32

Feelings

 

“Heol.” Minhyuk shook his head, Haebin was sitting across him.

“Move out? The papers aren’t even finished.” Jinhee frowned.

“Trust me, you would not want me in this house, unnie you move in.”

“Ya!” Minhyuk balked.

“I’ll talk to your parents, Kang. Right now, I think it’s only…..it’s…I have to live with my family.”

Jinhee nodded timidly.

“But I can come visit if you want me to.” She added.

“Just go.” Minhyuk grunted, Haebin grinned as she stood up and went to her room.

“I’m having separation anxiety.” Minhyuk murmured, Jinhee chuckled.

“Me too, who would have known. Jung Haebin is Jung Taesun’s daughter. I wanna see Jaekyung’s face when she hears about this. Our Haebin is not just a somebody.”

Minhyuk smiled and reached for her hand.

“Let’s help her pack, I’m sure Haebin would love it.”

 

Haebin was welcomed warmly by the Jung family household help as she stepped in the house, her father’s butler and driver were already starting to bring her things into the house.

“Nice to see you again, Haebin.” Daehyun appeared by the stairs and went down, she smiled.

“Abeoji you mentioned you wanted to talk,”

“Yes, oppa. I..have some concerns.” She replied.

 

Luhan’s brows were furrowed as he sat in his office, he had been trying to reach Haebin but every time he called, she wouldn’t pick up.

“Sir! This just came out!” His secretary came running in the room in a rush. He looked at the paper on his desk.

Luhan just sighed.

Actress Lee Jaekyung’s break up with CEO Xi Luhan!

“Confirm it,” He replied before turning away, the secretary paused but he nodded.

“And, can you find out Haebi’s whereabouts?”

“Yes, I will, sir.”

“But don’t try to contact her, just..find out where she is.”

 

 

“Hmph.” Sehun harrumphed. Haebin just gave him a cheeky smile.

“You invite me to your family’s house just to say that you’re leaving, nice.” He dead-panned, Daehyun chuckled.

The three were in the living room.

“I’m leaving the shop to abeoji while I’m away, you can visit there when you start to miss me.”

“No don’t think highly of yourself, Hae. Anyway, who else knows of this plan?” Sehun asked.

“Minhyuk, Jinhee unnie and you.”

Sehun almost chuckled in glee.

“Wait, are you going alone?”

“Aniya, do you think I would let her do that? I already filed a leave of absence at the hospital.” Daehyun intervened.

 

Cool, I can torture Luhan hyung more.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++