Ch 41

Feelings

 

Haebin was eating lunch with her brother.

“How are you lately?”Daehyun asked.

“Oppa, we live together now, why are you asking that?” She mused.

“I meant, how are you getting along with everything.” He said pointedly, Haebin smiled.

“I’m fine, oppa, don’t bother.”

Daehyun bit his lip in worry.

“About…your friend..”

“Minhyuk? Divorced life seems to suit us well.” She grinned. Daehyun sighed again.

“Not him, I mean Luhan,”

Haebin paused  and looked at the window.

“I know he loves you, I bet everyone knew he was kind of in love with you.”

“Oppa..please, not now.”

If not now, when?

 

“I’m here…because your brother gave up on you.” Sehun announced as he walked in Haebin’s room. Minhyuk followed seconds later, looking a little sheepish.

“Oh, not you too, Kang.” Haebin winced as she put on a sweater.

“Sorry, I know you need some lecturing.” Minhyuk replied.

“Hae, what’s the holdup? Why aren’t….He said that…Look, we talked, Luhan hyung’s worried that..you would think he’s not taking you seriously.” Sehun said, Minhyuk nodded.

“What are you saying?” Haebin grumbled.

“How many times has he called you?” Minhyuk asked.

“And how many times did those calls went straight to voicemail?” Sehun quipped. Haebin bit her lip, never has she felt so cornered.

“Here’s the deal, my lovely Binnie, he..just needs closure, he loves you, but he doesn’t mean to rush you. He just wants to see you.” Minhyuk said while meeting her eyes.

“It was easier when you were just ranting how you were in love with your best friend, and now he loves you back and you’re running away.” Sehun murmured.

“Kang, I~”

“Don’t do this, Hae. It’s time…you give in to yourself. You two deserve to be together.” Minhyuk squeezed her hand.

 

Haebin bit her lip as she stepped out of the elevator, she was wearing a pair of white ankle skinny jeans and v-neck sweater that complimented her slender frame.

“Why did I even let them talk me into this?” She murmured to herself. Luhan’s secretary immediately recognized her.

“He’s inside, he just got back from the meeting, shall I~”

“No, it’s fine. I forgot I had a prior appointment.” Haebin backed out, the male blinked in confusion. Haebin gave him a quick smile before turning back for the elevator. She felt her heart hammering loudly against her ribcage.

Why was she so afraid?

Luhan said he would wait for her, he said he loves her. But why~

“So you just dropped by to test our elevator?”

She knew that voice.

She turned back and found Luhan grinning at her.

“I was actually on my way to your office, Binnie.”

“Ah…” Her brows furrowed, Luhan smiled before walking to her, he gently took her hand and walked her to his office.

“Luhan~”

“I know you’re free for the day, Jinhee told me.”

Haebin nodded helplessly as Luhan closed the doors behind him.

“You came to talk.” He stated, but he looked hesitant.

“Luhan, I don’t think~”

“You don’t think I was being sincere? You’re thinking that I only said those words just because I found out that you had feelings for me?”

Haebin looked away.

“You’re thinking that you are being a burden to me.” Luhan sounded bitter.

“That’s not~”

“I know you, Jung Haebin.” Luhan leaned against the table.

“What do I have to do just to make you believe that I love you?”

Luhan pushed himself off the table and closed the space between them.

“Luhan, you got hurt because of me,” Haebin said.

“It was worth it, it got you flying back here.” He mused, Haebin’s eyes narrowed.

“I love you, you know that right?”

She smiled and nodded, tears b her eyes.

“And I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you so much, I will make it up to you now, if..you’ll just give me a chance to.” Luhan took both of her hands.

“Then…it starts today.” Haebin replied, her tone light. Luhan looked up.

“I was…worried that..you just felt that you had to say all those things because of what~”

Luhan shook his head and kissed her.

“I said all those so I could kiss you senseless.” He mused before kissing her again.

Haebin shook her head.

“I love you too, Luhan.”

 

Luhan just smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

THE END (8/19/14)

 

 

so i was gone for a long time, and I'm really sorry guys. I kinda lost inspiration for this one and school stuff just kept on multipying hahaaha.

anyways, thank you for reading!