13

Protection B*tchface

Najung grinned as she leaped on the male’s arms.

“I missed you, panda.” She mused before he set her down.

“Me too, jie. It’s been a while since I visited, how are things?”

Najung grinned as they walked together.

“Well, it’s still the same, we have lunch over at our house.”

Tao nodded, dusting the lint no his coat. He paused as he the tall male before them.

“I’ll have the car~”

“It’s fine, we can walk there.” Najung nodded.

“And Tao this is Kris, Kris this is Tao, my younger cousin.” She chuckled, Kris nodded and shook the younger male’s hand.

“Has she jie jie given you trouble yet?” He asked as they walked out to the parking lot, Najung was typing on her phone as they crossed, Kris sighed silently and planted his palm on her back.

“She has her moments, I can say that.”

 

Tao and Najung slid down from the car, Kris’s brows rose as Tao just went straight to the front door without turning back, while Najung went around the house.

“Right, Chanyeol’s here, Kris. You can go in and rest.”

“This place has too many openings.”

“I’m not going to escape, bro.” She mused before stopping on her steps.

“I’m meant that it isn’t as guarded as your place in Bukcheon, young miss.” Kris almost grinned.

“Right,” Najung shrugged before stopping over a small kennel.

“Do you want to meet my baby girl?” She mused before opening the door, a large Rottweiler greeted Najung with a bark.

“Sit down.” She said, the dog sat down.

“This is Kris oppa, Lacey. Kris, this is Lacey.”

Kris smiled and knelt down beside her to pat the dog.

“On contrary to popular belief,” Najung let the dog go and stood up.

“Rotts aren’t that wild and scary, you just have to give them time.”

“Kim Najung? Najung!” Chanyeol’s deep voice was heard from the back.

Kris nudged her to walk.

“Ah.” Najung hissed as she almost tripped on her heels, she grunted as she steadied herself.

“This is why I invest on my Rick Owens sneakers.” She spat, Kris smiled and watched as she took off her shoes.

“Here.” He took the heels from her.

“I’ll meet you at the kitchen, right?”

“I can’t leave this place, you’re an escape artist.” He replied dryly as Najung walked along beside him.

“Gee, thanks, Agent Wu.” She chuckled before looping her arm through his. Kris tensed slightly but he just walked.

“There you are!” Chanyeol appeared from the front door.

Najung let go of him and walked towards the front door.

“Well, she seems better.” Chanyeol commented, Kris handed him her shoes.

“You make her happy, hyung.”

Kris shook his head at him before heading to the car.

 

Jaejoong tensed as he saw his sister making her way down, she looked at them briefly.

“How is our little pig doing?” Yunho grinned at her.

“I’m fine, oppa.” Najung waved them off and headed to the study.

“Najung?”  Shinah looked up.

“Yup, in the flesh. She can be…” Junsu shrugged slightly while smiling.

Najung appeared seconds later with her katana, unsheathed.

“Oppa?” She called out as she headed towards the open doors to the garden.

“Just call me when it’s time to eat. I’ll just be outside.”

“Oh…A-arasso!”

“I think she didn’t see us.” Yoochun said.

“She did reply to Yunho hyung, hyung.” Changmin replied while chewing on his chips.

“Maybe she doesn’t feel like talking?” Junsu offered, Yunho just chuckled as he watched Jaejoong stress over his sister.

Shinah was with them, Jaejoong wanted to introduce them as soon as Na arrived, but his sister looked preoccupied.

 

Tao watched as his older cousin practiced with her sword. He had his earphones on as he sat by the pool.

Kris was by the patio doors, watching them.

“Katana?” Kris glanced at Chanyeol.

“Well, she was ten when Jackson got her into fencing, but she liked something more..violent. So, Japanese sword fighting.”

Kris nodded and watched as with a simple flick of her ankle the sword swooshed in the air.

 

“What are you planning, jie? I know you saw the girl.” Tao said as Najung put her sword down, she grinned.

“You’ll see.”

Tao smirked at her, Najung saw her brother and the others step out from the house. Then her eyes landed on the girl.

