12

Protection B*tchface

 

“You don’t understand!” Najung half whined as they entered the house, Chanyeol looked at her in amusement as the helpers carried her bags in.

Kris sighed as he walked towards his office.

“You’re in the secret service, why can’t you just type in her name, and boom! We have info about her.”

“No, you’ll have info about her, which is illegal, Kim Najung, and unethical.”

“My brother hid this from me, he has been seeing this woman for the past three months.”

“Ahjumma, can you get her some tea?” Kris looked at the maid before heading to his office.

“I have a right to know!” Najung called out, Kris grinned to himself before closing the door.

 

“I have to know, Chanyeol.”

“When you call me that, not just Yeol, I feel terrified, Na. Don’t do that.” Chanyeol replied as he buried his spoon on the ice cream tub, Najung reached for the tub and helped herself.

“I don’t feel so good about this.”

“You never got along with your oppa’s girlfriends Najung.” He chuckled before grabbing the tub from her again.

“You’re supposed to be on my side here, Park-ssi.”

“Oh..I have to be?” He blinked, Najung just slapped his arm.

 

Kris smiled from afar as he watched Najung interact with Chanyeol. She had a way on dealing with people, it didn’t matter who they were as long she got along with them. Najung was different, she hung out with the house help, bickers and plays with her driver and even sometimes dines with the help.

He shook his head and walked to the black Hummer, the destroyed Land Rover had been replaced right away by the elder Kim after the incident.

“Ah, sir?”

He looked up.

“The young miss left this at our office at the back.”

The male was holding onto a box of assorted cupcakes.

“I think she left that for you and the others, just eat it.” Kris nodded and glanced at Najung again.

“She’s quite unique sir, it makes me feel bad that Tu Long Bang’s after her, she..seems like a sweet young lady.”

“Well, she is. Let’s just not forget she’s an escape artist too, okay?”

 

“Pool party.” Najung shuddered as she walked in clad in a long sleeved crop top and hot shorts that mentally disturbed Kris.

“See? I told you, I’m not wearing something inappropriate.” She chuckled as she looked at the bikini and board shorts clad guests.

“Do you see your friends?”

“So that you can ditch me and watch from afar again?” She mused and shook her head.

“No, I don’t see them.” She deadpanned.

“It’s my job~”

“If this about the whole lecture that you’re my guard, then no. You’re a friend to me, come on, I think I see Mark being surrounded by….chaebol kids.”

“Like you.” Kris nodded as he walked with her.

“No, I’m a recluse, remember?” She smirked.

“Can I go to Mark?” She asked him.

tumblr_mwurhhHDrv1qbdiz7o5_r1_250.gif

Kris just nodded at her.

 

Kris saw how Mark sighed in relief as Najung appeared before them, Nara had been clinging to him the whole afternoon.

“I took photos, and had a sandwich, I can leave now, right?” Najung turned to Nara.

“I didn’t even know you were here, recluse.”

“Are you leaving already?” Mark managed to pull away from Nara.

“I am.” Najung felt Nara’s glare directed at her.

“You know me, I can’t stay long.” She added.

“Look, Kim Najung, no one asked you to come, we don’t need a psycho here.” Nara crossed her arms, Najung winced and Mark looked away.

“I know, I just came here for the press and honestly, this is coming from an honest recluse slash psycho, don’t cross your arms.”

Nara’s eyes narrowed at her, she saw her friends walked towards her.

“Your job, under the sunlight, it looks obvious, as a matter of fact it stands out.”

Nara scoffed at her.

“You think you’re everything now, huh, Kim Najung? Just because you have a rich family, a hot bodyguard~”

“Kris, she thinks you’re hot!” Najung turned back. Nara almost grabbed her shirt collar.

“If you can afford to change the size of your s, why not spend a little on that personality?”

“What are you saying?”

“Those articles about my DUI, I know you did it, Betty Boop.” Najung grinned before turning away from her.

Kris followed her, but he felt someone pull his arm, Nara was looking at him.

“If you think you’ve had enough of the , you can come to me.”

Kris shook his head.

“I don’t think that would be necessary.”

 

Najung watched as the black GTR sped away, she climbed up the Hummer.

“You should be at the back.” Kris said as he started the engine, Najung put on her seatbelt.

“So that you’d look like you’re driving your daughter to school?” She mused as she tied her silver lavender hair in a ponytail, Kris just sighed and maneuvered away from the parking lot.

“So, lunch at our house?” She asked, Kris nodded.

“Your brother said that I bring you there after the party, you seem a little early for that and he wants you to pick someone up from the airport.” He nodded, Najung grinned.

“I think I know why he wants to meet up.”

“Why do I sense mischief?” Kris murmured to himself.

“Wait, airport? Who?”

“He didn’t say,”

Najung just sighed and leaned back. She glanced at Kris, he was clad in in his whute shirt, now rolled up to his elbows and fitted slacks.

“You don’t look so….stiff anymore.” She mused.

“I had to switch to an ankle holster.” He replied.

“Then again, you carry a gun.” She chuckled, Kris glanced at he briely before stepping on the gas.

 

Kris was standing beside Najung while waiting at the airport, she was clutching on his sleeve as she looked around.

“Is something wrong?” He asked her, Najung shook her head.

“I just feel…jumpy, do you really not know who we’re waiting for?”

Kris shook his head at her and pulled her closer.

“Why do you keep on looking around, everything’s fine.” He said, Najung nodded.

“I’m okay, I guess I can’t help but to be anxious.” She smiled before briefly pressing her forehead against his shoulder and stepping back, then she looked up.

tumblr_inline_n34sk6eeAI1r8x9ve.gif

“Oh.” A smile formed on her lips.

“You know, Kris,”

“Yes, young miss?” Kris grinned at her.

“I think, things just got more fun. Meeting my oppa’s girlfriend for the first time and picking up a guest.” She smirked before pulling Kris with her to the escalators.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++