44

Protection B*tchface

 

“You didn’t even last an hour in there,” Chanyeol mused as he started the car. Najung was seated at the back, beside Luhan.

“Where to next?” She asked.

Kris glanced up from his phone.

“Ice cream.” He stated, everyone in the car looked up in amusement and confusion.

“You said you wanted ice cream.” Kris reasoned as he glanced at Najung briefly she grinned back and nodded.

 

“So,” Najung started as they went in the shop, Luhan and Chanyeol had chose a table and sat down.

“Up to now, you still don’t like Nara?”

“What do you mean?” Najung asked, as they walked, she glanced around them. The customers were all looking at Kris. Her lips quirked up a little, before she knew they only stared because he looks like a model from a magazine but now she knew the other reason. By now, everyone knows that China’s prince has been living amongst them.

“After all the life and death situations you’ve been through and~”

She shook her head as they arrived at the counter.

“I don’t like her, wae? Do you like talking to her?” She said evenly, Kris chuckled and gestured for her to order, he planted his palm on her back as she spoke. He glanced around, checking the area before turning his attention to her again.

Najung felt her cheeks color but she ignored it.

“Chocolate?” She turned to him, Kris gave her a nod.

“face.” She chuckled before turning back to the lady behind the counter.

“You need to head back to the office after this, right?” Kris asked as he took the tray from her, Najung pouted slightly and followed him.

“Should I just resign? Then become this spoiled brat socialite again?”

“Your choice.” Kris chuckled slightly before pulling her to walk ahead of him.

“You have to walk where I see you, young miss.”

“Whatever, your highness.”

 

 

Jaejoong glanced up from his desk, his father had entered his office.

“Is something wrong, abeoji?” He stood up.

“Najung…can you..”

“Najung? Is she~”

“No, with Kris.” His father asked in discomfort.

Jaejoong chuckled heartily.

His father had always found it difficult to approach Najung regarding relationships, even with Jaejoong. Their father only knew how to watch them do work and teach them, but relationship talks?

Mister Kim would usually just keep quiet while his mind was asking questions loudly.

“You mean to say if they’re seeing each other?”

“Is that how you guys call it? Like, going on dates, being~”

Jaejoong just grinned and nodded.

“Appa, if you really want to know, why not invite him over for dinner or visit Na at her office.”

“But you know your sister, she can be quite~” Her father trailed off.

“Arassoyo, I’ll make arrangements.”

 

“I don’t understand.” Najung almost snapped as she tossed the folder back to the table, Kris was standing by the couch, speaking with Chanyeol on the phone.

Najung’s secretary winced.

“I thought this contract was finished a week ago, why are they still coming after us?”

“Miss Kim~”

“And, how did their higher ups get Director Kim Jaejoong’s number? They’ve been calling him nonstop.” She said hotly, her brows furrowed. Kris put his phone down.

“Na.” He said, his voice soft but tone firm.

“I’m sorry, but I want this fixed by tomorrow.” Najung said to her secretary before dismissing her.

“So, during work hours, you turn into this dragon lady, but off duty, you like to plan your escape?” He mused, Najung sighed and walked to him.

Then she leaned her forehead against his chest.

“Too tired to function.” She murmured, Kris grinned but he just wrapped his arms around her. Najung smiled, then she looked up.

“Kris?”

“What?” Kris let go of her, then she looked at her shoes briefly.

“Will you find it weird if I say I love you back at this very moment?” She asked. Kris blinked slowly.

“I just…I just…I~”

Kris chuckled before pecking her on the lips.

“Thank you, Na.”

 

She smiled gently before kissing his cheek.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hiatus 5-16-14 up to 6-8-14

 

i'm taking off the hiatus guy!

I'm back :>