Part 2: Where You Are, I Will Not Be

The Vanity in My Love

~~Part 2: Where You Are, I wil Not Be~~

The second part of this fanfiction has concluded. 

Annyeong haseyo, Park Sunyoung imnida. Lee Jinki was my life. The key word is was. He is now only a friend. Why did I did I fall in love with him anyway? He treated me like and child and he was vain and just the opposite of my ideal type. Is it because he's a bad boy and good girls, like me, like bad boys? It's funny how I spent twenty years of my life revolving around him and suddenly I can't even look at him without being angry or sullen. Why am I angry at him? Is it because he indirectly rejected me by going out with Jung Ah? Or is it because I waited this long for him only to be pushed away? I thought Jinki liked me though. He did, didn't he?Even omeoni believed it. Whatever. I don't care anymore. 

 I have no regrets now. He's over me, if he ever liked me. I am mostly over him. Jonghyun is making me happier by the hour and I am sure he will continue doing that. 

I've changed over the past year. My skips have become struts and my long, bouncy blonde hair has become short and the traditional black. My smile isn't what it used to be anymore. I have become to hide my pain more than ever before and tears have spilled down my cheeks more in this year than all of my lifetime. I think being near Jinki has reduced my happiness. So, I'll stay away from him. 

Leaving Korea was a good choice. Though only my manager and I will be going to America, I will be surrounded by fans there, so that's something to look forward to. I think I'll be able to reflect on my decisions and come back home for good someday. I want to become a fulltime Korean singer with occasional visits to the States and other countries for tours. 

Lee Jinki, goodbye. I will say goodbye to the hugs you gave me as a child, the toys you gave me for my birthday, the way you scolded me, the teases you sent me, the calls and messages we had, the secrets we shared, and finally our first and last kiss that you encouraged with my instigation. 

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. I will really return as someone new now. I will forget about you and your despicable comments about me. I am better than you think and will not spend my time crying like a little girl. I am a woman now. Park Sunyoung is a woman now. 

So, goodbye Lee Jinki. You lost your chance twice and there is never going to be a third time. 

 

Author's Note:

TIME FOR PART 3!!!! 

Wow, this story is heading into an interesting direction, isn't it? ;)

The next parts of the story will be including SHINee, f(x), and a few After School members. It will be focusing on Onew, Jonghyun, Sunyoung, and Jung Ah. 

Look forward to it! :)