43

Protection B*tchface

 

Najung entered the hall with Kris and Luhan both on her sides, it was an afternoon party hosted by one of Seoul’s elite.

“Thirty minutes.” Najung stated.

“An hour, Na. You know the media has been watching you.” Luhan reasoned, Kris nodded quietly.

Najung rolled her eyes; she was dressed in a white cut out skirt and a white fitted crop top that fit her modestly.

“But, look,” She whined slightly as she gestured towards her same age people mingling about. Kris spotted Mark, Jackson and Kyungsoo amongst the crowd.

“Just go.” Luhan said firmly while giving her a gentle push towards the three.

“But you two~”

“Go on, Na.” Kris gave her a nod before he and Luhan headed towards the doors.

 

“Wa, they’re giving you a chance to socialize and not hide behind them.” Kyungsoo mused.

“Rather, they just wanted to get rid of her grouchy face.” Mark grinned and gave her a quick hug.

“So, how is it between you and the prince?” Jackson asked her.

“That…it’s okay.” She murmured, wanting to switch the topic.

“I’m pretty much sure he’s still checking the perimeter, making sure his princess is safe.” Jackson swooned playfully. Mark chuckled.

“Would you please~” She noticed Kris enter the room with Luhan.

Kyungsoo smiled and grabbed a glass of chamapagne from the waiter and followed her gaze.

“Ooh.” Jackson mused as Nara made her way towards the two.

“I do remember Nara asking about Kris once, well now..she knows he’s a prince, so yoohoo!” Kyungsoo nodded, he met eyes with Mark and they both grinned.

 

 

“Kris, right?” Nara said as she joined the two, Luhan looked at Kris questioningly.

“She’s one of Najung’s…acquaintances.” Kris said.

“Oh, don’t be too formal, Najung and I are friends.” Nara chuckled heartily, Luhan gave Nara a once over.

He was sure, this lady wasn’t Najung’s friend.

“But, how are you, Kris-ssi? It’s been a while since I~”

“Hey guys.” Najung walked to them, she glanced at Nara briefly.

“Shall I get the car?” Luhan asked.

“Please.” She grinned at him, Luhan nodded before heading out. Najung faced Nara, Kris felt Najung’s arm around his.

“We’re not friends, don’t lie to people. It’s gross.” She shook her head at the other girl before gesturing for Kris to walk.

 

“When we said that the media was watching you, it also meant that they were listening.” Kris stated as they stepped out of the hall.

Najung shrugged, her lips pursed. Kris chuckled slightly.

“So, where do you plan to go? I know that look.”

She grinned.

“To the office, I have a few things to check on.” Najung nodded as he squeezed his arm slightly before letting go.

“With that skirt?” Kris asked.

Najung rolled her eyes at him.

“It’s a party skirt, so it’s for~”

“Not for work?” She mused as they waited for Luhan.

“Yeah.”

“Still doesn’t mean that I’d change.” She chuckled.

“It’s too short.” Kris muttered. Najung just grinned at him.

 

Mark chuckled.

“It’s not because of Nara. Not because of her hatred for her.” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“What do you mean?” Jackson asked.

“Our Na is getting possessive, which is funny, she’s never like that.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++