27

Feelings

 

Jinhee entered the room and checked Haebin’s vitals.

“She’s just over fatigued, she needs rest, a lot.”

Minhyuk nodded, then he noticed the pink mark on her cheek.

“Jinhee, wait,”

Jinhee looked up from the door.

“What happened to your face?” Minhyuk made her face him, she looked away. He sighed and cupped her cheek slightly, she winced.

“Jaekyung…she was here earlier.”

Minhyuk’s eye widened.

“I’ll tell you later, right now, I’m worried for Hae and angry for her. And I’m sorry if I’m pushing you around lightly, Minhyuk. But times like this….I have to help Hae out, I can be…pushy at times, and I’m sorry for that. But you have to understand, Hae’s like a sister to me and I know you love her too. And the only way I can repay her is that to make Luhan realize that it would be stupid of him to let Hae go.”

Minhyuk nodded and smiled. He gently wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed the side of her head.

“That was a lot, babe.”

“You are disgusting.”

“I know, I love you too, Jinhee.”

 

 

Luhan had finished processing the paper, he walked towards the elevator and met up with Minhyuk.

“Can you watch over her? I need to get some clothes at home.”

“Sure.” Luhan nodded, Minhyuk slapped his shoulder slightly before leaving.

Luhan arrived at the floor and walked towards Haebin’s room. He halted in confusion as he saw the door slightly ajar.

He slowly walked towards the door and his eyes widened, Daehyun was inside the room.

 

Daehyun had dimmed the lights as he entered the room, he walked towards the bed where Haebin lay fast asleep.

He smiled softly and gently took hold of her hand. He was silent for a few moments. Then without touching her, he slowly leaned down to kiss her forehead.

“Rest well, Haebin.”

He heard the door open loudly, he glanced up.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Luhan asked, his tone arctic.

“None of your business.” Daehyun replied evenly before walking to the door.

“She’s married, you know.” Luhan said.

“You should remind yourself of that too.” Daehyun went out of the room.

Luhan exhaled and ran his fingers through his hair, then he noticed Sehun standing by the doorway.

“You need counseling, hyung.”

“Sehun,”

“Who is it, really?”

“Oh Sehun,”

“This…this would never have happened if you realized sooner.” Sehun almost snapped.

“Haebin….Do you know why she collapsed? She was ing tired from making that ing dress for that woman that most likely you don’t even love.”

Luhan looked away.

“You had a chance to stop her from walking that aisle a year ago. But you never took it.”

“Sehun, I…didn’t know, she~”

“You didn’t know you were in love with your best friend? That’s acceptable, I understand, but you’re hurting her too.”

“I don’t know what to do.” Luhan whispered.

“Face it, you’ve always been in love with Haebin. Ever since college, you just denied that single fact and chose to be with that actress that looks like a blob fish, and don’t tell me about calling names, because that Jaekyung of yours slapped Jinhee noona earlier. I saw it.”

Luhan looked up with wide eyes at his friend.

“You know I can grab Haebin away from you, hyung. If she ever decides leave Minhyuk, I can take her. I would never want to leave Haebin with you.”

“I….love her, Sehun.”

 

 

“I think the number of calls in my phone already explains that, hyung.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++