She halted.

“I know, he does anything I want him to, he gives me everything and what’s important is that, he’s loaded.”

“Oh, hell no.” She murmured, Tao looked up at her questioningly. Najung saw Kris and Chanyeol standing by the patio doors, she met eyes with Kris and she smiled. Kris’s sent her a questioning look.

“Lacey? Lacey!” She called.

 

Shinah shrieked as the eighty pound dog appeared out of nowhere. Tao chuckled lowly before standing.

“Oh, oppa, I didn’t know we had a guest…or guests.” Najung blinked and smiled at her brothers male friends.

Najung whistled for her pet and the dog went beside her, Jaejoong sighed slightly as he rubbed Shinah’s back comfortingly.

“Najung, this is Shinah, my girlfriend. Shinah this is Najung.”

“Hi, nice to finally meet you.” Shinah offered her hand, Najung smiled back and shook it. Tao was standing behind her.

“She’s met Tao earlier, Na. Come on let’s eat.” Jaejoong took her hand, but Najung held back.

“I’ll be there in a few, I need to check on…my security detail.” She gave Shinah a polite bow before walking to Kris and Chanyeol.

 

Tao followed Najung as they walked.

Chanyeol and Kris were waiting for her.

“Get rid of her.” She said flatly, Chanyeol guffawed.

“Najung~”

“No, I know what kind of woman she is already. Gold digging bi~”

“Okay, so you should go inside now.” Kris started to push her towards the house.

“I don’t want to eat~”

“Najung.” Kris sent her a look, Najung made a face before grabbing Tao with her.

Tao smirked.

“Maybe we should bring Lacey with us inside.” Tao suggested before they left.

“Did I mention it hyung?” Chanyeol asked Kris.

“What?”

“Those two, double trouble.”

 

Najung ate and chatted with Yunho and Yoochun.

“But, you should drop by sometime, Na. It’s been a while since you visited.”

“You’re just going to make me wear dresses oppa, I wont go shopping with you.” She replied, Yunho chuckled.

She glanced up and saw Shinah talking with Junsu and Tao, she felt her brother’s eyes on her.

She swallowed the pasta and winced, again.

“Oppa, did you let Yoochun oppa in the kitchen again?” She looked up, Yoochun sent her a look.

“I didn’t, why? Is something wrong?” Jaejoong looked up in concern.

“Not really, but its too salty and the steak, too much cayenne paper.”

“Cayenne? Ah, right, you don’t like that.” Jaejoong nodded.

“Actually, Shinah cooked for us today, Na.” Yunho patted her lap. Najung nodded and looked at Shinah.

“I should have asked Jae what you wanted to eat, Najungie.”

Najung flinched slightly.

“It’s fine, Shinah-ssi, my oppa did raise me a picky eater. I’ll go get the cake.” She stood up, everyone resumed eating.

“Tao?” She sent her cousin a look, Tao stood up and followed her.

Junsu and Changmin chuckled as they watched the two walk to the kitchen. Shinah sighed.

“Don’t worry, it takes a while for her to warm up to people.” Jaejoong squeezed her hand.

 

Chanyeol and Kris were both at sitting by the kitchen counter, discussing Najung’s security details for the coming week, she had three public events to attend when the two walked in.

Tao was smirking to himself as he walked to the fridge and took out the cake.

Kris looked at Najung whose arms were crossed.

“Jie, I’m sure the kitchen is fireproof as well as soundproof.” Tao grinned.

“Najungie?!” She shook her head in disbelief.

“Did something happen?” Chanyeol asked Tao as Najung opened the box and grabbed a knife.

Kris reached for a plate and handed it to her.

“That..girl called jie Najungie, no one calls her that, well not everyone has the right to.” Tao chuckled.

“Heol.” Chanyeol laughed.

Najung lifted herself up the counter, just in front of Kris and began to eat.

“And did I mention that she shouldn’t be allowed to cook?”

Kris grinned at her, Najung glared at him.

Then Shinah appeared by the entryway.

 

“Oh? You’re allowed to eat with the help?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++