10

Protection B*tchface

Jaejoong opened the door and ushered his sister in. Najung was shaking.

“Ahjumma, get her something warm!” He called as he walked her to the living room.

“I saw on the news, are you okay?”

She nodded while biting her lip.

Chanyeol came in the room.

“Kris is on his way back, the Chief of Police just called, they want t~”

“She wont be facing anyone, not now. Tell them that.” Jaejoong cut him, Chanyeol nodded.

“Chanyeol-ah…” Najung looked up.

“Kris…how is…”

“He’s fine, Na. Don’t worry.” Jaejoong rubbed her back.

 

Najung was watching the news while Kris spoke with Jaejoong at the office. The older male looked at the screen. There were six men patrolling around the house.

“I took this out before anyone could see.” Kris put down the Ziploc bag, in it was the blood coated paper he saw from the driver.

“It’s Tu Long Bang’s logo. They’re back.”

Jaejoong ran his hand through his hair.

“I already reported it to our head, no one must know about this yet. It’s for the young miss’s safety.”

“But..the driver?”

“Seeing how he was only hit at the arm, that would not have caused his death. He poisoned himself.”

 

Kyungsoo stepped in the house around eleven in the evening.

“Hey, I heard.” He said as he joined Najung at the living room, she just shook her head at him.

“They’re back, I know it’s him again.” Najung almost whispered, Kyungsoo just shook his head at her and wrapped her arms around the girl.

“Na, don’t think like that. I’m sure~”

“Who would want to hurt me like that? Only them..he said…he said..” She gasped and cried.

“He would come back for me.” Her fingers curled around Kyungsoo’s sweater.

 

Kris stepped away from the doorway.

“He would come back for me.”

Najung knew that Tu Long Bang would be back for her, but who told her? Did the leader himself tell her?

He loosened his tie and walk out of the house.

“We found this under the car.” Chanyeol walked to him with a small square device on his palm.

Kris looked at it, a GPS bug. He tossed it to the ground and took out his gun. He shot at it.

“Cancel all of Najung’s activities this week, all entrances to the house must be recorded and all ins and outs to Bukcheon must be recorded.” Kris stated, Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

“Kris, I~”

“You’re in the Secret Service too.”

Chanyeol paused.

“You were sent to monitor her, not to guard, right?”

“I wasn’t trained for combat.” Chanyeol replied evenly.

“Then do that, we need to talk to her.”

 

Kris slowly turned the knob and pushed the door, the lights in the room were still on. He peeked and saw Najung sleeping on the bed, he switched the lights off before closing the door behind him.

He made his way down to his office.

 

Najung heard the knob shift in place, she grinned under the sheets before standing up. She was clad in a pair of hot shorts and an oversized Givenchy sweater. She grabbed her purse and put her Doc Martens on.

 

Najung stepped out of the backdoor; she went around to the garage and unlocked the driver’s seat of her Audi. She started the engine and was about to drive pass the pool when suddenly a loud alarm and red lights began blinking around the property.

She stepped on the breaks.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” She groaned.

 

Kris stepped out of the house and saw the Audi that was parked in the middle of the property, he had seen Najung escape from the house through the cameras minutes earlier, he was just waiting on what she wanted to do.

He opened the door, revealing an annoyed Najung, she slid down from the vehicle.

“You told me I could still go out.”

“You were attacked earlier, now you want to go out?” He said through gritted teeth.

“You were the one who started shooting.” She nodded, Kris exhaled and looked at her, Najung was unfazed by his cold eyes.

“You’re not allowed to go out for the week, take it as…house arrest.”

“What?! But, I’m supposed to meet~”

Kris grabbed her by the arm and pulled her toward the house.

 

“I know I should be taking this seriously, but,” Jaejoong chuckled heartily, Kris looked at him dryly. While Najung just continued to eat her breakfast.

“You must have felt like a felon, Na.”

“Shut up, oppa.”

Kris shook his head to himself.

“The alarms, those alarm lights too.” Jaejoong grinned. Najung rolled her eyes at him.

Kris’s phone buzzed and he stepped out of the room.

 

“Sir, someone’s outside. He says he knows miss Kim personally.”

Kris walked to the gate and saw a man, leaning against his car. He was dressed in a crisp brown suit.

“Hello, I’m a friend of Najung’s, I'm Kim Jongin.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++