HeartBroken Kids

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

The morning came for Kiomo & Hyun Mi’s debut.  The two woke up early (And so did the rest of the members at 4 a.m.) to practice a dance to perform on strong heart tomorrow.  “Ugh its to early!” Hye Ri said as she yelled in the HRT lobby. Leo passed by and said “Welcome to our world.” He said as he ran up the stairs. “How do they deal with this?” Eun Mi yelled.  “C’mon girls.” Kianna said and the girls went to their dance room. “Hey you gonna be ok to dance?” Kianna asked Soo Lin and she nodded. “I’m feeling better. I just gotta take everything slow.” She said and Kianna smiled. 

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVBoXbNL5nA

 

            Abosultes manager was watching the girls dance. Jaemin walked by and pulled his ear back to their room.  Then after 5 hours of practicing, Kiomo and Hyun Mi had to get the final product of the dance finished with the guys.  When the did it like 6 times everyone death dropped to the floor.  The guys had to go back and finish training for their mv.  Allie decided to leave early and hang out with Zelo before he had to go to music bank to perform.  “Hey babe.” Zelo said as they met up at the market place. She said hey and they kissed. 

 

            “Hows your day going so far?” He asked. “Good how about yours?” Allie asked and Zelo took a while to respond.  “The others kinda don’t know I left. They don’t want us to date because they think we will have . I had to get out of my window. They locked the door.” Allie looked like she was about to cry. “Zelo. I’m so sorry.” She said and hugged him. Tears slowly fell and he felt bad. “Yah! It’s not your fault.  They’re just being douche bags. Nothing will ever tare us apart. I love you so much I won’t let them do it. I love you.” Zelo said and Allie calmed down a little.  “I love you too.”  Allie said and kissed.

 

            They went to the beach and went to a spot where no one could see them.  They basically talked, laugh, and made out.  While doing so, his phone would go off.  “Zelo. What if your hyungs find you?” Allie asked and Zelo thought. “Take me away and never let me out of my room and I couldn’t see, my noona.”  Zelo said quietly.  “You have to back sometime.” Allie said and Zelo shook his head no.  “I don’t know what holds for us tomorrow. But I definetly know it wont be us not seeing each other. “ Allie said and they hugged each other. 

 

            Then they heard car doors slamming. Hearing Yong Guk yell at Hye Ri and Soo Lin. They yelled back at him too.  Allie and Zelo held their breath and stayed quiet.  Allie was shaking so Zelo hugged her. The two slowly got out and everyone found them.  “Yah! Why are you like this? Let him be.” Soo Lin yelled. Yong Guk told Himchan and Daehyun to pick him up and bring him back to the car.  Zelo started running, but it was too late. “YAH! LET HIM GO!” Allie yelled and started running after him , but Kiomo, Illumanite, Eun Ji, and Eun Mi held her back. They told her to calm down. “I can’t calm down if they are taking him away.” She said and cried. The girls hugged her and felt her pain. 

 

On the other hand:

 

“YOU DOUCHE BAG! WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO? HAVE ? THEY ARE WAY TO INTELLIGENT TO DO THAT.” Hye Ri yelled.

 

“HE WONT BE FOCUSED WITH HIS JOB AND HIS GROUP. HE WON’T BE FOCUSED. AND TAE-SUNG WILL GET MAD AT ME.” He yelled back

 

In between you could hear Zelo and Allie yell for each other.  “ HE’S A KID! LET HIM BE.  IT’S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU DAMN IT. ZELO WON’T BE THE SAME IF YOU KEEP HIM LIKE THIS.  IF YOUR JEALOUS WELL THEN THAT .  WATCH HIM NOT TALK TO ANYONE AND GO THROUGH DEPRESSION BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU WILL TREAT HIM. YOUR SO SELF CONCIETED!” Soo Lin yelled back.

 

            Yong- Guk got back in the car with the rest and drove off back to the building.  The two went to Allie and everyone had this big group hug.  “Don’t worry. We will make sure this won’t continue.”  Hye Ri said and everyone got teary.  They went back to the house and saw Kianna their. “Where were you girl-“ Kianna stopped when she saw the girls sad. “What happened?” She asked and hugged Allie.  Allie went upstairs with Eun Ji, Xiu, Minhee, and Crystal.  Eun Mi and Illumanite went up a couple of minutes later. 

 

            “I got a text message from Young- Guk asking if we saw Zelo. I told him no and he called me. He didn’t sound happy. We went to the beach knowing the two were their and B.A.P showed up the same time too.  Daehyun and Himchan picked Zelo up and threw him in the car and they left.” Hye Ri said and Kianna was shocked.  “Poor kids. Did he say why?” She asked. “I’m keeping that private.” Hye Ri responded.  “We gotta leave for Music Bank. Allie wants to come?” Kianna asked. Soo Yun asked her and she said yes.  Everyone left for it.

 

Text Message:

 

From: Young – Guk

To: Hye Ri

 

Don’t let Allie even think about texting Zelo. His phone is nowhere in site.

 

 

Reply:

From: Hye Ri

To: Young – Guk

 

This won’t end. Zelo will be upset in the performance tonight. Allie will be going.

 

Hye Ri told them about the text when Allie was sleeping. “She does not deserve to go through this.” Minhee said and everyone agreed.  Absolute was their with Chung- Hee. Hye Ri told them about what happened and they kept quiet.

