35

Protection B*tchface

Najung blinked at them.

“Well, I can get it~” She was about to push the covers off her, when Chanyeol walked to her.

“I’ll go get it for you, Na. Just wait.” He nodded, then he stepped out. Kris glanced up.

“Ya, would you like to walk around? I can get the wheelchair.” Kris offered.

“You want me to walk and get the wheelchair? Who’s pushing who?”

Luhan snorted. Jaejoong and Tao grinned.

“I’ll go get one.” Kris murmured.

 

Chanyeol hid behind the wall as soon as he watched Kris and Najung exited the room, she was seated on a wheelchair while chatting with him. He exhaled as he looked at the paper in his hands.

It had Kris and Najung’s face printed on the front page.

Everyone in the world wanted to know the girl whom the crown prince would risk his life for.

 

They reached the hospital’s rooftop garden, it gave Najung the perfect view of Beijing.

“How long was I….out?” She asked. Kris stopped pushing and stood beside her.

“For two days.” He nodded.

“I want to go home and eat kimbap.” She mused, Kris smiled and looked down.

“You’re strangely quieter than usual, is something bothering you?”

Kris shook his head.

“Aren’t you happy? You’re in the city where you were born.”

Kris’s eyes doubled in size as he looked at her.

“Actually, I knew you weren’t born and raised it in Seoul, I saw your file in you office.”

“What..else did you see?” Kris asked lowly.

“Uhm, ah! You also have a hidden third eye,“ She chuckled.

“Just tha Kris, nothing else. And Chinese name, Wu Yifan.”

His smile was brittle as he looked away, then Najung began her attempt to stand.

“Na, what are you doing?” Kris chided as he held onto her elbows.

“I want to stand and walk around, it doesn’t hurt that much.” She nodded, Kris sent her a look as he supported her weight.

“I got shot at the back, not on my leg.”

Kris had to smile at her remark and helped her stand, Najung smiled as she started to walk around the garden.

“Any news about the..leader?” She asked him.

“Not yet, but they’re running worldwide searches for him, you can rest now, Na.”

“I know, judging by the number of guards outside my room, how many were they? Forty?” She shook her head, Kris didn’t reply.

Those were official palace guards sent by his father.

“They all have this small pin or brooch on their coats, I don’t recognize the logo.”

Kris just nodded and he followed her, Najung grinned and looped her arm around his.

“But, Kris~”

Kris heard a distinct rumbling, quickly he pulled Najung to him and pressed her cheek against his chest sercurely.

“Sir!” Two guards appeared, making their way to them.

Just then, a helicopter, with a logo of a broadcasting company came up to level with the hospital’s roof.

Your highness, who is she? Is she your girl? Was she the one you saved?

“Are you dating her, your highness?”

Najung’s brows furrowed, then slowly she peeked behind Kris’s hold of her, she halted.

“Your…highness?” She blinked, then she slowly looked up at Kris, who was still holding her. The guards finally reached them.

 

“Your highness, we need to get inside.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

here's the link to my twitter accnt guys

https://twitter.com/bluestone1317 

 

:>