25

Feelings

“Your secretary called me for the fitting.” Luhan said as he stepped in the office, he was dressed in his usual business suit.

“Yeah, I’ll call them to bring your tux over.” She nodded from her desk. Luhan bit his lip, it has been two days since he last saw her.

He didn’t know he missed Haebin that much.

He actually felt nervous as of the moment.

“Actually, Luhan, there’s this thing,” She looked up, then the doors opened. Luhan looked at her expectantly.

“Aniya, can you help him with the suit?” She turned to her employee as she guided Luhan to the other room.

“I’ll be there in a few.”

 

Haebin put her phone in her pocket as she entered the room, she found Luhan clad in the clean-cut classic tux she had designed for him.

She felt her chest tighten as she looked at him.

“It’s a perfect fit, ma’am.”

“Of course, Jung Haebin knows me well. Good job, Binnie.” Luhan grinned at her as he looked at the mirror. The staff left the room.

“Just last week you were sulking and angry and now you’re all unicorns and rainbows.” Haebin mused.

“I….I’m sorry.” Luhan replied, she chuckled before walking to him.

“I know you have your moods, Luhan, don’t even bother to give me that look.”

“It does fit you well.” Haebin said as she patted his shoulders and checked the lapels.

“Wait,” She said as she bent down to check the length of his pants.

“After your wedding…I actually plan to…go out of the country.” Haebin said.

Luhan blinked.

“I mean, just…travel around.” She stood up again, Luhan looked at her.

“Why?”

“I think it would do me well, anyway, how is it? Not uncomfortable?”

“Just like you, it’s perfect.” Luhan replied simply, Haebin smiled.

“Arasso, then get dressed up. Let’s have lunch together. I know you’re still pissed at me because of me that.”

 

“Graveyard shift.” Sehun said as he tossed a bottle of Vitamin C water at Haebin. It was already seven in the evening and his shift just started.

“I love you.” Haebin smiled cheekily, Sehun huffed and sat beside her.

“So, divorce?”

She nodded.

“But, is…it….And leaving?”

Haebin blinked.

“Minhyuk hyung called me, Luhan hyung did the same.”

“I didn’t tell Minhyuk about the leaving part yet.”

Sehun gave her a look.

“Luhan.” She murmured as she leaned on Sehun’s shoulder.

“You didn’t tell him about the divorce yet?”

“Tomorrow, I have the papers in the car.” She nodded.

“Luhan hyung’s proposing next week. I have feeling that your heart would be murdered.”

Haebin just nodded, Sehun noticed the tears starting to stain her cheeks. He sighed.

“ to be me.” He murmured before wrapping one arm around her.

 

Daehyun smiled as he watched the two from afar, he didn’t know what they were talking about but seeing Haebin made him happy.

He took out his phone and answered the call.

“Yes, this is Jung Daehyun.”

“We have confirmed it, sir.”

He smiled.

“Of course, I always had a feeling about her.”

 

Jinhee pulled over in front of the hospital, it was her first day as a resident at Gangnam Hospital, and she felt excited. She grabbed her pruse fro the front seat and went down.

Just as she locked the vehicle, someone had yanked her around.

“…Jaekyung-ah.”

She felt Jaekyung’s palm connect with her cheek, Jinhee winced.

“I know what you’re doing, Jinhee.” She snapped.

“Jae~”

“Luhan’s mine. He chose me.”

“You’re just using him, I can see it.”

“No one asked for your opinion, so shut up, I know you’re just trying to stay close to your rich friends.” Jaekyung spat.

“What are you saying~”

“I know you still want Minhyuk and you’re just using Haebin’s dumbness just to get him back!”

"Haebin is not~"

 

"Oh, please, we all know how she is, she's nothing if she didn't marry Minhyuk or made the right friends."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++