41

Protection B*tchface

“You actually think I have the right to reject a prince?”

“Najung, I’m not a~” Kris shook his head at her.

“You’re still a prince, Kris.” She rolled her eyes at him playfully.

“Didn’t you hear everything I just said?” Kris asked in disbelief.

“I did.” Najung nodded and glanced at her mother’s grave. She smiled gently.

“I…You were just too blunt.” She gestured for them to walk.

“Blunt?” Kris echoed.

Najung stared at her fingers briefly and looked at him.

“I cant promise if I can say I love you too now, but...I know that I really like having you around and I like you.”

Kris smiled and gently wrapped his arms around her.

“I’ll wait.” He nodded, Najung grinned before standing on her toes and kissing his cheek.

“And, I’m glad you’re back.”

 

 

Luhan and Chanyeol looked up as Najung stepped in the dining room, Tao followed a few seconds later.

“Let’s eat.” Najung sat down, the three males glanced at each other before following suit.

“I thought…Kris ge was going to join us.” Tao asked.

Najung threw him a quick smile.

“He is, he’s in his office.”

 

 

Everyone was at the garden, enjoying the night breeze, Chanyeol was chatting with Najung while Tao and Luhan were conversing in their own tongue.

They looked up as Kris joined them.

“I have to admit hyung, you look like you haven’t slept in days.” Chanyeol said, Najung nodded and looked at him.

“Wang Li Chen.” Kris said as he sat beside Luhan.

“Who’s that?” Najung asked.

“Tu Long Bang’s leader, he hasn’t been captured yet, we can’t relax until he’s still free.”

Luhan’s brows furrowed.

“But he wouldn’t dare touch Najung now, he knows everyone’s looking for him.”

“Of course, Luhan. But it’s too much of a risk. Can we adjust your work schedule?” Kris turned to Najung, her eyes narrowed slightly.

Tao laughed.

“Oh, so you ask permission now?” She grumbled.

Kris just chuckled.

 

Najung looked up as Kris joined her at the balcony.

“I had a feeling you were going to be here.” Kris said. Najung glanced at the CCTV camera a few meters above her head. She shook her head.

“I was checking the place, not stalking you, don’t worry.” Kris mused as he leaned against the railings.

“Is it that bad? With that guy still being around?” She asked, her brows knitted together.

“Will it help if I tell you you’re going to be safe?”

She smiled slightly.

“I told you I’d protect you, Na.”

“Was that the prince or the face?” She chuckled before gently wrapping her arms around his waist. Kris’s brows rose up as she pressed her cheek against his chest.

“I’m not worried about that, I just feel happy that finally I told the truth.”

Kris nodded and patted her back gently.

“And I did kind of miss you when you were away.” She pulled back to meet his eyes.

“Ya, I was sent to a blind date too!”

Kris chuckled.

 

“We’ll filter your schedule then.” He nodded before kissing her nose.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hey! so, I'm back. Sorry for the long absence. I just felt really stressed these past few days :<

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this short chap. Will be updating as soon as I can :>