What A Wonderful Day

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You were so into your conversation with Minjye on your phone that you didn't notice Chaeyeon and Joon was behind; ready to scare you away. You guys were talking about Minjye wedding.

 

Suddenly, Chaeyeon jump on your back with Joon. "ROARR!!!" "ARGHHH!!!!!" You scream as you stumble forward. Chaeyeon and Joon high five at each other and started to run. "Yah! Aish, mianhae Minjye unnie. I need to do something." You hang up and run to catch them like usual.

 

After having those hard time you got, you have finally get your happiness back with the other including your boyfriend, Jinyoung. "Gotcha!!!" You spin Chaeyeon and run to your room.

 

"Arghh! Oppa help me!!!" Chaeyeon scream and laugh. Joon burst in your room and tackle you down. Chaeyeon escape from your grasp and join Joon. "Ahahahahahaha that tickle ahahahaha oh my god~stop hahahaha stop!" They stop tickling you and laugh at you.

 

You glare at them and throw your pillow at them. "Get out Oppa and Chaeyeon!" You command as they groan and do exactly what you say. Your phone suddenly rang as a sign you got a message.

 

You look at your phone and immediately lit up because it was from Jinyoung.


From: Jinyoungie Oppa

To: Cutie Girlfriend

Hey there babe :DD wanna go on date? Hope you didn't forget that today was our anniversary day~Love you and dress cutely cause I wanna see my cutest girlfriend being cute and pretty. I'll be waiting for you at the Lotte World~


You giggle. Of course you didn't forget today was a special day. You went to your closet and pick some dress which was casual but cute. You wear a bow accent strapless dress cutely. You apply a light make up on your face to look more natural and elegant.

 

After finish applied it, you admire yourself in the mirror and smile. You went downstairs to see your step parent or much more it was Joon's parent. After they heard all about your past from Joon, they decided to make you and Woohyun as their child but your surname was still Nam.

 

"Umma, I'm going to date with Jinyoung Oppa." Your 'umma' look at you and nodded. "Don't be late~" Your 'appa' say while sipping some coffee. Joon's parent was sure the happiest parent and carefree one.

 

You beam at them and went outside. You took a deep breath and walk.

-----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung sigh and drum his finger on the bench. He has already plan something special for you tonight and it will be more romantic. There was a couple of girl pass and look at Jinyoung. "Hey lets have fun with him." The girl whisper as the other giggle in delight.

 

They went to Jinyoung and was about to ask him something but it cut by the bubbly shout. "Oppa!" Jinyoung smile and stood up as he run to you. The other girl groan because of their failure and went away.

 

"Baby!" You jump on Jinyoung arm and peck his cheek. Jinyoung pout and pointed at his lips. "I want a peck on my lips~" You giggle at his childish and quickly peck his lips. "Kiss?" You narrow your eyes and slap his arm.

 

"Yah, Oppa not in the public!" You pout at him angrily and cross your arm. Jinyoung chuckle and kiss your cheek. "Just kidding yeobo~Let have some fun first okay?" You lips turn upward and grab his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------

-That night-

 

"Excuse me, can you stop when we were at the top please? Today is our anniversary day though and I want to make it special." Jinyoung whisper at one of the worker form the Ferris wheel. He put a thumbs up as a sign he got it.

 

Jinyoung smile and went to you. "Oppa, are we going to the Ferris wheel?" You grab his hand and jump like a cute little bunny. Jinyoung chuckle. "Of course we are. Then what are we doing at the Ferris wheel anyway?" You pouted and cuddle closer to Jinyoung.

 

When it was finally your turn, you guys quickly went inside and chat something fun. When you guy at the top, the ferris wheel immediately stop. "Oppa, why is the Ferris wheel stop?" You look at Jinyoung worriedly; afraid that you guys will stuck.

 

Jinyoung look at his watch and started to put his hand up. "1...........2..........3!" After he counted, a firework suddenly shine at the sky. Your eyes were sparkle when you see the beautiful firework.

 

You look at Jinyoung as Jinyoung went your face closer. "Happy anniversary and....I love you.." He lean and kiss your lips. You snuck your arm around his neck and kiss him back. "Saranghae~" You said between your kiss. After the firework combining the passionate kiss, the Ferris wheel move again.

 

 You broke the kiss and laugh lightly. "I have something special for you though. But you need to close your eyes when we get away from the Ferris wheel" Jinyoung said as you quickly nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jinyoung Oppa, are we there yet?" You said while closing your eyes just like Jinyoung say so. "Almost there." Jinyoung said and protectively grip your hand tight so that you wouldn't lost.

 

"We here!" Jinyoung exclaim and let go of your hand. "Stay there and no peeking" Jinyoung run and leave you. You bit your lips and remain yourself to calm down.

 

Chu Chu Chu (B1A4) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKEMs5P-Mk (Play this when you read it)

 

"Open now!" You open your eyes slowly and look around you. "Oh my" A candle with a shape of love was surrounded around you. There was a sudden soothing music can be heard along with Jinyoung soothing voice.

I only think of you even after our phone call
I'm busy all day but I can only think about you
Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu~
What do I do? What do I do?~

A beautiful light was decorating well on the tree. You put your hand behind your back and listen to their sing. Gongchan or Chankyu come out and wink at you. CNU come out and beam at you happily.

You playing shy in front of me is so cute
Even your pouting lips are so pretty
Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu~
I'm so happy, I'm so happy~

Sandeul came out from the tree and sing it. You were amaze how soothing Jinyoung and Sandeul voice was. 

My only hope~ it is you~
Hold my hand
I wil love you forever~
Take my heart

I want your heart
The same heart, same words, loving you~

 

Jinyoung came out with a big bouquet of red rose. You gasp lightly and your eyes were wide. Baro and Hyesun come out and Baro casually rap while his hand was on Hyesun hand.
 

I think about you all night
Your eyes, your nose, everything about you
Your reflection behind me from the mirror
Makes me exhausted, no, drives me crazy
I like it so much

In my dark room, only your picture shines
My red heart, full of your scent
It's brighter today than usual
Now the star rises following you, uh

To be honest, I love you
Words aren't enough to express my heart, I only love you
Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu~
Oh my love, oh my love~

My only hope~ it is you~
Hold my hand
I wil love you forever~
Take my heart Look at me, look at only me

Just only you~ look at me~
 

Jinyoung step inside the candle of love with you and handed you the rose. You accepted it gladly and smile. Jinyoung went closer to you and put his hand on your waist.

 

When your lips call me~ (call my name)
I become your man~
Can't you be my girl~
Wiki wiki wiki wiki you're mine~
Oh baby baby~
i will give you everything you want~

Your eyes began to get watery because of the tears of joy. Jinyoung rest his forehead with you and look at you with his phoenix loving eyes.

I want your heart
The same heart, same words, loving you~

He give you another kiss and you kiss him gently. "My love to you will never turn....." Jinyoung said between the kiss and tilted his head a little. *What a wonderful day that I got' You thought and stay like that


Still not the end yet XDD keep on subscribe and comment 

                                           ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~