#makeitstop

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            “Hello everyone and welcome to..” “QUIZ TO CHANGE THE WORLD!” Everyone yelled and clapped.  “Hello everyone, I am one of the host for today, IU with Lee Hwi Jae and Kim Goo Ra! Hello everybody!” IU said and everyone bowed.  “Today we have special guests with us today, like the Absolute boys!” Jay, Leo, Jaemin, and Lixi did their greeting and sat back down. “Some of the girls from AOA” Goo Ra said and Jimin, Seolhyun, Hye Jeong, and Choa stood up and did their greeting. “Minhyuk and Zico from Block B!” Hwi Jae announced and the boys bowed. “SungMin and Taewoon from SPEED!” IU announced and the boys bowed.  “B.A.P’s Yongguk and Zelo!” Hwi Jae announced. “And lastly the girls who have taken over the world.. P.L.H!” Hye Ri, Eun Ji, Soo Lin, Allie, and Crystal bowed. “Hello everybody, we are P.L.H!” The girls said after they sat in their seats. Other guests were Lee Gyung Shil, Jo Hye Ryun, Yang Hee Eun, Park Myung-Soo, and Yoo Jae-Suk.

             

           

 

            Each group did their new comeback dance, besides P.L.H because they are still on break.  “Why is P.L.H on break?” Hwi Jae asked. “Because it is like our vacation time, and majority of the members are sick. Like Hye Ri went to the hospital last night.” “Bwoh?” Everyone asked surprised and Hye Ri smiled tiredly. “Why were you in the hospital?” Goo Ra asked. “I had the flu for the last couple of days and as the days passed my temperature got higher and higher so I had to go to the hospital.” “How long were you there for?” “For only five hours.” The audience nodded in understandment. “What was your temperature?” IU asked. “Almost near 104, so I was almost close to death, but the girls, our fans, my family, and Yongguk’s family sent so many prayers that I got better”. “Are you alright now?” IU asked and at the same time Goo Ra yelled “YONGGUK HOW COULD YOU NOT PRAY FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND?” Everyone broke out into laughter and so did he. “I’m fine know, I just have like a small runny nose”. Goo Ra yelled the same question again and Yongguk blushed and argued back, “I SO DID! I was with her from when she got sick and all night when she was in the hospital!” He said and Goo Ra bowed and apologized. “I take my yelling back”. Everyone broke out into laughter once more.

 

            Other groups were asked questions and Absolute was asked to rank the members into place of who was the prettiest. The boys could not do that because to them the girls were all pretty in their own special way.  “Wow losers”. Hwi Jae said and IU hit him.  The audience broke out into laughter once more.  “Some of the girls here in P.L.H have relationships, and we are all curious to know how long you guys have been in your relationship.  “Taewoon and I are 6 months along”. Crystal answered and the audience clapped for them.  “So Zico, since I assume that Crystal will become your sister-in-law, what do you think about her”? Hwi Jae asked.  “I’ve actually knew Crystal before hyung, and she is really sweet and caring and very funny. These two are a perfect match and it will be amazing when she becomes a part of our family.  “Our parents really like her too. When they ask me to come over, they demand I bring her over too”. Taewoon added and Crystal nodded.  “Did his mom say anything about your pink hair”? IU asked and Crystal laughed a little, “My mom saw the picture I posted of it on my Instagram and like yelled at me through text message”.  She said and everyone laughed.  They asked Minhyuk the story of how he asked out Eun Ji and everyone found it to be really sweet. “She really is a darling angel and I’m really happy God let me have her in my life”. He said and Eun Ji blushed. “Aww oppa” She said and smiled.  “Yongguk and I finally made it to a year. Jesus that was a long time” “Preach it sister”. Yongguk added to what Hye Ri said and everyone laughed.  “Why so?” Hee Eun asked and Hye Ri sighed. “Our relationship during those months had a lot of fights and arguments that we both thought that would ever make it this far, but since we both worked out our problems, we made it to a yearJ” Everyone nodded and congratulated the two. “Allie is know in P.L.H to have to longest continuing relationship, how long is it”? Goo Ra asked. “One year, 7 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, and 18 hours.” Zelo and Allie said at the same time and giggled. 

            “Wow that’s a long time, how did you guys keep your relationship up for so long” Hwi Jae asked.  “We bicker back and forth constantly, but we still love each other at the end of the day and continues to put a smile on my face whenever I am with her.” Zelo said and everyone “awed”.  The Quiz segment came and they answered questions about women, guys, and children and explained their answers for each, then were quizzed on movie lines and song lyrics. The dance segment came along and AOA did y moves and all the boys were excited with that, then the guys did popping and dub step of course. Soo Lin and Crystal prepared a contemporary ballet dance with Eun Ji playing the piano and Jaemin singing the male part.

