7

Feelings

 

Haebin sighed heavily as she propped up on her bed, it was already eleven in the evening and yet she didn’t feel sleepy, not even a little bit.

She felt fidgety and bothered, her fingers landed on the necklace around her neck. Her brows furrowed slightly before standing up to grab her jacket.

Then quietly she left the house.

 

Haebin closed the gate behind her, and she inhaled the clean Jeju air deeply. She had her phone in her pocket, she wanted to talk to Minhyuk but she knew that he was already sleeping by now.

Her thoughts went back to the day when they first met Luhan. It was their first day of class in the university, she was having lunch with Minhyuk when the doe eyed and lost Luhan walked to them with his two bodyguards.

Haebin chuckled at the memory, they freaked out at first, but it turns out Luhan just wanted to befriend them.

She smiled slightly, then she looked up just as a white Audi pulled over in front one of the neighboring houses.

Haebin watched as the lady slid down from the car, then she halted.

“Unnie?”

 

Luhan yawned as he sat up, the power had gone out and he felt warm. He grabbed his phone and stood up.

“Haebin.” He muttered as he switched on the emergency light before going to her room.

He didn’t bother to knock as he entered the room.

Then he paused, Haebin’s bed was empty.

His brows furrowed, Haebin didn’t like the dark.

“Haebin-ah?” He called out as he jogged out of the room.

 

The lady paused and looked up, then a smile lit up her face.

“Hae!” She called out and waved. Haebin smiled back and walked to her.

“Unnie! It’s been such a long time.”

The lady chuckled and hugged Haebin tightly.

“I just got back two days ago, I’m flying to Seoul tomorrow.”

Haebin just laughed.

“It’s funny…unnie, I’m glad your back.”

“Why? So that you can hand Minhyuk to me now?” She mused as they walked together, Haebin looked down and smiled softly.

“He misses you, unnie.”

“I know, I’m supposed to surprise the two of you, well, that leaves him then.”

“Anyway, why are you out alone? Wait, does he know you’re walking around in the dark?”

Haebin just smiled and looped her arm around the older girl’s.

“Lee Jinhee-ssi, I can take care of myself, thank you for worrying.”

Jinhee just rolled her eyes.

Then they passed by a small pojangmacha, Haebin’s eyes lit up, but Jinhee tensed as she noticed some men drinking by the stall.

“Haebin-ah?”

“Hmm?”

“I think we should just head back,” Jinhee watched as the men stood up and started towards their direction. Haebin blinked and followed her gaze.

“Unnie, we~”

“Oh! These two agasshis are very pretty!” One of them called while chuckling. Haebin started to step back.

The four men started to close in on them, Haebin was about to reach for her phone in her jean pocket when one of the men grabbed her.

“You look familiar, miss…I think I saw you~” The men jumped back as the earsplitting screech of brakes were heard. Jinhee looked up and noticed the Land Rover that stopped just inched away from the man who was holding Haebin earlier.

“Get in!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++