21

Feelings

 

“Whoa~” Minhyuk blinked as he watched his friend change, he only saw Luhan angry once, and it was years ago. And now Luhan looked beyond angry, he started to chuckle but he earned a slap from the back of his head from Yonghwa.

“Do your job.”

He made a face as he walked towards the table.

 

Haebin looked up, her eyes widened.

“Luhan~”

“You said you would pick up.” Luhan’s jaw tensed slightly, Daehyun looked at Haebin questioningly.

“Another male?”

“Ya.” Haebin winced, Daehyun closed his mouth, Luhan turned to the male, his eyes cold.

“He’s a friend I met through Sehun, he~” Haebin started while trying to pull her hand back from Luhan’s grip.

“Ya, Xi Luhan, what are you doing?” Minhyuk came walking to them, both of his hands inside his pockets.

Luhan paused, he let go of Haebin. She winced and rubbed her wrist lightly. Daehyun looked at Minhyuk then at Luhan.

Haebin looked up and met eyes with Luhan, then he left.

Minhyuk almost laughed.

“We’re about to eat, just continue~”

“Wait, Minhyuk this is Daehyun, he’s an intern at Sehun’s hospital.” Haebin nodded, Minhyuk nodded and shook the other male’s hand.

“Sorry about our friend earlier, he can be…intense.” Minhyuk said before leaving the two.

 

Jungshin grinned as they sat on their table, Luhan was quiet as the waiter served the dishes.

“Are you okay?” Jaekyung asked, her face framed with her sunglasses.

“I’m fine, just eat.” Luhan murmured.

“But you don’t seem~”

“Just eat, Jae, please.”

Jinhee smiled, overhearing their conversation.

“So, who was that guy earlier? A friend?” Jonghyun asked carefully.

“A doctor, I think she met him through Oh Sehun.” Minhyuk replied casually.

“Really? He’s a good looking doctor.” Jinhee chuckled.

“Well, Haebin’s always the type to make friends easily.” Yonghwa nodded. Luhan just picked up his fork.

Jaekyung exhaled before starting to eat.

 

“I need a shower and a fresh set of clothes.” Haebin said as they walked towards the hotel, she glanced at her sand crusted feet.

“Arasso, I need to make a few calls too.” Daehyun handed her shoes back. Haebin nodded and gave him a wave before jogging towards the hotel.

Daehyun watched her with a smile on his face before taking out his phone.

 

“He was so mad earlier, it was y.” Jinhee chortled as she lay flat on the sun, Minhyuk was beside her, checking his phone.

“I wanted to laugh at him, it’s just…so ironic you know.”

“What?” Jinhee sat up and leaned against him, Minhyuk smiled.

“I think Luhan always had feelings for Hae, its just that he never realized it.”

Jinhee smiled.

“But, that doctor….he seems to be interested in Haebin, right?” Jinhee said.

“Then it’s going to drive Luhan crazy.”

 

Sehun was taking a nap when his phone started to ring. He groaned before looking at the screen.

“What now, hyung?” He snapped. The male from the other line chuckled.

“I’m suffering, Oh Sehun.”

“Really?” He grunted as he sat up.

“Well, that’s what you get, hyung.” Sehun said finally.

“But, I feel…confused, why…after so many years of…I miss her.”

“Now you finally saw her, why feel like that?”

 

“I……don’t know.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

let's play a game

hahaaa

guessing game