28

Protection B*tchface

 

Najung looked at the folder, she squinted her eyes.

“He will be picking you up at the airport.” Kris said as he walked to her, she nodded. Chanyeol was with the four guards across them. Najung looked at the airport’s entrance.

“Hmm.” She nodded and took her purse from him. Kris’s brows furrowed as she started to read the papers that were given to her.

“Na, since we’re using the private jet, we’ll enter through there.” Chanyeol hollered while pointing to another entrance.

“Arasso, let’s go then.” She nodded back, she paused when she felt Kris’s hand on her shoulder.

“Promise me you wont do anything..stupid.” His eyes met hers, Najung almost chuckled.

“I wont..I mean, I wont do anything stupid.”

Kris nodded and dropped his arm on his side, Najung chuckled.

“Seriously, you’re so awkward today.” She mused before jumping slightly and wrapping her arms around his neck. Kris’s eyes widened but he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Take care of Lacey for me.”

He nodded before letting her go.

“Goodbye, Najung.”

Najung grinned before walking to Chanyeol.

 

 

“Here.” Chanyeol smiled as he handed Najung he coat, she yawned slightly but wore it.

“They’re already on stand by~”

“I don’t get it, this is China, another country. Do you think~”

“Na, you know very well they could be everywhere.” Chanyeol sent her a look as they continued to walk.

Najung took off her sunglasses.

Then three men in crisp black and white suits approached them.

Najung almost sighed.

“I hope you had a good flight, young miss.” He spoke in perfect Korean, Najung looked up.

“Luhan, right? Kris told me about you.” She replied.

“Yes, that’s me young miss, I will be taking care of your safety during your stay here~”

“Just…Najung, please.” She nodded.

Luhan smiled and gestured for her to walk to the car.

 

Kris walked in the house, he found it odd that the whole household was eerily quiet. Most of the lights were off and Chanyeol wasn’t around, chatting with some of the help. He found it odd that upbeat music from Najung’s room could not be heard from the second floor.

He wasn’t used to the house being this peaceful.

He shook his head before walking to his office.

 

Najung was having breakfast inside the two-story villa situated at one of Beijing’s exclusive villages when Luhan appeared from the study.

“Good morning, Najung.” He said as he sat down with her and Chanyeol.

“Kris told me you didn’t like to eat alone, is it~”

“He’s right, eat with us.” She nodded along before picking up her toast.

“So, what’s for today?”

“I can show you around the neighborhood and you can go to buy some things you need.”

“Is..going out..okay?” Chanyeol looked up.

“I was warned that you didn’t like containment. Showing you around would all do us well, right?” Luhan said with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Who told you that? Kris?”

“He briefed us all about you before you arrived.”

Najung chuckled.

“Arasso, let’s go out after I get dressed.”

“I think it was a preemptive warning about your tendencies Na.” Chanyeol grinned at her.

“Don’t make me look bad in front of Luhan, Yeol.” She mused.

 

“Ani, I think Agent Wu just….really knows you well, Najung.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

tumblr_n3qlnhX1571txiv26o1_500.jpg

I just had to hahahha

i dont even know why I'm speed updating gaise