26

Feelings

Minhyuk glanced up as Haebin joined him for breakfast.

“Here.” Haebin said as she pushed an envelope towards him. Minhyuk picked up the envelope and his eyes doubled in size.

“Hae,” Minhyuk’s voice trailed off as he saw her signature on the paper.

“You were trying to fool me? Nice move.” She smiled as she sat down.

“I know you love her, and you never broke up.”

“But, Hae, I don’t~”

“No, don’t blame yourself. I’m just doing my part of the deal too. Kang, maybe it’s time I try doing things on my own now. I have the shop and…we still have each other, so…let’s end this fake marriage.”

“Your stepfather~”

“He….Well, I don’t want to think about him.”

Minhyuk nodded, Haebin pushed a pen towards him. Minhyuk sighed and picked it up and signed on the bottom beside hers.

“It might take a few weeks before it gets processed but, till then. I’m still Mrs. Kang.”

“Don’t think about that, think about my parents first.” Minhyuk chided.

“Ah.” Haebin winced, Minhyuk just chuckled.

 

“Your visits are getting….frequent.” Daehyun commented as Haebin entered the office.

“She needs a psychiatrist, tell her hyung, she doesn’t need a neurosurgeon hopeful.” Sehun said as he stood up. Haebin just shrugged and just walked to Sehun and wrapped her arms around his waist. Sehun rolled her eyes and rubbed her back comfortingly. Daehyun smiled to himself before stepping out of the room.

“You did it?”

“Yeah, and….Luhan wants me to accompany him~” Suddenly Haebin’s knees weakened, she staggered forward, luckily Sehun caught her.

“Haebin-ah!”

Haebin’s eyes rolled back then she collapsed.

 

Luhan looked at the box that was sitting on the leather couch, Haebin’s staff had delivered earlier.

It was Jaekyung’s dress.

He looked away from it.

What was wrong with him?

He was about to open the box when his secretary dashed in the office.

“Sir! It’s Miss Jung, she collapsed earlier!”

 

Jinhee was inside her office, in a meeting with other residents when her phone beeped, receiving a message from Sehun.

Her eyes widened at the news before she decided to forward the message to Minhyuk.

She wince slightly as her cheek started burn slightly from Jaekyung’s slap. She started to tap her fingers on the table restlessly.

What exactly had happened to Haebin?

 

 

Sehun was standing outside Haebin’s room as the other doctors checked her, he saw Luhan making his way to him.

“How is she?” He asked, his eyes wide with worry.

“I don’t know, hyung, she just..collapsed.”

Luhan sighed heavily and sat on one of the plastic chairs. Sehun sat beside the older male, he heard footsteps approach them.

In an instant Sehun felt Luhan tense ever so slightly as they looked up to see how arrived.

“I heard what happened, how is she?”

“I think it was due to stress or something, don’t worry she didn’t hit her head or anything.” Sehun replied. Daehyun nodded and he peeked at the door. Luhan’s eyes narrowed slightly.

“But, hyung,” Two heads immediately turned to him, Sehun winced.

“I need to fill in some papers for Hae, can~”

“I’ll do it.” Luhan stood up.

“But hyung, some items~”

“You think I don’t know her well? I can do it.” Luhan’s brows were furrowed before he walked away from them.

“That was him?” Daehyun asked as he plopped beside Sehun.

“You don’t want to know. He acts like the husband, huh?”

 

“Should I be jealous? I think I should be.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++