6

Feelings

Minhyuk entered the house as found Haebin in the living room with her sketchpad and pencils.

“Hey.” He said before taking off his coat and sitting across her.

“I’m giving you ten seconds to explain.” Haebin said without looking up.

Minhyuk smiled widely before leaning against the couch comfortably.

“I was actually expecting a thank you hug or some sort.”

“I had no plans to leave for Jeju, you know.”

“You need the fresh air and the rest.”

“I can go alone or with you.”

Minhyuk chuckled.

“I’m giving you time to spend with Luhan, why are you unhappy?”

“Do you even know how difficult it is to be with him?” Haebin looked up, her brows knitted together.

Minhyuk paused.

“I thought..”

“Aniya, you never think about how it is for me. It’s difficult.” Haebin stood up and walked towards the stairs. Minhyuk glanced at the sketchpad, he shook his head.

It was the design for Jaekyung’s dress.

 

“..Uhm, good morning?”  Luhan blinked as Haebin joined him and Minhyuk for breakfast. He had come early to pick up Haebin and drive them to the airport.

Haebin just nodded and sat down, Minhyuk remained quiet throughout the meal. Luhan winced, the two were usually noisy.

“I have to leave first.” Minhyuk spoke up, Haebin glanced up and nodded. He sighed lightly before kissing her cheek. Luhan watched as the other male walked to the front door, seconds later the black Mercedes Benz was driving away from the house.

“Did I come at a bad time?”

“A little, what time are we leaving?” Haebin stood up from her seat, Luhan managed to smile at her.

“I have the jet waiting for us, we can go anytime you want.”

 

“Aqua Planet?” Haebin murmured in confusion as Luhan pulled over in front of the building. Luhan nodded, he slid down from the car and proceeded to open the door for her.

“Looks cool, right?”

“I wasn’t really planning on swimming with dolphins.”

Luhan eyed her crop top, hot shorts and sneakers get up warily.

“I want to propose here, Jaekyung likes the sea. Wouldn’t it be nice if I asked for her hand here?” He said as he pulled Haebin towards the entrance, they entered the place together. Haebin smiled and nodded.

“Come, let’s meet ‘em sting rays.” Luhan wrapped one arm around her neck.

“But, you could have brought someone else, like..Jongdae or..Sehun.” Haebin said as the walked in the huge aquarium, Luhan stared at the baby shark before replying.

“Sehun would just be a grump, Jongdae would just laugh his out.”

Haebin chuckled, Luhan let go of her, then he suddenly went down on one knee. Haebin halted.

He grinned and took out the ring.

“Like this, at this exact spot.”

Haebin could only nod without a sound.

“What do you think? Too..cheesy?” Luhan asked while still kneeling.

“A-Ani, it’s perfect.” Haebin stuttered before walking past him, she pretended to pick up one of the flyers, her fingers curled around the paper.

“Come, we still have to see the dolphins.” Luhan took her hand and pulled her again. Haebin exhaled quietly.

 

Minhyuk was having lunch with Yonghwa and Jonghyun, the older male also had some business at Japan.

“Aren’t you worried?” Jonghyun asked.

“About what hyung?”

“Your wife.”

“She’s okay, she went to Jeju with Luhan.” Minhyuk nodded as he sliced his chicken steak.

“Ani, I really don’t understand, why do you keep on waiting, you have a very covetable wife. Haebin..she has everything, the looks, the brains, the personality, her figure’s a bonus too.” Jonghyun said, Minhyuk chuckled.

Yonghwa nodded at the older male.

“Haebin is..like my sister, she’s my bestfriend.”

“You wont regret it? Letting go of her.” Yonghwa asked.

“There’s only one thing I regret hyung, not knowing she was in love with Luhan when I asked her to marry me. Up to now I still feel bad about it. Worse, Luhan’s getting married.”

“Him too, what does he see inside that stick thin actress?” Jonghyun mused, Yonghwa just shook his head.

“Just watch over her, it’s going to be difficult for her.” Yonghwa said.

“I try, but sometimes she gets pissed at me.”

“Then call her.”

 

 

“What?” Haebin answered her phone as they stepped in the Xis’ villa in Jeju, Luhan shook his head at her as he walked towards the kitchen, Haebin went to the guest room and found her luggage inside.

“I take it that you’re not mad at me anymore?” Minhyuk asked from the other line.

“This…I’ve never felt so exhausted my whole life.” She murmured.

“Hah! See? You need me in your life.”

“You put me through this, Kang.” Haebin muttered.

Luhan knocked on the door, Haebin looked up, her brows furrowed.

“Can I call you later?”

“Sure, wife.”

“Ew.” Haebin put down the phone and hollered for Luhan to come in.

“I bought you something.” He started as he plopped on the bed, Haebin eyed him warily before taking off her shoes.

“What? A sting ray?” She chuckled, Luhan stood up and patted the space next to him, Haebin sat beside him, then she felt Luhan brush her hair away from her face and neck.

“I saw this earlier today at the mall. I think it suits you a lot.” He murmured as he snapped the necklace in place, Haebin looked at the pendant.

“It’s a moon. Remember that time when I thought Jaekyung really left me for good?”

“You….were depressed.” Haebin nodded, her chest tightening.

“That time you were like the moon, Binnie. You helped me a lot. I’m not going to the specifics because I know you hate grease.” He chuckled before pinching both of her cheeks.

“But, I don’t get it, moon?”

“Well, you were always there during my dark times, like a light. A sarcastic and artsy light.” Luhan chuckled before standing up.

“You want some ice cream? I have some at the fridge.”

“I’ll..be down soon.”

Luhan nodded and went out of the room.

She grabbed her phone, after a few rings Minhyuk answered.

“Come back in five days, I cant deal with Luhan for a week.”

“Aww, I miss you too, honey. But I have to work for the future of our family~”

 

“Ya!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I'm back :>