20

Feelings

 

“You moved it here?” Minhyuk blinked as he entered his wife’s study. Before him, a faceless mannequin was wearing Jaekyung’s dress.

“You can start by explaining.” Haebin said as she picked up one of her needles and walked to the dress.

Minhyuk winced and looked away.

“We just…realized that things aren’t working out.” He stated and at down.

“So..where does that leave us?” She asked without looking at him as she checked on the dress, Minhyuk checked the time, it was already midnight.

“Shouldn’t you be sleeping by now?”

Haebin ignored his question.

“We have to leave early tomorrow for the party.”

“Then good night.” Haebin muttered, Minhyuk sighed before standing up.

Haebin looked up as he left the room.

“What is going on?” She mumbled as she continued to stitch the dress.

 

 

“A…bus?” Luhan said as the bus pulled over in front of his house, Jaekyung was standing beside him.

“Good morning, Luhan.” Jonghyun said as he went down the bus.

“Where~”

“Just get in, I don’t know what Jungshin digested, he just sent this to pick us up, oh, hey Jaekyung.”

Luhan nodded as helped Jaekyung up, as soon as he entered the vehicle, he looked around.

Jungshin grinned from his seat.

“We’re still picking up Minhyuk and Hae, sit down.”

Yonghwa just shook his head and put his earphones on. Jinhee was sitting beside him, grinning from ear to ear.

 

Haebin stepped out from the gates with Minhyuk behind her, she was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a loose sweater.

“What…is..” Minhyuk balked as a bus pulled over in front of them.

Haebin blinked.

“Haebinnie!” Jinhee jumped down from the vehicle, Minhyuk made a face and grabbed Haebin’s duffel before getting in the bus.

“Oh, unnie, hi.” Haebin muttered before the older girl.

As soon as she got in the bus, everyone stared at Haebin.

“Whoa, when was the last time you were fed…or slept?” Jungshin blinked.

Luhan looked up, he studied her face briefly.

“I’ve been…busy.” Haebin replied evenly as she walked towards the last seat at the back and made herself comfortable.

Minhyuk sat beside Jungshin.

 

Luhan pulled out his earphones from his ears and glanced around him, everyone was asleep except for the driver. He glanced back and noticed that Haebin was shifting on her seat.

His brows met briefly before he stood up.

Haebin’s was mumbling lowly as Luhan reached her, he smiled slightly before taking of his cardigan and placing it around her.

He paused for a moment and studied her face, softly he reached for cheek and smiled.

“Binnie.” He whispered before going back to his seat.

Jinhee grinned to herself before hunching on her seat again.

 

Haebin was the last one to step down from the vehicle, she looked at the resort before them.

“I’ll take that.” Yonghwa grabbed her duffel, she nodded. Jaekyung was behind them, she was talking with Luhan with one arm around his waist.

Haebin glanced at Jinhee who was chatting with Jonghyun, while Minhyuk was with Jungshin.

“I…need….to make a call, see you at the hotel.” She said evenly without waiting for a response.

Luhan glanced up as Haebin left the group, he gently took Jaekyung’s arm off him before following her.

“Give me a second.”

Jaekyung’s fists curled slightly before turning away.

 

“Hey,”

Haebin looked up, Luhan was looking at her. She sighed before handing his cardigan to him.

“I meant I wanted to be alone for a while.”

“I know.” Luhan smiled.

“Luhan~”

“I just wanted to remind you to pick up when we call, it’s going to be lunch time soon.” Luhan squeezed her hand before leaving.

Haebin turned away, her tears threatening to fall.

“Soon. Yeah, soon.” She shook her head as she started to walk again.

 

Jinhee frowned as she joined the guys by the beachside.

“I…Where is Hae?”

“I told you this wouldn’t work.” Minhyuk grumbled.

“It is working, but Haebin…looks so down.”

Yonghwa’s brows rose up when he saw Luhan, walking to them alone.

“Jaekyung?” Jonghyun asked.

“I don’t know, have you seen Haebin?”

Minhyuk just rolled his eyes before standing up.

 

 

“So, males and now, loner issues?”

Haebin looked up, she was sitting on the sand while drawing circles.

“Doctor.”

Daehyun smiled and plopped beside her.

“You look….bad.”

“Thanks, Daehyun.” Haebin rolled her eyes.

“No, but really, have you been sleeping?”

“I’m fine, you? I didn’t expect to see you here.”

“My father and the owner of the place are business partners of some sort.” Daehyun said then he stood up, and pulled Haebin with him.

“Sitting here wont do you well, let’s eat.”

 

“But I told her to pick up.” Luhan said, Jaekyung was already with them. They were all looking around.

“Maybe she went to the hotel, to change.” Jungshin said.

“She wasn’t looking so well earlier too.” Jinhee frowned, Luhan’s brows were knitted together, somehow he felt annoyed.

“Oh, it’s Hae, over there!” Yonghwa blinked at the unknown male with his friend.

 

“So, you decide to leave the hospital?”

“Well, my father would kill me if I don’t show myself here,” Daehyun nodded.

Haebin chuckled.

“So, how in the world do you get along with Sehun? Other interns hate him.” Daehyun asked.

“We~” Haebin dropped her fork when someone grabbed her hand.

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

now lets start playing Growl at the background hahahaa