28

Feelings

 

Minhyuk smiled as he stepped away from the door.

“Wow, I never saw Oh Sehun that…angry and how many words did he sputter out? Amazing.” Jinhee mused.

Sehun was always the quiet one, while he may appear not to care, he does. Especially when it comes to Haebin, Haebin was like a sister to him.

“Well, Luhan admitted to it. I feel happy.” Jinhee mused as they walked away from the room, seconds later they saw Sehun walking out of the room.

“But there’s something else.” Minhyuk said.

“What?”

“Daehyun.”

“Oh, the doctor.”

“He’s always around, Hae. Which is..weird.”

“Luhan shouldn’t get out of this easily.” Jinhee nodded.

 

Haebin sat up from her bed and winced, she glanced at the wall clock, it was ten in the morning. Then she paused.

“Hospital.” She murmured, she glanced to her side and found Luhan sitting down, reading the day’s paper.

“Lu~”

“Binnie, hey.” Luhan dropped the paper and smiled at her. He stood up and got a glass of water.

“Why am I here, Luhan?”

“You collapsed last night, Sehun had you admitted.”

She nodded slowly and drank from the glass, Luhan sat across her.

“I was worried.” Luhan murmured as he tucked her hair behind her ears. Haebin blinked but she put the glass down.

“I’m fine, Luhan.”

Luhan just smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

“I’m sorry, Binnie. I really am.”

“What are you saying~”

“If only I didn’t rush you to finish the dress then you wouldn’t have~”

“Stop, Luhan. It’s not~”

“It is my fault.” Luhan let go of her and studied her face.

“Well~”

Haebin’s phone started to ring, she grabbed it from the bedside table and answered.

“Yes….really?...Okay, I’m well, thank you.” She put the phone down.

“My secretary said that the dress was delivered to yesterday.” She said, Luhan nodded and stood up, he walked to the window, his back facing her.

“Haebin, I~”

The door opened, Daehyun strolled in, carrying Haebin’s patient file with him.

“How can they just let an intern check on me?” Haebin mused, Daehyun rolled his eyes.

“Nice work on collapsing, did you plan that?”

Haebin sent him a look, Daehyun chuckled before setting down the file beside her.

“I need to check your vitals, Jung Haebin.”

“Can’t Sehun do it?”

“You don’t trust me?”

Luhan glanced at the two, his brows met briefly.

“I have to call Minhyuk, Binnie. I’ll get you some coffee.” Luhan said flatly before exiting the room, Haebin was about to reply when he shut the door behind him. She sighed as Daehyun took out his stethoscope.

“I want out, can you sign my papers?”

“This intern doesn’t have the powers to do that.” Daehyun mused.

“You’re all good, Haebin. Just a little pale, nothing sleep and rest can’t cure.”

Haebin smiled, Daehyun nodded and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“I mean it, rest.”

“Yes, doctor.”

 

Jungshin cackled, Yonghwa just rolled his eyes.

“You’re daebak, intern Oh!” Jinhee slapped his arm, Sehun sighed and sat down.

“What did he say after that?” Jonghyun asked, the five of them were in a coffee shop just nearby the hospital.

“He told me that he realized he loves Hae, after that I don’t know….I don’t know what that hyung will do.”

Jinhee nodded, she crossed her legs and leaned forward.

“But, Sehun-ah, that..doctor, Jung Daehyun?”

Sehun looked up.

“Oh, him? Why?”

“Who is he? Is he interested in Hae?”

Sehun just chuckled.

 

 

Luhan sat down, he took off his coat and rolled up the sleeves of his white dress shirt. He leaned against the chair and ran his fingers through his hair in exasperation. Jaekyung had been calling him since last night and he didn’t know what to say to her. She slapped Jinhee, called Haebin bad things and Luhan felt angry. He felt angry with himself.

Why was he such a coward?

A year ago, he wanted to stop Haebin from marrying Minhyuk, but he was afraid.

He didn’t realize what it was back then, it was love. He was love with Jung Haebin. Not fashion designer Jung Haebin, but the Jung Haebin who went to the same university with him, the Jung Haebin he used to drive home after night classes and the Jung Haebin whose smile could make his day brighter.

He heard footsteps approach him, it was Minhyuk.

“The doctor’s in the room.” He said as he sat beside Luhan, the other male nodded.

Minhyuk smiled.

“How does it feel?”

“What?” Luhan asked without looking up.

Minhyuk leaned back on the seat.

 

“Finding out that you’re in love with my wife?” Minhyuk grinned before leaving him on the bench.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++