 

            The atmosphere changed when B.A.P saw P.L.H. Zelo was in the middle of the boys so he wouldn’t run to Allie. The same with Allie, to stay on the safe size.  They went to their dressing room and Allie was depressed.  Lixi and Mickey thought of a good idea.  They decided to play her favorite song (I know it might be her favorite but this cheers me up):

 

Song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3XESgE1QU&feature=channel_video_title

 

Everyone started singing and Allie didn’t change really.  Then they started dancing retards and she started laughing.  Then she heard the MC’s say B.A.P was going on stage.  Allie ran out of the room and went backstage.  She watched and could tell the atmosphere between the group was tense.  She could feel Zelo’s depression.  She left near the end because Zelo spotted her. She knew Young- Guk would kill her.  The song ended and Zelo ran to Allie.  Zelo caught up with her and hugged and cried.  They both cried and Allie kissed him. “Hyung is such a douche.” Zelo said and Allie cried.  Hye Ri and Soo Lin came out with Maz and Jaekyu. 

 

The rest of B.A.P was coming. Young Guk looked as red as Eun Mi’s dark red nail polish.  “Let go of her Zelo. We got to go.” Young Jae said softly. Zelo let go of her, but he did not leave.  “No.”  Young Guk was fuming. “Zelo. Don’t make me hit you.” He said and Zelo was scared on the inside.  “Dude chill. He’s just a kid.” Maz said calmly. “ZELO LETS GO.” He yelled and everyone got quiet. Other groups came out and watched. Young Guk’s fist were clinched getting ready to fight. Allie held onto Zelo’s back scared. 

 

“Please Zelo. We have to go.”  Jongup said quietly. Zelo turned around and hugged Allie. “Noona, I don’t want bad things to happen you. I promise I will try everything to stop.  I will never stop loving. I promise I will. I love you.” Zelo said and Allie cried.  “I love you to Zelo.” Allie said. Zelo let go and left with the boys.  Himchan tried to touch him, but Zelo was to pissed.

 

Kiomo and Hyun Mi had to go on stage.  They did not want to perform, but they had to.  They could hear P.L.H armies chant for them.  That made the two smile. The boys went on stage then the girls went. They got the crowd pumped and everyone was jamming along.  Everyone started singing with the girls. They were all having a blast on stage. Kiomo brought up Allie to cheer her up and Allie smiled and jumped along with Kiomo and Hyun Mi. The song ended and everyone went on stage for the winner.  Tiffany, Seohyun, and Taecyeon were the MC’s

 

“Our winner is, Kiomo & Hyun Mi!” They said and the girls smiled.  Kiomo and Hyun Mi were happy and said their thanks and then left.  Allie was a little bit  happy, but she was still upset.  The girls hated for her to go through this pain.  It was spreading on them too. Soo Lin couldn’t take it.  She texted Young Jae for them to meet up at the HRT building. Young Jae agreed and then she was off to meet him.

 

They got there at the same time and they walked inside to the café the building had. “How’s Allie?” He asked.  “She is like in depression. Hows Zelo.” Soo Lin asked. “He is killing us all.  Young – Guk think he knows what he is doing, but he is so clueless. He hit Zelo when we got home calling him stupid.” Young Jae said. “Is he okay?” Soo Lin asked and Young Jae nodded. “You know we don’t want to do this to him.  We can hear him cry in his room. He doesn’t even eat.  His eyes were so red in the car. We want to let him go, but Young Guk would kill us. “

 


            “What are we gonna do? They’re just kids.” Soo Lin said and Young Jae shrugged.  “I-I don’t have a schedule tomorrow and so doesn’t Zelo. I can let him go to your house and him and Allie can just see each other. “ He said and Soo Lin nodded.  “What if Young- Guk gets mad?”  Soo Lin asked.  “I’ll put up for him. He can kill me, but he is not gonna hurt Zelo.”  Young Jae said and Soo Lin nodded. They hugged and left to go back home the girls were all asleep.

 

 

B.A.P Dorm:

 

“Where the hell were you?” Young –Guk asked as young Jae walked into the house.  “I just went to relax and have coffee.” Young Jae said and he nodded.  Young Jae went into his room. “How’s Zelo?” He asked. “Still hurt, depressed. Why?”  Daehyun replied and Young Jae whispered what Zelo was going to do tomorrow.  Daehyun agreed and everyone went to bed, except Zelo.  Him and Young – Guk shared a room together.

 

“Goodnight Zelo.” Young – Guk said and Zelo didn’t reply. “Yah! When someone talks to you, you respond. “ He said and Zelo was just too angry to talk.  “Whatever. “ Zelo replied. Young –Guk was going to fight him, but he was just too tired. 

 

P.L.H home (Next morning)

 

Allie could not sleep that night after what Soo Lin told her.  Everyone was just down that day.  The girls decided to stay home and hang out with Allie.  The door bell rang and so Allie decided to get it. Zelo was there. “ZELO!” Allie yelled happily and Zelo picked her up and spun her around. “Noona I missed you so much.” Zelo said and Allie had tears in her eyes from seeing her boy. They kissed and the girls awed.  Everyone laughed and went to their rooms.  Allie and Zelo kissed non-stop for a good 15 minutes. 

 

“I missed you so much.” Zelo said and hugged her tightly. “I missed you to. I heard about not eating. Are you hungry?”  Allie asked and Zelo nodded.  They went to the kitchen and cooked this whole Korean feast.  Zelo started eating and Zelo was going on about how good this was.  While cleaning the dishes, they had a huge bubble war in the kitchen.  Then they cleaned up and went back to her room. 

 

Zelo sat up on the bed and he picked up Allie and she straddled him. “I really don’t want your hyung to get mad.”  Allie said quietly.  “I don’t care, he can fight with me. I will do anything to make sure you won’t get hurt.” Zelo said and Allie smiled. Again they kissed and then their was a knock at the door.

 

Hye Ri went downstairs to open it. “You.”

 

 

This chapter made me cry. I felt like I wanted to really write this. I’m not trying to get B.A.P to seem like bad people, but still.

 

P.S: Kiomo now has green hair.

 

Stage Outfit:

 

 

Stage Outfit