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA-uT1jE4O4

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCsZaWqtvf0&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09

(start the video when the song gets to 18 seconds)

 

            The girl’s danced with much passion and much expression on their faces and everyone swayed to Eun Ji’s voice.  Everyone stood up and applauded their dance and the girls bowed. “How long did it take you girls to learn those moves, like the turns?” IU asked and the girls looked at each other. “I have been doing ballet for 15 years ago and I worked hard every single day to accomplish so many moves that I never thought I could ever do. And I still work hard now”. Soo Lin said and everyone nodded. “I have been dancing for 14 years like ballet and other styles, and it’s something that you have to want, whether you have bruises covering your body, and blisters at the bottom of your feet, work your hardest and you will be at the spot you dreamed of being at, and I exactly did that.” Crystal said and everyone oh-ed.  “Can you show us some turns?” Gyung Shil asked and the girls nodded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_NPf95NKU (the turns), the older ladies put their socks on and tried to copy what the two did, and so did some of the AOA members. When the older ladies tried to do it, they kept falling and everyone laughed.  “How many can you two do?” Jae-Suk asked. “We can 67 pirouettes, and 67 fouettes. And around 50 a la seconde’s which are like the fast turns”. Crystal said and everyone stared at them in disbelief.

            The girl’s demonstrated and counted out loud. The cast members and the audience members went nuts when they passed their record. The girls ended at 72 and got excited. The show continued and the girls had a blast.

            The show ended and all of the members had a commercial to do for Forever 21, Love Culture, and the new group fragrance that comes out November 13th called Autumn Breeze. Xiu left early to go to the courthouse for Daniel’s last trial since she missed some of it already.  She walked in and sat next to Daniel’s mom.  Xiu could not stand to see her boyfriend in this state and see him suffer.  As the trial ended quickly, Daniel was sentenced to one year in jail, and it made Xiu burst out into tears.  Daniel ran to her and hugged her tightly and teared wit her. “For a whole year? I won’t be able to see you for a whole year, o-or even kiss you?” Xiu asked and held onto him.  He her head and tried to calm her down, but his mom also broke down too, so he comforted both of them. Daniel kissed his mom’s forehead and then he kissed Xiu. “I have to face the consequences.” He said and Xiu covered her face with her hands. “I know, but n-not f-for a whole y-year!” Xiu broke down again and Daniel continued to hug her.  The two went to his mom’s condo for a little bit to discuss more things. 

            “Is Kiomo gone?” Hye Ri asked Soo Yun and she nodded.  They ran to Hye Ri’s room and pulled up a dating website.  “We are doing something very sweet for Kiomo by finding her a potential husband for the near future.” Soo Yun said and Hye Ri high fived her.  “Interest…. A man who is a doctor or lawyer, 6’2, has nice muscles, tan.” Hye Ri said and the two added for stupid stuff to her profile. “You know we are going on After School Club sometime tomorrow and she likes Hanbyul from LEDapple, so embarrass her tomorrow about it.” Soo Yun added and Hye Ri slammed her hand on her desk “SINCE WHEN?” “Since like a couple of months ago.” Hye Ri looked at her like she was stupid and then smirked. “OOOOOOO~ HANBYUL AND KIOMO SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!” The two started singing. The girls went on AllKpop and read an article that said that the recent P.L.H album already sold 3 million copies world wide in 2 months.  And that the girls have five number one singles that hit the billboard charts in other countries, including the USA.  The two spazzed out and called Chung Hee. “Oh yeah….I was supposed to tell you girls that..WELL CONGRATZ CHILDREN!!!” He said and the two just sat there. “Seriously Chung Hee.” Hye Ri said after she hung up on him.

            “Give me back my phone Jae Sun!” Jin Ae yelled as they drove their play cars inside.  “Do not mess up the floors please!” Hyun Mi yelled. “Relax Mi Mi, they’re fine.” Gongchan said and kissed her.  “So how is it already being 29 weeks pregnant?” Eun Mi asked as she sat next to her on the couch.  “I honestly like being pregnant, it’s relaxing.  Besides the kicking she does.” Hyun Mi said and felt her baby kick.  Eun Mi also felt her kick and got really excited.  Minhee and Soo Yun came out of the kitchen with Hyun Mi’s apples with peanut butter on them.  “Does she always eat healthy?” Soo Yun whispered to Gongchan and he nodded.  “She’s been eating healthy since she got pregnant, but hey, if it keeps her from hitting me while she is in her pregnant stage, I’m all good.” He said and she laughed.  “I heard that oppa.” Hyun Mi said and glared at him.  “Hey! I’m just say-“ He was cut of from Hyun Mi throwing a pillow from the couch at Gongchan.  “YAH!” He said and kids came out of nowhere and chased him in their play cars.  “Oh I completely forgot to show you girls the baby’s room. “ Hyun Mi stood up and walked down the hall to the baby’s room.  “Oh my goodness.” The three said at the same time.

