her oddly.

“Sorry, what is it?”

Jaekyung smiled and sat across her.

“What fabric do you think matches me well?”

“I…I’ll take care of that. It’s supposed to surprise you as soon as you see it.” Haebin tried to smile.

“Of course, Jaekyung, you have to trust my Binnie. She’s the best.” Luhan went to stand behind her chair and placed his palm on her shoulder.

“I trust Haebin more than I trust you.” Jaekyung rolled her eyes but she chuckled.

“Ah, right! Haebin you should join us for lunch.”

 

They stepped out of the building, Haebin was walking behind the couple. Luhan had one arm wrapped Jaekyung’s shoulder as they walked towards the car.

Jaekyung was laughing as Luhan kissed her cheek.

“Uhm, guys? I think I should pass~”

“Aigoo, are you trying to kidnap my wife?” Minhyuk chuckled as he playfully yanked Haebin to him, she blinked. Luhan grinned.

“We’re going out for lunch, come with us.”

Minhyuk looked at Haebin, who was shaking her head discreetly.

“It’s fine, we have somewhere to go to.”

“No, Minhyuk, we insist. Let’s eat together.” Jaekyung smiled and took Haebin’s hand.

Minhyuk looked at his wife questioningly.

 

“See? Just come with us.” Luhan grinned as Jaekyung squeezed Haebin’s hand.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++