30

Protection B*tchface

 

“So, how are you?” Mister Kim and Jaejoong were both at the ten-inch screen, Najung rolled her eyes.

She held on to the tablet as the car started.

“I’m fine, appa. Just…a little cold, but nothing I can’t handle.”

“Cold? The cold never bothered you, you’re cold hearted.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“I will not even comment about that lame movie reference.” She murmured.

“Are you okay? You going out?” Their father ignored their banter.

She was sitting beside Luhan at the front, while Chanyeol was at the back with another guard.

“Yeah, Luhan’s taking me around the city.” She nodded.

“Na…you’re eyes..have you been getting enough sleep?” Jaejoong frowned.

Najung almost flinched. It has been almost two days, she wasn’t able to sleep at all. It wasn’t because of her nightmares either, but the things Luhan showed her.

It made her guilty.

Maybe if she finally talked with authorities, she could help all the people Tu Long Bang had hurt.

“Na?” Jaejoong and her father were looking at her.

“Sorry, I’m..sleeping well, oppa. Just..its feels weird to be in another country, Jackson keeps on pestering me too, at night he calls a lot.” She chuckled.

“Arasso, just take care. Don’t forget to eat well.”

 

Kris was out taking Lacey for you a walk. He was dressed in a pair of black sweats and a cable knit sweater.

His phone started to buzz in his pocket, he picked it up.

“Agent Wu?”

It was his superior.

“Yes sir?”

“Is..young miss Kim with you?” He asked hesitantly, Kris almost laughed.

Ever since Najung spoke to him, his boss had become wary when he called.

“No sir, I didn’t go with her. I’m still Seoul.”

“Oh, can you come by the office. Someone wants to speak to you.”

“May I ask who?”

“Falcon One.”

Kris’s eyes widened but he turned back to the house.

 

Kris made his way to the hallway, then he was greeted by three presidential guards. He showed his identification card and was led to a secluded office inside the agency.

Kris stepped in the office and was greeted by an elderly woman, he bowed at her politely.

“President.” He said, the woman smiled and gestured for him to sit.

“Your abeoji’s worried about you.”

Kris looked away.

“Madam Pre~”

“He called me last night. Before events..start, he wants you to come back.”

“I..can’t...not yet. I have yet to finish a mission.”

“With Najung? I know that child well, she can be a handful.” The president smiled lightly.

“But, at least try to contact your father. Do it for me, as a favor.” The president stood up and shook Kris’s hand.

“Yes, thank you for seeing me ma'am.”

“No, thank you. At least I was able to meet the crown prince, right?”

Kris just smiled as the she left.

 

It was around three in the morning, and the Kim Najung was wide awake, pacing back and fourth in her room. Her light colored hair was now dyed in a deep brown, almost black, made her look younger, thanks to Luhan who had badgered her to go to the salon and get her hair back into a more natural tone. Not that she minded, Luhan was right. It was getting tiring for her to take care of her hair.

She was chewing onto her lip as walked to her window and back to her desk again. Her brows were knitted together as she looked at her phone.

It was driving her mad.

She wanted to tell someone.

Najung finally realized that her fear of speaking up was pointless against the people Tu Long Bang hurt over the past years.

It didn’t matter to her anyway, whether she told the truth, told them how their leader looked like, they would still kill her. She could die without anyone knowing who the leader is, it would be better if she opened and stepped forward. At least she would have done something.

Najung let out a shaky breath before picking up her phone.

 

Kris winced as his phone started to ring shrilly; he sat up and kicked the covers away from him. He glanced at the digital clock, it was four ten am. He grabbed his phone and his brows rose as he read the name on the screen.

“Shouldn’t you be sleeping?” He said groggily.

“I know, but I wanted you to know before I do anything.”

Kris sat up straightly; there was something urgent in Najung’s voice.

“Okay, what~”

“I’m going to the embassy tomorrow, I’m going to speak with the lawyer. I’m…going to tell them, about what Tu Long Bang did and how their leader looked like.”

Kris blinked for a few seconds, not able to process what she was saying.

“Najung~”

“I leave later around seven. Anyway, go back to sleep, I might as well try sleeping too.”

“Na~”

Najung ended the call. Kris paused, his eyes went to his government issued phone, which was on the table, he wasn’t able to set it up yet, then he looked at the phone on his hand.

 

“.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

so I created a twitter account hahaha 

bluestone1317