27

Protection B*tchface

 

 

Najung was dressed in a pair of ankle skinny jeans, a loose sweater and her favorite Gucci sneakers as she stepped out of her room, she could heard Chanyeol giving instructions from the front door. She sighed before grabbing her Givenchy purse and went down.

 

“Oh, hey, Na!” Chanyeol gave her a quick wave as he answered his walkie talkie. Najung nodded before heading to the living room.

She paused when she heard Kris speaking with the other agents, she looked up.

Kris was dressed in his usual crisp black and white suit as he gave orders.

“Young miss, we’ve prepared the car outside.” A man in his thirties approached her, Najung nodded at him, she glanced at Kris before following him.

 

“Are you sure you’ll be fine~”

“Oppa, you don’t need to come.” Najung winced as her brother kissed both of her cheeks.

“I’m sorry I can’t send you to the airport, baby girl.” Jaejoong frowned. Najung eyed the three black bulletproof SUVs behind her brother.

“Uhmm, it’s fine, oppa. I have enough company already.”

“Then, take care.” Jaejoong hugged her before letting go.

“Kyungsoo has a meeting, Jackson had to go to the office, so it’s just me.” Mark stepped to her.

“I know, are you going to survive without me? Nara can~”

Mark shook his head, he saw Kris looking at Najung.

“You have to take care, and this~” Mark took out a small device from his pocket.

“It’s already logged into China’s communication system, so you can call me as soon as you land.” He nodded, Najung chuckled before hugging him.

“I will. Thanks, Mark.”

Mark smiled before letting her go.

 

 

Kris opened the door for Najung, she put on her sunglasses before climbing in. As she sat, she looked at the house briefly and glanced at the car behind them and infront of them.

“We will arrive at the airport at nine am, it’s an hour and a half from here to there. You can rest.” Kris said simply as he sat in front, he gave the driver a nod and he started the car.

“Wait, stop.” Najung looked up.

“Kris, you drive. I sit at the front.”

The agent behind the wheel looked up, bewildered. Kris looked at Najung, she had her arms crossed and her lips pursed. Her eyes were hidden underneath the dark lenses of her sunglasses.

But Kris knew, it would be useless to argue with her now.

He gave the agent a nod before unbuckling his seatbelt.

 

Najung dropped her purse on the chair as the car started. Kris glanced at her as he maneuvered out of the area.

He exhaled slightly and pushed one of the black buttons, then a black screen divided them from the two other agents at the back.

“Najung, about last night~”

“Oh, I didn’t do this for that, it just weird sitting at the back.” She replied before looking at the window.

“No, I want to talk about it.”

Najung flinched slightly.

“Kris~”

“I’m sorry for doing that. I know you must be mad~”

“I’m not.” She shook her head without turning to him.

“Najung, don’t~”

“At least you’re talking to me now, you were so angry yesterday.”

Kris looked at her sideways.

“Najung, I kissed you because…”

Najung stared at him.

“You…were talking too much.” Kris swallowed, Najung chuckled.

“I was getting you to talk to me, you weren’t talking much.” She mused before taking out her headphones.

Kris nodded, but his grip on the steering wheel tightened. Najung put on her headphones and leaned her head on the headrest.

Soon, she was sleeping.

Kris glanced at her and smiled.

 

“No, you weren’t talking too much, maybe....I just wanted to kiss you, Na.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++