15

Feelings

 

“Haebin’s getting uncomfortable, stop this.” Minhyuk chided softly as they entered Jinhee’s condo unit. She sighed.

“But..I really want to help her. She waited for me too, Minhyuk, not just you. She sacrificed so much just for us.”

Minhyuk’s brows furrowed as he took both of her hands in his.

“I know, but~”

“And, cant you see? It’s working, Luhan was pissed at you.”

Minhyuk shook his head and gave her a peck.

“I knew it, you cant stand me.” She mused, Minhyuk rolled his eyes.

“But, wait!” She balked, Minhyuk looked at her in confusion.

“What if she brings out the divorce card?”

Minhyuk blinked at her.

“That’s part of our plan, Hee, you know~”

“No, not yet.”

Jinhee smiled and pinched both of his cheeks.

“What is it now?” Minhyuk groaned.

“I love you too, Minhyuk-ah.” She mused before grabbing her phone.

“Why did I even….” Minhyuk sighed as he watched his girl call Jonghyun.

 

Luhan blanched for a few moments, Jaekyung was standing before him, her arms crossed.

“Jaekyung,..I was…”

“I waited for you at home, I called your secretary, but she said you were out. So I thought you were in a meeting or something, but the whole day you were out, you didn’t even answer my calls.” She stated flatly.

“Jaekyung, I’m sorry, we can~”

“Reschedule? Again?” She shook her head with a bitter smile.

“Jaekyung-ah,” Luhan stood up to take her hand, but she shook her head.

“You…have issues, Luhan. Don’t tell me I never had time for you.” She said before turning away and walking out of the office.

 

Haebin was dressed in a tube satin dress that hugged her curves nicely, the dark shade of the fabric made her skin glow and her hair was a few shades lighter. She grabbed her heels before heading down the stairs.

She found Yonghwa smiling at her.

“Minhyuk and Jinhee went ahead, they asked me to~”

“Of course, I know.” She grinned as she slip on her shoes, Yonghwa smiled.

“I hate events.” He stated as they got in the car.

“You hate everything oppa.” She replied, Yonghwa started the car.

“But, Luhan’s going to be there.”

“I know that.”

“No, you don’t know, do you?”

She looked up.

“It was all over the news,”

“News? About what?” Haebin asked as they maneuvered out of the curb.

“It seems that he and Jaekyung broke up.”

 

Haebin entered the event hall, heads turned as they smiled at her pleasantly. Yonghwa was beside her, his smile stiff.

“Haebinnie.” Jinhee walked to them, she hugged the younger girl tightly.

“Unnie, Kang.” She glanced at Minhyuk.

“So, I’m planning this~”

“Binnie?”

They all turned to the owner of the voice, Luhan was looking at her. Jinhee looked at Minhyuk.

“Luhan.” Haebin smiled at him.

“I…need to talk.”

Jinhee looked at Minhyuk meaningfully.

“Why do you need to?”

Haebin blinked.

“Since when did you ask why we needed to talk, Kang Minhyuk?” Luhan’s tone was playful but his eyes were hard.

Yonghwa bit his tongue and looked away, Jinhee’s brows rose slightly.

“Luhan, he~”

Luhan took her hand and started to pull her away.

Jinhee grinned, then her eyes landed on Jaekyung who was watching as the two slipped out of the hall.

“It’s working, honey.” She mused as she wrapped one arm around Minhyuk's playfully.

 

“You only call me that when things work on your way.” Minhyuk chuckled.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++