 

http://www.chiccheapnursery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IMG_3551.jpg

http://www.chiccheapnursery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/collage_1.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V5h7_vdE1W0/T531-n70kGI/AAAAAAAAF5s/d24KimPMBsc/s640/closet-organization-nursery.jpg

 

            “Hyun Mi this is adorable!” Minhee said as she walked into the closet.  “Why is the closet so big?” “Well Xiu said that-“ Hyun Mi was saying and the three were looking at her.  “What? Xiu said that when she get’s older, she will have enough closet space.” Hyun Mi said and looked at the ground.  “It’s fine. I can only imagine how huge a nursery could be when Xiu has a kid”. Eun Mi said and shook her head.  “Hyun Mi our guest are here!” Gongchan yelled from the living room as he let his mom, his grandmother, her mom, and her grandmother in.  “C’mon guys!” Hyun Mi said and the three followed her. “Hello omma!” Hyun Mi said and hugged her mom.  She greeted everyone and sat them down on the couches to discuss some things.  “There were some people outside taking pictures of us.  They wouldn’t stop following us and almost tried to block us from getting in.” Her grandmother said and Hyun Mi sighed. “Don’t worry, I got some security guards to come tomorrow to block paparazzi from getting in.” Gongchan said and rubbed Hyun Mi’s shoulders.  “Okay so for the baby shower tomorrow, starts at 2 and everyone is coming to set up at 9 tomorrow morning.  Like catering and Kara’s Party Ideas is coming to set up.  Everyone I invited got there invitations,-“ “I invited some guys too but we all aren’t coming until later.” He said and everyone nodded.  “Tables are coming in later tonight.” Gongchan said “How many did you order?” His mom asked. “He ordered like 39 tables that sit 4 each, but they will definitely connect some of the tables”. “I thought you had 145 guests coming?” Soo Yun asked. “156, including some of the guys that Gongchan invited”. Hyun Mi added and everyone nodded.  “Well that all seems settled.  Did you book a hospital room yet?” Gongchan’s mom asked. “St. Mary’s for December 29th until whenever the doctor says I can leave.” Hyun Mi replied. “Who is going to watch the kids tomorrow?” His grandmother asked.  “Allie, Minhee, and Eun Mi said that they could watch them tomorrow at the baby shower.” Gongchan replied and the ladies nodded.  The twins came running out of nowhere and hugged their grandmother’s and great grandmothers. 

            The three girls decided to go back to the house so that way they can start wrapping the gifts they got for the baby shower.  “Bye bye!” The twins said as they hugged their aunts and the girls giggled. 

 

 

            The next morning came and the baby shower was being set up at Hyun Mi’s house.  Some of the girls helped move stuff around and help set up an area inside for her to open her presents.  “Hey we have to leave to do After School Club, but we will come back and get ready here.” Hwa said and the girls said goodbye to Hyun Mi and Gongchan.  The rest of the girls went to After School Club and had a blast (at embarrassing Kiomo).  Hanbyul also said his favorite member was Kiomo and that made magic happen.  They talked to many fans from different countries and asked the random questions, did dance challenges, and for cancer challenge they did a volleyball tournament between the girls and every hit the girls made, they would donate 1,000 dollars.  After the little game, they donated 40,000 dollars.  Hours moved by quickly and the baby shower was all set up (http://www.karaspartyideas.com/2012/06/luxe-circus-sip-and-see-baby-shower.html) “Mimi this is gorgeous!” Young Sun said as she looked at the decorations and the sweets.  “Did you figure out if you are going to open the decorations outside?” Xiu asked.  “I’m going to have everyone just put there gifts outside, and then move them inside when the guys get here.” Hyun Mi replied and she nodded. 

            “Look omma!” Jae Sun and Jin Ae pointed to the big cotton candy machine and started to drag her towards it.  “Oooo~” The two said at the same time and she giggled.  Allie came to hold Jin Ae while Hyun Mi held Jae Sun as they tried a piece of cotton candy.  “Ok so you take a little piece,” Hyun Mi said “And you eat it!” and Jae Sun took a bit out of the piece Hyun Mi had.  “Yummy!” The two said and giggled.  Two came around and all the guest started to arrive.  The security guards made sure no paparazzi would be able to get anywhere near the house.  Guest like GG,2NE1, Sistar, Kara, Crayon Pop, Electra Heart, Ladies Code, tiny G, Dal Shabet, Hello Venus, f(x), T-ARA, A-Pink, BOA, IU, Fiestar, Nine Muses, Wonder Girls, 4minute, Miss A, EXID, Evol, 5dolls, Secret, Lee Hi, After School, and AOA.  They all greeted the girls and Mimi, and definitely introduced themselves to the little ones.  The music was good, and everyone said the food was great, and all having a blast.  Games were played outside and funny moments would happen, (like Hye Ri get chocolate melted on her hand).  Time passed very quickly and the guys begun to show up. 

