34

Feelings

 

“So, you would prefer this over designer handbag shopping?” Daehyun asked as they walked around Bay Area.

Haebin nodded.

“We already did enough shopping.” She reasoned.

“I wanted to make it up to you, abeoji specifically told me to buy you whatever you wanted.”

Haebin smiled and shook her head, she looped her arm around her brother’s.

“I’m serious.” Daehyun murmured as he buried his hands in his coat pockets.

“Having you guys, my family, is already enough, oppa.”

“Really?” He asked meaningfully.

Haebin nodded.

“Hae, I know about Luhan, Sehun…told me.”

“I had a feeling he would.”

“…..Hae, he~”

“I helped him with his proposal, made the dress and tuxedo, how big of a fool I mist have been back then.”

“Why…did you never tell him?”

“That I love him? He was in love with Jaekyung, oppa. I don’t like…I don’t want to destroy that.”

“Besides, you shouldn’t force yourself on people.” Haebin added.

 

“Hyung,” Sehun paused as he found the older male outside the hospital.

“I know, you think I’m stupid.”

“I don’t think you are. You are.” Sehun nodded as he sat beside the male.

“Where is she Sehun? No, I know you wont answer that, how is she?”

“She’s doing well, far away from you.”

Luhan looked at the younger male in confusion.

“She was stupid..No you were stupid hyung, for not seeing her. Not seeing..her feelings for you.” He said flatly.

“Sehun~”

“She loves you. And you’ve probably stabbed her heart as many times as she tried to throttle me, but that doesn’t matter. She loves you and now she’s suffering. I think it’s better if you not see her now.”

“I…didn’t know.”

“Hae’s good at keeping her feelings. Your lovely Binnie has been through a lot because of you, and you even asked her to make you that dress.”

Luhan stared at the ground, he felt Sehun pat his shoulder.

“I wanted to bully hyung, just now, I was tempted. But..I guess you love her more than she loves you, because right now you look horrible, Xi Luhan.”

 

“Perfect.” Jungshin grinned behind his laptop screen, Yonghwa looked at him dryly.

“The way they make the article is just so…” Jonghyun shook his head.

KOREAN FASHION DESIGNER JUNG HAEBIN SEEN AT NEW YORK WITH UNKNOWN MAN

“Then they add her wedding photographs with Minhyuk, epic.” Jonghyun nodded, Minhyuk eyed his friends warily.

“I wonder if Luhan’s going crazy right now. Or is he being mad at himself.” Jinhee said.

“He would do that, while Sehun would be partying in the hospital.”

 

Luhan’s brows furrowed, he tossed his laptop on his bed before heading out of the room. Haebin had left the country last week, and he had no idea.

It was only today when he saw articles of her and Daehyun.

He noticed the box inside the living room.

Jaekyung’s gown.

He picked it up and went out of his house.

 

Luhan’s white Ranger Rover pulled over in front of Haebin’s boutique, her main office. He slid down from the car with the box in his arms.

He dropped the box in front of the double doors, he studied the box briefly.

“I was stupid to ask you to do this for me….I’m sorry.” He whispered.

“But…can you back to me?” He felt tears line his eyes. He was about turn back to his car when a shadow fell over in front of him.

“I know you,” The man slurred, Luhan’s nose scrunched up as the stench of alcohol overwhelmed him.

“I know you!” The man pushed him.

“You are~” Luhan’s eyes widened as he realized who the man was.

“I know you! You bastard, you sent me to jail!”

Luhan was about to react when a glass bottle was thrown at his forehead.

 

“I’m really sorry, Hae.” Daehyun said.

Haebin chuckled.

“Oppa, I heard that for the last~”

“We were supposed, well, you were supposed to have a month off.”

“It’s not like you can control when your patients are going to get sick, right? Oppa, believe me, I understand. Besides I miss abeoji.” Haebin picked up one of the shopping bags on the floor and took out the box inside, she looked at Daehyun questioningly.

“It’s….well, surprise.” He murmured.

“You mean, surprise I bought you two Fendi purses in the same design but different colors?”

“I wasn’t sure if you liked black of white.” Daehyun replied while blinking.

“Oppa~”

“Oppa’s not listening, just pack. I’ll ask the driver to come pick us up tomorrow.” Daehyun waved her away before leaving her.

Haebin sat down on the bed, she grabbed the glass of wine on the table and took a long sip. She had a feeling that the two new males in her life would cause a little trouble, the Jung males seemed to have an affinity for spoiling women, she sighed at the rows of designer purchases Daehyun had forced her to get.

Then she felt her phone vibrate.

“Hello~”

“Hae!”

There was something in Jinhee’s tone that made her stand.

 

 

“It’s Luhan.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++