2

Feelings

 

 

Haebin smiled as they joined the Kang elders in the reserved dining hall.

“It’s good to see you two, you seem so busy with work.” Mrs. Kang smiled and Haebin kissed her cheek and sat beside her.

“Haebin’s doing a show for this season, eomma. Make sure to come.” Minhyuk grinned.

“Of course, it’s my only daughter’s show. Most of my friends are envious of me because of our Haebin.”

“It’s nothing really, eomonim. Just a few pieces I’ve been making.” Haebin sent Minhyuk a look.

“Abeonim, have you been doing well?” Haebin looked at the older male.

“Me? I’m okay, still waiting for my grandchildren. Do you have any that would pop out any moment?” He teased, Minhyuk looked away while chuckling awkwardly.

“Pop out? Ei, abeonim, how could I have a baby pop out?” Haebin chuckled.

“Ani, we’re not getting any younger, child.” Mr. Kang sent her a dry look, Haebin just chuckled.

“Minhyuk and I haven’t discussed it yet, but..maybe in a year…or so.”

 

“A year?” Minhyuk looked at her dryly as they walked out of the hall, he was holding her hand as they made their way towards the elevator.

“I had to lie on the spot, don’t expect it to be perfect.” She rolled her eyes.

“What if they really ask for a grandchild?” Haebin halted, Minhyuk just rolled his eyes and pressed the button before them, then they noticed that some of the staff were looking at them. He smiled sweetly before pulling Haebin closer to him and kissing her forehead.

Haebin snorted.

 

“Oh, oppa, hi.”  Haebin gave Jungshin a wave as he stepped in the room.

“Jaein, please get Jungshin oppa’s clothes. We need to fit it today.” Haebin nodded to one of the interns before gesturing towards the couch.

“Sit down, oppa.”

“I’m younger than your husband but you call me oppa.” He mused.

Jungshin was one of the models for Haebin’s upcoming show and at the same time his family and the Kangs were old friends.

“You should have called if you were coming, I would have~”

“Aniya, it’s fine, I just wanted to check on you.” Jungshin said as Haebin sat across him.

“How are you? It’s been nine months since you married.” He grinned.

“I don’t see where this is going.” Haebing murmured.

“People are envious of you as a couple, the perfect pair. Everyone thinks that you tow are living a fairytale, well from the outside it looks like that.”

And he was one of the few who knew the truth about Minhyuk and Haebin’s arrangements before they got married.

“We’re okay, oppa.” She mused as Jaein arrived with the suit.

“But~”

“Ya, are you here to bother my wife again?” Minhyuk called as he entered the room, automatically, the staffs bowed to him as he walked in.

“No, I wasn’t, young master.” Jungshin deadpanned at his friend, Minhyuk grinned and squeezed Haebin’s waist before sitting down.

“Ugh, you two are acting all lovey dovey in front of me.” Jungshin shuddered.

“It’s all part of the game, oppa.” Haebin said before Jungshin was ushered to a changing room.

“Dinner with Luhan, right? You ready?” Minhyuk asked, Haebin yawned slightly.

“I am.” She sat beside him and crossed her legs.

“What do you think he wants to talk about?”

“I don’t know, I don’t want to come.” She grumbled, Minhyuk just chuckled.

 

Minhyuk was driving them to the restaurant when his phone suddenly rang, Haebin looked up.

“I’ll be there in a few minutes, contact director Song for me.” He said before putting his phone down, Haebin raised one brow at him.

“I can’t eat with you two, something came up at one of the branches.”

“Something so big that the CEO has to come?” She winced, Minhyuk chuckled and nodded.

 

Luhan glanced up as his friend entered the room, Haebin was grumbling to herself.

“Where’s your husband, Binnie?”

 

“He just dropped me off here, something about work.”

Luhan nodded and stood up to pull the chair for her, Haebin looked around.

“I don’t see Jaekyung.” She looked up as Luhan sat across her.

“Too bad, I wanted to tell the two of you first.” Luhan started.

“Tell us what?”

Luhan smiled at her, the same smile that made her nervous. Haebin’s brows furrowed as she pretended to search for her phone in her purse.

“Binnie?”

“What?” She looked up.

“You know how much I trust you, right?”

Haebinn nodded hesitantly, then Luhan took out a small box and placed it on the table.

She slowly reached for the box and opened it, a simple diamond ring greeted her. She gasped lightly and looked up just to find Luhan still smiling at her.

“I’m going to propose to her.”

“Oh….really..when?” Haebin’s eyes twitched slightly but she looked up.

“I have a special plan for it, and as my only bestfriend, P.S., don’t tell Kang Minhyuk, you’re part of it.”

“Part..of, what?”

“My plan.” Luhan chuckled and reached for her hand across the table and gave it a squeeze.

Haebin just felt her chest was being constricted as Luhan looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

 

“So, will you help me, lovely Binnie?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++