36

Feelings

 

Haebin was quiet throughout the flight, she just slept and ate when she had to. Beside her, Daehyun grew worried.

The hospital wasn’t sure whether Luhan would survive his head wounds, he tried to explain it Haebin as calmly as he could but deep inside he was also worried.

Daehyun saw.

He saw.

He saw how Luhan loved his sister, he knew that Luhan wasn’t aware that he was in love with Haebin. He noticed how Luhan didn’t like him at the very beginning, it amused him at first but it was then he realized that Luhan only had eyes for his sister.

 

The plane landed at ten in the morning at Incheon.

“Hae~”

“I asked them to bring my car oppa, you can rest if you want to.” Haebin said to him as she picked up her backpack.

“Haebin, I can~”

“I want to go alone oppa, I’ll see you later. You need rest more than I do.” She gave him a soft smile before leaving.

 

Haebin parked the car in front of the hospital, she took off her coat and stepped down. Her brows furrowed as she got in the building.

“What happened to him unnie?”

“He got attacked, heavy wounds on the head.”

“Wounds? How did he get that?”

“….Hae, it was your stepdad, he…thought Luhan was the one who sent him to jail.”

Haebin arrived at the floor, she walked towards Luhan’s room. Her fingers circled around the steel knob.

Then she pushed them open.

Haebin halted at the doorway, her hand flew to in shock. She felt tears line her eyes as she looked at Luhan.

His head was wrapped around in thick bandages, his right arm was in a cast and he had different machines attached to him.

“Luhan.” She whispered while walking towards him, then she stopped. She slowly reached for his hand, then she stopped.

“I’m so sorry.” She just covered her face.

 

“Tell me what happened.” Haebin said, Minhyuk and Sehun were sitting before her, Jinhee was still tending to her patients.

“Hae, please,” Minhyuk tried to push the cup of coffee towards her.

“Everything, Kang.” She said firmly. Sehun looked away.

“Luhan…the night he read the article about you and Daehyun, he drove to your boutique. It was already close.” Minhyuk sighed.

Haebin nodded.

“He..brought the dress with him, he left it there.”

Haebin’s brows knitted together.

“Then when he turned, your stepfather was there. He attacked him.”

Haebin nodded.

“The CCTV caught all of these?” She asked, Sehun nodded for Minhyuk.

“I need to head…out. Let’s talk later.” She stood up.

“Follow her.” Yonghwa walked to them. The two looked at him curisouly.

“Hyung~”

“Follow her, Haebin…she’s mad. She might do something.”

 

Haebin stepped on the Audi’s gas as she headed towards the detention center at Gangnam. Her jaw was set as she maneuvered the streets.

Her thoughts went back to her mother being abused by her stepfather. He had slapped her many times before.

She slammed on the breaks and slid down from the car.

 

“Miss, I’m sorry, you’re not~”

Haebin shrugged of the policeman as she entered the room, there she found him.

“Haebin, I’m sorry, I~”

“You ing bastard.” She spat.

Her stepfather was seated, guarded by one policeman, the latter looked shocked to see her.

“Miss~”

“Why isn’t he in jail yet? It’s been almost three days!”

“And you,” Haebin stepped forward, she sent her palm across him.

“Are you the desparate to hurt me? Wasn’t my mother enough,you moron?!” She yelled. The man looked up and he smirked.

“He sent me to jail, did you ask him to do it, you harlot?”

Haebin’s eyes twitched.

“My father sent you to jail. I actually have one, that’s why you cant hurt me now, you piece of trash.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that you are just like your mother,”

Haebin’s eyes turned cold.

“Your dead harlot of a mother.”

 

Then Haebin lost it.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++