29

Feelings

 

Haebin was alone in the room, she sitting on the couch.

“You’re going to be free by this afternoon.” Jinhee said as she walked in the room wearing her white robe.

“Whoa, I never saw you dressed for your job, doctor.” She grinned. Jinhee rolled her eyes and sat beside her.

“You need to rest, I already called your office, a month leave!”

Haebin sighed, knowing her friend, it would be useless to argue now.

“Anyway, Minhyuk told me about the stunt you pulled. Nice going, there miss Jung.”

Haebin smiled.

“You should be thanking me instead unnie.”

“Maybe after you get discharged. No one asked you to tire yourself!” She warned.

“Unnie~”

The door opened, Minhyuk walked in while smiling.

“I’m here to pick you up, don’t you think you’ve nagged her enough?” He turned to Jinhee.

Haebin grinned before standing up.

“Ah, right, that…doctor..”

“Daehyun?” Haebin asked.

“I invited him over for dinner. Jungshin set up this get well soon gathering for you.”

“Cool.”

 

“Hi baby.” Jungshin said as they entered the house, Haebin rolled her eyes as the tall male squeezed her in a hug.

“Hi, guys.” Haebin grinned as Yonghwa and Jonghyun walked to them. Jinhee had walked towards the kitchen while Minhyuk was already plopped on the couch.

“So after the divorce, who’s getting the house?” Jungshin asked, Haebin slapped his arm.

“People are here, please.” She murmured.

“Heol, Luhan’s the only one who doesn’t know, Hae. He’s not even here yet.”

They heard the front door open, the maid guided Daehyun in the house, seconds later Sehun followed.

“Hey, you’re alive.” Sehun said flatly, Haebin grinned and ushered for them to get inside.

“I wanted to make you something, but they wouldn’t let me. Let’s go to the garden.”

 

Haebin curled herself on the hammock, while Sehun plopped on the lounge chair. Daehyun sat across the two.

“I feel…weird.” She grumbled.

“About what?” Sehun asked.

“Ani, it’s Luhan,”

Daehyun glanced at her.

“I don’t know but..he was acting odd the other day and…”  She trailed off. Daehyun crossed his arms and studied the sky as she spoke.

“Haebin-ah?” He asked.

Haebin looked up.

“Will…you take a walk with me?”

 

 

Luhan arrived alone. Jinhee was the one who welcomed him into the house.

“Haebin?” He asked, Jinhee was about to go out to find her when Sehun appeared.

“She left, noona.”

Jinhee paused, even Minhyuk looked from the couch.

“She left? How could she leave? She just got home.” Yonghwa said.

Sehun shrugged non-chalantly.

 

“I think….she went on a walk with Daehyun hyung.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++