22

Feelings

Luhan leaned against the bench and exhaled. His phone pinged; he got it from his pocket.

It was an email from Haebin’s office.

They sent a picture of Jaekyung’s dress, it was almost complete.

He put his phone down and looked at the beach.

 

Haebin had stepped out from the hotel and decided to walk by the beach, she was about to call Minhyuk when she saw him and Jinhee.

She chuckled.

“Who are they kidding?” She mused to herself as Minhyuk kissed Jinhee’s cheek.

She smiled to herself, then she winced slightly as another headache hit her.

Her brows furrowed for a while.

Why would they lie to me?

Do they feel burdened because they know I have feelings for Luhan?

It’s because of me, they have to separate because of me.

She exhaled as she found an empty mat and sat down, she plugged in her earphones.

But, there’s nothing I can do now.

I should….let go of Minhyuk.

Haebin looked at her toes as she buried them in the sand.

I should let them be together, it’s part of the deal.

Then she smiled to herself as she got her phone.

“Hello? Lawyer Jang? It’s me, Haebin.”

 

“Ya, kid.” Haebin glanced up as Yonghwa sat beside her.

“You’ve been acting odd lately, and now I find you alone.” He mused, Haebin grinned as she noticed females look at Yonghwa.

“I’ve been doing a lot of thinking oppa.”

“Like what? About that doctor earlier? Or Luhan being angry?” He asked.

“That..I don’t know where are the others, oppa?”

“Jungshin took a nap, Jonghyun’s somewhere.”

“But, Haebin-ah, you look…a little…”

“I know, but I need to finish Jaekyung’s dress before the week ends.”

“What if you collapse because of it?” Yonghwa asked.

“I wont, oppa.”

 

“Oh, so you show up.” Jungshin said dryly as Haebin stepped in the gazebo where they were having dinner.

Jaekyung glanced up then she looked away.

Haebin was dressed in a cerulean bikini top and a pair of denim shorts.

“I….was..just walking around.” She replied as she sat beside Minhyuk and Jonghyun.

“But, how did you know Jung Group’s first son?” Jungshin asked as he bit into his kebab.

“Daehyun?”

“Yeah.”

Luhan looked up.

“He’s a friend of Sehun’s, he’s an intern.”

Jungshin grinned and nodded.

“Hae, after eating let’s grab ice cream.” Jinhee chirped. Haebin smiled back and nodded.

“Don’t eat this,” Luhan suddenly spoke as he pointed towards a certain dish. Everyone looked at him.

Haebin paused.

“Wae?”

“It has nuts, Binnie. I wouldn’t want to watch you choke to your death.”

“Luhan~”

“Just eat.” Luhan brushed her off.

Haebin’s brows furrowed before picking up her utensils.

 

Dinner was finally over, Luhan was the first one to stand to excuse himself, Jaekyung blinked before pushing her chair back.

“Jaekyung-ah,” Jinhee sat up.

“I want to show you something, I think you can use this for your shoots.” Jinhee grinned as she took the girl’s hand and pulled her.

Haebin shook her head before standing, she grabbed her purse before following Luhan.

“Luhan, wait.” Haebin said as she slipped out of the gazebo, Luhan didn’t turn back.

“Ya!” She tried to jog to him.

“Ya, Xi Luhan.” She grabbed his arm, Luhan turned to her.

“What?”

“What? Don’t “what?” me. What is wrong with you?”

“I don’t know Haebin. Maybe you should try keeping promises.”

“Luhan, earlier, it was~”

“I don’t need an explanation, I never asked for one.”

Haebin let go of his hand.

“You think you have a right to be mad now?” Haebin retorted.

“..What are you saying?” Luhan asked, Haebin paused, she looked away.

“Nothing, good night.” She shook her head before turning away, Luhan sighed and pulled her back.

“I’m sorry, Binnie. I was..just worried earlier, I know you aren’t feeling so well lately, and somehow, you’re hiding it from me.”

“Luhan, I’m~”

“I know you’re not fine, stop lying.” He smiled wanly, Haebin sighed.

Luhan bit his lip before gently wrapping his arms around her. Haebin felt her cheek press against his chest.

 

“I feel useless, you were always there to help, you always knew what to do with me, but now, I don’t even know how to start helping you. But a hug will do right, Binnie?” He asked as he pecked the side of her head.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i plan to torment (myself), including you guys.

Lets confuse ourselves together.

heol

I am confused you know.

o.O