12

Feelings

 

 

“O…kay, so..what plans? I had to cancel on Kim Heesun and Kim Soohyun for you.”Haebin said as they got in the car, Jinhee was sitting in front, smiling.

“Date night.” Jinhee nodded.

“You want a third wheel?”

“Oh, no, we just want to be with you, besides, Minhyuk needs his best friend.”

“Unnie, I don’t miss him not at all, if there’s anyone here that should spend time with him it should be you.” Haebin nodded, Minhyuk started the car.

“I know, but I miss you, Haebinnie.”

“Huh.”

 

Luhan watched as Minhyuk’s Audi sped away, his lips pursed slightly as he got in his car.

Then his phone started to ring.

“Hey, it’s me.”

His eyes widened at Jaekyung’s voice

“I actually made lasagna, can you come over?”

 

“This should be recorded for historical purposes.” Jonghyun commented as he watched Jinhee and Haebin work in the kitchen, they were lkaughing and chatting along.

“The wife and girlfriend, epic.” Jungshin nodded.

“It feels….awkward, but it’s nice.” Yonghwa nodded.

“So, what is Jinhee planning? I mean, it’s quite obvious her troublemaker side is coming out.” Jonghyun asked Minhyuk.

“She wants me to pretend that I want Haebin. So that Luhan would get jealous.” Minhyuk shook his head.

Jungshin chuckled.

“Really?”

Yonghwa looked up, alarmed. He was the only one among the other three who knew of Haebin’s feelings for Luhan.

“It’s pretty obvious, don’t overreact.” Jonghyun patted his shoulder.

“What?” He asked.

“It’s pretty obvious that the Xi CEO doesn’t completely see Haebin as just a friend. We’ve noticed that long ago.”

Yonghwa almost exhaled in relief, they didn’t know.

“You guys,”

“I’m betting on this, 100,000 won that Luhan would get jealous!” Jungshin nodded.

 

Luhan arrived in Jaekyung’s condo unit. He found her in the kitchen, listening to music while cooking.

“Hi.” He said, Jaekyung smiled and gave him a quick hug.

“Sorry if I snapped on you the other day.” She smiled at him, Luhan just nodded and went to sit on one of the steel stools by the kitchen island.

“So, I’m free tomorrow and the day after that. Do you want to go out?”

“Do you have a place in mind?” He asked her, Jaekyung pursed her lips for a moment.

“How about we take one of those cheesy dates? Namsan Tower?”

Luhan nodded absentmindedly.

“Luhan?”

He looked up.

“Did you hear what I said?”

“Yes, you were thinking where to go, right? Now, where to?” He blinked.

Jaekyung’s brows furrowed, she put down the platter on the table with a thud.

“Is something bothering you?”

“No, I was..”

“I just wanted to spend my free time with you tonight, but you don’t seem to be listening.”

Luhan stood up and cupped her cheeks.

“I’m sorry; I’ll take you out tomorrow.” He kissed her nose before letting go.

 

Haebin chuckled as Minhyuk and Jonghyun squabbled over the meat, Jinhee was happily chatting with Jungshin.

“So, you don’t look so well.” Yonghwa walked to her, a cup of beer in hand.

“I know, how’s work for you lately?”

Yonghwa smiled and gave her a quick hug.

“I know what you’re thinking.”

Haebin nodded while looking down.

“Divorce.” She said lowly. Yonghwa nodded.

“No, not yet, Hae.”

“Oppa, Jinhee’s back. It’s my cue to go. It’s my purpose to be his wife in order for him to be with Jinhee unnie when she comes back. Now~” Haebin sighed.

“It’s not yet time. Please, Hae. Not yet.” Yonghwa faced her.

Then they heard the doorbell ring.

“I’ll get it!” Haebin muttered before stepping to the house.

 

Haebin pushed the gate open, then she sighed in relief.

“Hello. It’s been a while since your late night rendezvous in front of rivers or parks.”

She grinned as the male opened his arms for her.

“Everyone’s inside.” She said as she moved for him to walk in.

“I heard Jinhee’s back.”

“Yes, and it’s my time to resign. Will you take me in?” She mused. He chuckled and loosely hung his arm around her shoulder.

“Not a chance.”

 


“You’re such an , Oh Sehun.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++