33

Feelings

 

Minhyuk bit his lip as he faced his parents.

“Haebin told us everything. She told us not to get angry with you because you married her to help her from her stepfather.”

Minhyuk nodded.

“And you wanted to wait for…this doctor.” His mother trailed off.

“Jinhee.” Minhyuk finished, his father was eyeing the picture of his son and Haebin on Minhyuk’s office table.

“I had a feeling about this, it was just too perfect for you two to marry.” Mrs. Kang said.

“I…love Jinhee, eomma and I’m sorry~”

“I was right. Haebin’s just a friend to you, look at your photos with her.” His father chuckled, Minhyuk paused.

“You have our blessing, son. We would like to meet this young lady Haebin spoke highly of.”

 

 

“So, how’s your packing going on?” Daehyun asked as he leaned against the doorway to his sister’s room. Haebin was dressed in a gray shirt and jeans, her shoulder length hair now a few shades lighter.

“I’m doing fine, oppa. Oh, by the way, this,” She picked up an old photo from her bed.

“It’s mom and me.” She bit her lip, Daehyun looked at the photo quietly.

“She never told me about you but..I vaguely remember she asked me once if I wanted a brother or a sister.”

“What did you choose?” Daehyun looked he poked her cheek once.

“I wanted a brother.” She chuckled, Daehyun grinned.

“We’re having Sehun, Minhyuk and Jinhee over tonight.”

She nodded.

“Hae, about Luhan~”

“No, oppa. Please. I don’t…I don’t want to talk to him.”

“Arasso, then come down later.” Daehyun nodded before leaving the room. Haebin leaned against the wall, her eyes went to the framed photograph of her with Luhan and Minhyuk on her bedside table.

It has been a week, Luhan had tried to talk to her, but she refused. It took her a week to finish all her projects to leave the shop running on its own. But still, she missed him and she hated herself for that.

“By the time I come back he’s probably married to Jaekyung already.” Haebin shook her head before closing her luggage.

 

 

“So, who cooked?” Sehun asked as he poked the steak with his fork, Haebin hit his arm.

“Daehyun oppa did.”

“Good, I can eat this.”

Minhyuk chuckled.

“What time is your flight tomorrow?”

“You two are probably the only divorced couple that can talk coolly.” Sehun mused, Daehyun smiled.

“Ten am tomorrow, Kang. Are you going to miss me?”

“Not really, I miss the free clothes though,” Minhyuk said, Haebin rolled her eyes.

Sehun’s lips quirked up.

“Where are you two going by the way?” He asked Daehyun.

“San Francisco, maybe fly to New York then we spend a week at Hong Kong.”

Haebin nodded.

“A month absence?” Sehun echoed.

“I can hear the bearings in your brain Oh Sehun, don’t do anything funny while we’re gone.” Haebin sighed.

“Don’t worry, Hae, I’ll watch over the two.” Jinhee nodded solemnly.

“You have to unnie, Oh Sehun might~”

 

“I wont do anything, well..I might add some salt here and there..to..someone’s injuries, but I’ll be fine, Hae.” Sehun murmured to himself.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++