18

Feelings

“YA!” Haebin slapped his arm as they stepped out of the office.

“What?”

“Used to seeing males? What are~”

“You’re a designer, you see bare bodies. It’s your job, well part of it.”

“You could have said something more….modest.”

Sehun rolled his eyes.

“So, what brings you here?”

“I need counseling.”

“Actually I was planning to specialize on neurosurgery or something, not psychiatry.” Sehun stated.

“He’s moving the wedding.” Haebin ignored his question.

“I have to finish the dress by next week and still….how do I talk to Minhyuk about the divorce?”

“Neurosurgeon.” Sehun patted his chest, Haebin glared at him.

“With Minhyuk hyung, you can just tell him right away, isn’t it a part of your plan?”

“He might think I’m being ungrateful, I’m worried.”

“We know him, hyung isn’t like that. With the Deer, you always dealt with him, so I don’t know. But, why’d you fall for him anyway?”

Haebin sighed and just wrapped one arm around his.

“Should I just marry you instead?”

“Ew.” Sehun replied evenly.

“Anyway, can you eat breakfast with me?”

“You’re asking me out after hitting my arm?”

 

Luhan’s brows furrowed as he stood before the door to Jaekyung’s condo unit, he had pressed the doorbell minutes ago.

He was about to turn away when he heard the door unlock, Jaekyung was standing before him, barefaced.

“I know…I did wrong, I’m sorry.” Luhan said. Jaekyung smiled at him.

“I shouldn’t have reacted that way too.”

Luhan nodded and handed her a paper bag.

“It’s pat bing soo, would you like to share?”

 

“Whoa, is this a council meeting or something?” Jungshin mused as he entered the hall. Yonghwa and Jonghyun were already sitting down.

While Minhyuk had his arms crossed while Jinhee was grinning at him.

“I asked you all out for lunch, because…”

“Haebin, we know that.” Jonghyun said dryly.

“I know you may think that I’m bad because what I’m doing is going to hurt you Jaekyung, but then again, I don’t really care about her.” She nodded, Minhyuk shook his head.

“Yeah, you are…going to.” Yonghwa nodded.

“But, Haebin’s my main priority, so, I want Luhan to be a green monster. A jealous one.”

“How do you plan to do that?” Jungshin asked as he leaned on the table.

“We are going to break up, I mean pretend break up, something like that.”

“Oh, smells like trouble.” Jonghyun nodded.

“And Kang Minhyuk here has to pretend that he wants Haebin as his wife, therefore, he would not agree to the divorce.”

Minhyuk just watched his girlfriend as she spoke.

“I take it you have a plan?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yes, and you’re all in it, oppas.”

 

Haebin wiped her forehead as she stepped back from the dress. Her brows furrowed slightly before she sat down on the couch.

“Four days more.” She nodded to herself, she took out her phone which was ringing.

“Kang?”

“Hey, we’re in your office.”

“I’m downstairs, wait up.” She murmured before putting her phone down.

 

“Hi, unnie.” Haebin smiled as she entered the room. She noticed Minhyuk’s weird expression, then he looked away.

“We…have to something to say to you, I also think I might need to apologize, Hae.” Jinhee started.

Haebin blinked in confusion.

“Unnie, what~”

“Minhyuk and I…we…we’re over.”

Haebin dropped the pouch of needles she was holding.

 

“What?!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++