1

Protection B*tchface

Chanyeol exhaled as he reached the top of the stairs, he walked to the white double doors and opened them.

tumblr_n1rti53n0c1qf39bho1_500.jpg

He stepped inside the dim room, he picked up the pieces of clothing on the floor. He picked up the discarded Prada sneakers before making his way to the bed.

He placed the clothes on the couch and put down the shoes by the rotating shoe rack.

“Najung?” He called out, the girl under the sheets didn’t react.

Chanyeol shrugged and walked to the windows and did magic.

He pulled the drapes, and sunlight infiltrated the room.

“Chanyeol.” Najung groaned slightly as she turned away from the windows.

Chanyeol grinned.

“You have to be up, your oppa called. He’s going~”

“No.”

“You have to come to this party.”

“I’ll pass. You can go instead.”

“Do I need to call Kyungsoo to wake you up? I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t mind telling me to pour water on you again.”

Najung sat up, revealing her black tank top and boxers get up, she glared at Chanyeol.

“I’ll have madame Song prepare your breakfast.”

“Oatmeal and~”

“I know. Go shower.” Chanyeol chuckled before stepping out of the room.

Najung groaned and plopped don the bed again.

 

Kris stepped inside the elevator and swiped his ID on the machine. He took a deep breath as he looked at his reflection on the metal wall, he was clad in the standard black and white suit the agency made agents wear. It has been a while since he was in the office.

“Kris.” One of the department heads met him as he exited the machine.

“Sir, nice to see you.”

“It’s good to see you out of that hospital, the chief wants to see you.”

Kris paused, the chief rarely sought people out, and he never actually met the man, only saw him a few times.

“Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble.”

Kris nodded as he walked with his boss.

“I think..he’s got a new assignment for you.”

“Ah, really?” Kris replied.

His thoughts went back to his last mission, his hand unconsciously reached for his right arm. He looked down before they reached the office.

“Here, go on in.”

Kris thanked him before getting inside the office.

“Chief, you asked for me?” Kris asked politely after giving the older man a bow.

“Yes, I did. Sit down.”

Kris nodded and sat across the heavyset man.

“How are you feeling? What about your wound?”

“I’m fully recovered now, sir. Thank you for asking.”

“That’s good, because I’m assigning to something important.”

Kris looked at the man.

“How would you like to guard a state witness?”

 

 

The black 4 door Bentley entered the hotel’s curb lithely. Najung lips pursed and her eyes narrowed behind her Linda Farrow sunglasses.

“Your oppa’s already there.” Chanyeol said from the driver’s seat, she was seated at the back, with her legs crossed.

“Can’t you come with me?” She asked as she eyed the ongoing garden party.

“Najung, I’m your driver,~”

“You’re Park Chanyeol.” She retorted before opening the door, she grabbed her Proenza Schouler clutch.

“Don’t forget to pick me up, ‘kay?” She smirked before closing the door. Chanyeol chuckled before speeding away.

 

Najung walk towards the ongoing garden party, she was dressed in a graphic printed mini dress that showed her bare shoulders and needle thin stiletto pumps. Her purple-silver hair fluttered slightly as the wind blew. She looked around for her brother.

Heads turned as she passed, men started to check her out as women glared at her in envy. She refused to take off her sunglasses as the hosts of the party came to greet her.

“Najung, so nice of you to come.”

Najung read the gilded banner that was hung on the pillars.

Ah, it was an engagement party.

She gave them a smile.

“Thank you for inviting me, have you seen my brother?” She asked bluntly. The couple balked, completely stunned at her straightforward tone.

“Uhm, Jae~”

“Na, that was rude. Sorry, I disturbed her from work that’s why she’s jumpy. But congratulations.” Jaejoong smiled at them before pulling his sister.

“Oppa, what is this?”

“A party, the place is nice, huh?” Jaejoong handed her a glass of champagne.

“No, it’s a garden, with insects. I don’t like it.”

He chuckled.

“Najung, right?” A young male clad in a light suit approached them.

“No, it’s left. Do you need anything?” Najung turned to him, the male smiled nervously.

“I was wondering if you can join our table~”

“You’re being rude to my brother, I’m with him.” She replied in her blunt tone, the male nodded and stepped back.

“This personality..” Jaejoong winced.

Najung smiled and took off her sunglasses.

“Is Mark here? Jackson? Kyungsoo?”

“They’re males too, why aren’t you being mean to them?”

“They’re not humans.” Najung shrugged as she saw Mark’s Porche pull over.

 

 

“Now, that’s a perfect escape.” She whispered to herself.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++