40

Feelings

 

Haebin was in her office, sketching some designs for her clients when Sehun walked in.

“I come unannounced, because..I don’t care.” He said as he plopped on the couch. Haebin sighed and looked at him.

“Luhan hyung’s been home for at least a week, why aren’t you seeing him?”

Haebin looked away.

“He told you, didn’t he?”

“Sehun~”

“And it’s a little awkward for you.” He mused heartlessly.

“Ya!”

Sehun chuckled.

“Hae, I’m not saying that you answer him right away, but at least visit him. He misses you.” Sehun said.

 

“Hey, Kang.” Haebin said as she joined the table, Yonghwa and Jungshin grinned at her.

“What?” Haebin sighed, Jinhee chuckled.

“You look better now, not sickly looking.” Jonghyun commented.

“Are you saying that for a divorcee I don’t look bad?” She said dryly, Minhyuk chuckled.

“Daehyun oppa cant come, he says he has rounds today.” Haebin said. Yonghwa looked at her.

“Luhan…” Jonghyun trailed off.

“If you’re going to nag me to visit him, I will later. Can we just eat now?” Haebin squirmed uncomfortably.

Jinhee eyed the boys.

“Don’t bother her, let the designer eat.” She warned, Haebin smiled at her thankfully.

 

Haebin pulled over in front of the house, behind the wheel she hesitated. She closed her eyes before pulling the key from the ignition, and then she stepped down.

She pressed the doorbell twice.

She studied her shoes as she waited, then the door opened. She looked expecting one of the help to open the door for her, but it was Luhan.

Haebin stepped back, surprise. Luhan studied her face and smiled.

“Ya, why are you out? You could have asked your maid to open the door.” Haebin chided softly. Luhan smiled, despite of his pale pallor.

“Come on in, Binnie.”

 

“Sorry for not visiting you right away.” Haebin said apologetically as she sat on the sofa. Luhan smiled before sitting across her.

“At least you look better, does it..still hurt?”

“Not really, but how are you doing?”

Haebin smiled.

“I should be asking you that, I got nagged twice before I could come here.”

“Sehun?” Luhan mused.

“And Minhyuk, those two really.” She replied while shaking her head.

“But….I’m sorry for coming..unannounced.”

“I’ve always hoped you’d come over. What something to eat?” Luhan stood up.

“No, Luhan, just sit down.” Haebin stood up and followed him, she sighed before pulling his arm.

“I just ate~”

Luhan suddenly wrapped his arms around her, Haebin’s eyes widened as her cheek was pressed to his chest.

“I missed you. I know…I can’t really fix what’s broken but..let me just hold you.”

Haebin just nodded weakly.

“I missed you too,” Haebin replied softly.

 

“I’ll make it up to you, lovely Binnie.” Luhan murmured before kissing her forehead.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++