5

Protection B*tchface

Najung smirked as she pulled her hoodie down and got in the cab.

“Ahjusshi, to Jamsil please.”

 

Jaejoong parked his car in front of the door, he was welcomed by madame Song, the head maid.

“Agasshi left earlier, sir.”

“Really? Will she be home for dinner?”

“Most likely.”

“Ah, right, ahjumma, the new..guard, is he getting along with Na?”

“Well..we cant tell yet. But..he’s a little strict, we’re not sure about that.” She chuckled.

“Ahjumma, my sister needs someone strict.”

 

Najung slid down from the cab, she has changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, Air Jordans and a loose hoodie. She glanced at crowd that was gathered by the race track, she saw Jackson chatting with some girls.

Then she spotted Shin Nara, clad in a pink fur coat and leather jeans.

“I liked the articles you released about me last time.” Najung chuckled as she walked to her, Nara turned to her, she smirked.

“Oh, the one about the ?”

“You’re really bored, huh? Even making things up?” Najung smiled sweetly, she saw Jackson look at her.

“So tell me, why are you here? For Mark again?”

“What is that to you, spoiled brat?”

“Some people call me a recluse or a psycho, and yet you prefer that, how childish.”

“Everyone knows what you are Najung, you’re just lucky your family has money. You should be in a mental hospital.” She spat back.

“Why can’t you just get over that fact that Mark doesn’t like you?” Najung shrugged before walking to Jackson, then she felt Nara pulling on her top, yanking her back.

“I know why you invited me to your party, you think Mark would come if I did, huh?”

Nara’s eyes narrowed.

“I’m just the bestfriend, don’t hurt me.” She cooed.

“You’re a .” Nara spat.

Jackson winced from afar, Mark had just finished his race when they both noticed the crowd starting to gather around the two.

 

 

“But what can you do, no matter how much you try to destroy me, you can never bring back the past, Nara.”

“What are you saying?”

“Who was that girl who pushed me to the pool just because I got higher rankings than you? And that girl who sabotaged my bicycle when Junho sunbae told you he liked me?”

“You~” Nara was about to lift her palm, when a strong arm had pulled her back.

“Kris!” Najung paused as a broad back faced her.

“What are you planning on doing?” His deep voice startled the other girl, Nara stepped back.

Najung winced to herself.

“We’re going home, Najung.” He turned to her, Najung bit her lip.

“But~”

“Get in the car.” Kris snapped.

 

 

“If I’m going to keep you alive, we need to set rules.” Kris said as he started the car.

“Chanyeol?”

“He was called home, your brother’s there.” Kris tone said irritably.

“How did you find me?”

“I placed a GPS bug on your phone, and don’t even try to remove it.” Kris replied evenly.

Najung pursed her lips and crossed her arms.

“Do you always get into trouble?”

“Are you referring to those articles about me?” Najung replied, Kris nodded while stepping on the gas.

“Drinking? Nah, that’s too normal. The drug use?”

“I read that.”

“I partied, that’s true. But those articles about drugs, they aren’t true.”

Kris remained quiet.

“It was that girl earlier, she’s the one who keeps on making up stories, and well, her family owns a broadcasting company, so you see where that goes.”

Kris’s brows rose.

She was supposed to be protected from people like that, if she were to be exposed to the media then Tu Long Bang would easily find her.

“Let me get things straight,”

“I know where this is going. No going out, no escaping.”

“I didn’t say you couldn’t go out.”

Najung’s face brightened up, then she sat up and threw her legs over the chair. Kris’s brows furrowed in shock as the other girl transferred to the seat beside him.

“Now we’re talking.”

“But no escaping.”

Najung was looking at him, then she reached for the earpiece on his ear, Kris grabbed her wrist and set it down.

“It looks cool, like Men In Black.” She chuckled, Kris just sighed.

 

Najung slid down from the car and immediately grew confused, there were men walking around the house, carrying boxes and wires. She saw ladders propped on the gates.

“What~”

“Since you like going out without permission so much, the CCTV is here to help you correct that.” Kris said.

Najung made a face at him, then she saw her older brother talking with Chanyeol.

 

 

“It’s rare to see her smiling.” Chanyeol commented as he loosened his tie, they were at the garden watching as the electricians installed the cameras.

Kris glanced at Najung, she was happily talking with her brother.

 “But..was she always like this? Uncontrollable?”

“No, not really. You know what happened, right? Her mother.”

Kris nodded quietly.

“That changed her and this place. She thinks that it’s useless to hide.”

“Useless? But people are after her.”

“I think she knows how big this gang after her is. She told me once, it was useless to hide because they’re going to get to her anyway.”

Kris just frowned and looked at the girl.

“I heard she left again.”

“She was at the race track. She was fighting with this girl.”

“You have to think about this first, did she start the fight?”

 

“Really?” Kyungsoo looked up, he was eating with Jackson and Mark.

“Yes, hyung. He arrived in record time, compared to Chanyeol.” Jackson mused.

“He must have planted GPS bug on her.” Mark stated as he chewed, Kyungsoo grinned.

“I saw him few days ago, it seems that Najung’s met her match.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“I heard he’s from the Blue House.” Jackson nodded.

“That’s good then, she’s worrying me a lot.”

“But still, this is going to be funny, let’s see if he can put up with our troublemaker.”

“Aren’t you like that too?” Mark grunted.

 

 

“How are you doing?” Jaejoong asked as the maids laid down the food on the table, they were having dinner at the garden.

“I got invited to a party for next week, oppa.”

“Really, that’s nice.” Jaejoong grinned as they sat down.

“You do know you have to bring Kris with you right?”

Najung looked up, Kris was speaking with one of the men who were fixing the cameras.

“It amazes me though, Na.”

“What?” She asked as she picked up her fork.

 

 

“He’s still not quitting. Most of your guards did.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++