39

Feelings

 

Daehyun rushed down to the lower floor. Sehun had called him just a few minutes ago.

“Finally!” He could hear Jinhee’s voice from the hall. He smiled as he arrived inside the room. Luhan was sitting down, his eyes wide and disoriented as Jinhee took his vitals.

“Oh.” Luhan blinked at him.

“This is Daehyun hyung, Haebin’s older brother.” Sehun stated flatly, but he was smiling with relief.

Luhan nodded but at the mention of Haebin he tensed a little.

“…Where is she?”

 

Haebin chewed on her salad while her other hand was sketching on a piece of paper.

“I think it would fit you well.” She nodded, Bom smiled at her. The four members of 2ne1 were all in her office, they had requested for Haebin to design their stage outfits for the upcoming music festival.

“But, have you been eating well? You look so thin.” Bom asked her.

“Just…stressed, unnie, anyway, here, please check them out.” She pushed the sketches to them. CL grinned before picking them up.

“I think it would be better if we reveal a little waist.” Haebin commented, Dara nodded.

“But~”

Her phone started to ring, it was her brother’s number on the screen.

 

Luhan winced as Jinhee forced him to eat.

“You have to eat, don’t depend on the IV.” Jinhee reminded again. He made a face at her, there was still a huge bandage on his head, but he felt well.

The door opened, revealing the two Jung siblings. Luhan stopped and stared at Haebin.

“I had to drag her here.” Daehyun mused, Jinhee grinned before standing.

“Then, I’ll see you later, Luhan.”

The two doctors left the room. Haebin put her purse down before walking to her.

“How are you feeling?” She asked hesitantly. Luhan put his spoon down.

“I should be asking you that too.” Haebin murmured before sitting on the couch across him.

“I know you must be pissed after all that hard work, I returned the dress. I shouldn’t have asked you to rush on that. Hae, I~”

“Luhan, stop. You’re mumbling.” She shook her head.

“Why…Why did you have to go out at night ~” She sighed.

“Because….I..I guess I was so used to thinking that you were always there. And…honestly, I missed you. I wanted to be in a place that would strongly remind me of you,…and the times I got to spend with you.”

Haebin looked away, she laced her fingers together.

“Did I say too much? Mian.” Luhan said.

“No….It’s just that..”

“I think I’m in love with you, Binnie. Scratch that, I’ve always been in love with you.”

Haebin paused, Luhan was looking at her, his eyes serious.

“Luhan, you just woke up~”

“Come here.” He waved her over. Haebin’s brows met but she stood up and walked to him.

“And I’m willing to wait, I know I’ve made you suffer a lot. I know I hurt you and~”

“Stop.” Haebin winced.

Luhan smiled before wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

“I’ll wait for you, Haebin.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++