5

Feelings

 

Minhyuk glanced up as he heard a car pull over in front of their gates, Jungshin stood up from the couch and walked to the window.

“It’s your wife. And…Luhan.” He nodded.

“Ya, that doesn’t worry?” Jonghyun asked as he put his coffee down.

“Hyung, before anything happened we were good friends, no malice there.” Minhyuk smiled, Yonghwa’s brows rose briefly and he looked away.

“Minhyuk-ah?” Haebin’s voice echoed from the hall.

“Here!” Minhyuk hollered back, Haebin appeared by the entryway of the living room.

“Oh, hey guys.” She grinned as she took off her heels and coat.

“Where did you guys go?”

“After lunch we went to that arcade near the university.” She nodded as she sat beside Jonghyun.

“I remember that place, it’s still standing?”

“Of course, and your secretary called me.”

“Aigoo, the wife gets updated too.” Jungshin mused as he sat beside Minhyuk.

“Japan?” Haebin asked, ignoring the older male.

“Yes, I have to leave the day after tomorrow, I was going to tell you earlier.”

“It’s fine, do you want anything to drink?” Haebin rubbed her palms together and stood up.

 

Haebin put the plate of fruits on the table, she reached for a couple of glasses and a bottle of whiskey.

“Hae?”

She turned and found Yonghwa looking at her.

“Oh..oppa.”

“Luhan drove you home?”

Haebin bit her lip, out of Minhyuk’s friends, Yonghwa was the only one who knew about her feelings for Luhan, and all knew about their “arrangement” before they agreed to marry.

“I’m fine, oppa. If that’s what you want to know.”

“Aren’t you hurting?”

“I’m really okay.”

“Still, Minhyuk’s going to be gone for a week, I’m going to have to watch over you.” He mused.

 

“He kissed you?” Minhyuk looked up from his phone, Haebin was in his room, eating popcorn.

“Forehead.”

“Did you blush?”

Haebin eyed him warily.

“You could always say no, Hae. I mean you have other projects to do.”

“Aniya, I can do it. It’s the least thing that I could do.” She nodded as she set the bowl down and plopped beside him.

“Somehow, even though I already escaped my stepfather,” Haebin said as she leaned her head on Minhyuk’s shoulder.

“I still feel trapped.”

“Hae~”

“No, not this marriage. Luhan. I cant seem to forget him.” She swallowed and looked away, Minhyuk frowned and just wrapped one arm around her.

“Should I not leave?”

“You should go, it’s for work.”

“But you’re really leaving me for a week?” Haebin sat up again, Minhyuk chuckled.

“You’ll survive, Hae.”

 

 

Haebin was dressed in a nylon stretch dress that fitted her curvy frame nicely as she walked in her office.

“Mister Xi is coming today for his fitting.” Her secretary said, Haebin nodded.

“And, the schedule with Big Bang, they’re coming over in a few minutes, ma’am.”

“I got it, you can go.” She nodded while studying the print on her YSL heels. Haebin yawned lightly as she leaned her forehead against the table.

She felt drained from all the projects that were coming and going, plus she had to start making Jaekyung’s dress. She looked up and glanced at the mannequin, then she jumped slightly as the doors opened.

Luhan grinned at her.

“I came for my fitting.”

“Shouldn’t you be at the office or something?” She replied before paging her staff.

“Should I wait for you to nag that I’m a lousy client? It’s better if I do it earlier.” Luhan made a face, Haebin grinned as the two staff enter.

“Measurements. It’s for a tuxedo.” She stated as she leaned against the chair again.

“Minhyuk called me.”

“Really?” She asked.

“He asked me to watch over you while he’s gone.”

Haebin almost sighed, smooth move, Kang Minhyuk.

“You two act like as if I can’t be on my own.”

Luhan chuckled, the two employees smiled at his ability to annoy their boss.

“Well, do you have time tomorrow?”

“For work, yes. For you, dream on.” She sat up again.

“I need your help on this.”

“It’s all done, ma’am.” The two females left the room.

“Come to Jeju with me.”

“Heol, Xi Luhan.” She shook her head and stood up to grab one of the magazines on the coffee table.

“I found the perfect place where to propose, Binnie. I want you to see it first, and check it out.”

Haebin’s brows furrowed.

“Besides, it’s a good opportunity to swim with dolphins.” Luhan nodded, his eyes wide. Haebin turned to him.

“Just us two?”

“It’s usually just us two, why ask?” Luhan mused as he sat down.

“I asked your husband, he said it was okay and that you needed air anyway.”

Haebin cursed Minhyuk in her head.

“So, shall I arrange a ticket for you?”

 

“Is that even a question?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++