 

The Absolute guys, B1A4 guys, Sungmin, Taewoon, and Taemin from SPEED, Kevin, SooHyun, Eli, Kiseop, and AJ from Ukiss, Daehyun, Zelo, and Yongguk from BAP, Minhyuk, Ukwon, Jaehyo, and P.o from Block B, Hanbyul and Keonu from LedApple. “Kiomo, your “man” is here!” Hwa teased Kiomo. “Oh my goodness shut-“ “Hey Kiomo!” Hanbyul whispered in her ear.  She jumped and blushed and turned towards him.  “Was that necessary?” She asked him and he smirked. “Maybe so, hearing what your band mate just said”. He answered in his Australian accent.  Kiomo basically died inside and smirked back at him.  “Don’t get too cocky…big boy.” She replied in English and he whistled.  The two continued to hang out even when Hyun Mi was about to open her presents.  “Oppa, can you help bring the present’s inside?” Hyun Mi asked before the kids got their little jeep/cars and started to put some of the present’s inside.  “Do not hurt anyone!” Gongchan told the twins and they nodded. “Yes appa!” And they drove off.  The rest of the guys helped with bringing in the presents and everyone sat down in the living room to watch Hyun Mi open the gifts.  She sat on the couch with her grandmother and her mom on the left side, while Gongchan, his mom, and his grandmother were on her right.

            They got many many gifts like little bears, blinged out pacifiers, bathing suits, rattles, clothes, booties, toys, but the little ones got a few gifts too.  More time passed and it became six in the evening and everyone gave them goodbyes and went home.  “Hey where’s Kiomo and Hanbyul?” Eun Mi asked and everyone looked around.  “Hey guys! They’re outside!” Baro and YoungSun yelled at the same time.  Everyone went towards the window and saw the two sitting outside talking and laughing.  “Bless they are so adorable” Allie mentioned and giggled.  “Hey Yongguk and I are gonna leave, I have to meet with his family.  I had a blast today Mimi!” She told Hyun Mi and Mimi thanked her.  “Tell me what happens!” Hye Ri yelled the last part and walked out.  All the couples left beside Kiomo (still), Xiu, Soo Lin, and Eun Mi.  “YoungSun meets with that wedding planner tomorrow with Baro.” Xiu mentioned and everyone nodded.  “We better get going, you need to put this kids to bed.” “Including my husband?” “Yes Mimi, even your husband.” Eun Mi mentioned and everyone laughed.  Hanbyul and Kiomo had apparently already left so the three decided to go back home.  “Wait! I remember Kiomo getting a package and I want to see what it was! She put it in her room somewhere!”. Eun Mi added and the two older ones smirked.  Soo Lin drove home quickly, let the dogs go outside to play and use the bathroom and then ran upstairs to Kiomo’s room.

            “Okay Eun Mi take the closet, Soo Lin check the right side of the room, and I’ll check the left.”  The girls nodded and started looking.  Ten minutes passed and they could not find anything.  “Dang, where is that thing?” Soo Lin slammed her hand on Kiomo’s dressed and a vibrating noise started going off. They looked at each other with wide eyes.  “Is that what I think it is?” Eun Mi whispered.  “I’m not opening the drawer.” Soo Lin added.  “Relaxing, i-it can’t be-“ Xiu was cut off from when she opened the drawer and saw the size of it. “WOAH BABY,IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?” The three said at the same time and screamed.  “THAT’S BIGGER THAN HYE RI’S!” Xiu added and the other two looked at her.  “HOW DO YOU MAKE IT STOP?” Soo Lin added. “I DON’T KNOW WHERE IT HAS BEEN I AM NOT GOING TO TOUCH IT.” Eun Mi added and they stared at it. “This is so gross.” Xiu said as she slowly begun to put her hand in the drawer. “WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?” Kiomo yelled and the three screamed and ran out of her room.  “MAKE IT STOP” Eun Mi yelled down the hall and slammed her door.  “HEY I ONLY HAVE ONE! HYE RI HAS LIKE FIVE!!!!” Kiomo added and went into her room.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hoped you like the update!

the link to the outfits is here

I tried to make the update as hilarious as possible 

Because the next update will not be until my thanksgiving brake

so please comment below once you have read it!!