Doongie Finally Find Out

My Ghost Neighbourhood

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

“….if you want to go can you please inform it to me….” Woohyun ‘appa’ said and you nodded. He keep blabbering like 2 hours ago and you felt somewhat annoy even though he was your brother but he way to over protective( just like Cheondoong and Lee Joon -_-“).

 

“Okay, Oppa” You nodded. Cheondoong sigh and patted your head. “Text us when you come back home, arasso?” Cheondoong ‘umma’ warn while wiggling his finger( its like your actually umma LOL) You pouted and nodded again like a little child.

 

“Okay now you can go…” Woohyun said and went to his room. You look at Cheondoong and he quickly nodded. You kiss his cheek and headed outside to finish you job.

 

Cheondoong frown when he see you look kind of rush. *Looks like Thunder gonna make a move. Spying on my cousin* He grab his jacket and follow you quietly like a mice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were to busy looking around that you didn't notice that Cheondoong was following you. You shiver when you felt like someone was stalking you. You look behind you but all you could see is....nothing.

 

You frown but soon you just shrugged it off and went toward where Youngmin was. Cheondoong sigh and jump from that tree. "What is ______ looking at?" Cheondoong tilted his head.

----------------------------------------------

"Youngmin Oppa!" Youngmin turn and immediately smile when he see you running toward him. "You figure out am I right?" You nodded; knowing that Youngmin has already read your mind.

 

You check the pocket and sigh in relief. You have finally found the 'object' that was currently the Jo Twin treasure. Hyunseong give you little riddle and you finally figure the answer was. That's why in the afternoon you quickly search it.

 

"Hey Oppa tied this string on your pinky." You handed him the end of the red string. Curios, he took the string and tied it on his pinky. "Like this?" Youngmin showed you his pinky that has tied with a red string.

 

You nodded. "You have to wait outside..." Before he could say anything, you run and headed to Kwangmin's place. Youngmin shrugged and just follow your order.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cheondoong was hiding behind the bushes which was opposite the gate that you met Youngmin. You walk out and run with a red string. Cheondoong raise his brown and look toward the gate. He eyes were widen when he see a floating tied little string.

 

He rub his eyes again. Suddenly when he look back, it was still floating but there was almost faded figure with a blonde hair walking. *W-What the?!* The figure stop and lean his back on the wall.

 

"What is he?" He mutter almost stutter. He look at your direction and run.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure this will made me and Youngmin see each other again?" He asked while look at his pinky that has already tied with a red string. You nodded and told him to wait when he felt a tug.

 

You walk and carefully examine the string. You face lit up when you see a tiny dot on the string. You bit your lip and quickly tugged it. The string was getting closer and your heart beat faster in nervous.

 

A while later. Kwangmin look up and immediately smile when he see his one and only twin brother was in front of him....Youngmin. "Y-Youngmin h-hyung?" Youngmin eyes began to watery and went to approach his twin brother, Kwangmin.

 

"K-Kwangmin?" The touch each other face and quickly hug. "Oh dear, I miss you Kwangmin ever since you dead...." "Ani, I miss you more hyung...." The chuckle at each other and release it.

 

You smile and clap your hand to get attention. "Please tell me what happend so that I will help you." They look at each other and soon they nodded in agreement.

 

"Can I hear it too, ______-ah?" You eye were widen when you heard a familiar voice beside you. You turn and gasp when you see you cousin with a puzzle looking face.

 

"First, explain who are they?" Cheondoong look at the Jo twin who their eyes was wide open in surprise. You bit your lip and look at Cheondoong back. "It was a long story but I don't know if you would believe it or not...." You said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After explaining everything, his eyes were wide like saucer and his jaw drop. "S-So, they are....GHOST?!" Cheondoong look the twin as they nodded at Cheondoong.

 

Something made you curious of how can Cheondoong see them. You look at your cousin with a wide eyes that full with surprise. "W-Wait it sec! If you didn't where this necklace like mine.....how come you can see them?" You asked.

 

Cheondoong remain silent. He scratch his head unknowingly why he can see them since you already told him that no one see them with their eyes except for you who were wearing a necklace.

 

"I-I don't....know...." You and him just sigh at the same time. *Great now what...* You thought while puff your cheek.

 

* Doongie find out....* The twin chuckle after they read you and Cheondoong mind. "Since I already know why you always went out at the middle of the night and dawn, you twin just tell us why you guys dead...."

 

You look at Cheondoong disbelief. You thought he will be mad at you and didn't believe but....he was. "I think I know why I can see them but after hearing their story first." Cheondoong said and patted your head.

 

"You believe me Oppa?" "Of course! What cousin for?" You hug his waist and he just chuckle at your reaction. "If you want to help them then I have to help too" He said and peck your cheek.

 

"I'll start first..." Youngmin open his mouth and began to tell you his past.