Jinyoung's Chocolate With Full Of Love

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Jinyoung's POV:

 

WOAH! I never thought that Haneul would give me that 'poison' biscuit but, thank goodness I give that to Sandeul XDD Seeing him drunk make me laugh because he would like singing like a mad man.

 

After finishing taking care of Sandeul, I headed to the kitchen to put away the dishes. But suddenly, I notice a chocolate heart shape box with ______ name. Then, something hit me as I slapped my forehead.

 

Great~I was supposed to give my chocolate to ______! How come I forgot about that? -.-" Pabo me~I grab my chocolate and suddenly, I blush thinking that I have to give this to ______.

 

I was about to headed to the door when all of sudden, Baro yelling at my name. "Hyung~! Where are you going?" Baro asked. "I'm going to ______'s house of course." I replied.

 

The next thing I knew is.....there's a chocolate infront of my face. "Can you please give this to Hyesun?" He begged me. I sighed and grab his chocolate and headed to ______'s house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was standing outside her house like a statue because I was thinking of something that will bother me. What if she didn't like my chocolate? What if my chocolate aren't sweet like her? What if she allergic to chocolate?-Wait! There's no such thing you got allergic with chocolate.....or maybe it is?

 

"Aish!" I mutter loudly and ruffle my hair in frusted. I snapped out of my mind when I heard a door open, revealing my the angel named, _______. *Here goes my heart again...* My heart was now beating soo fast that I didn't notice that I was blushing.

 

"Jinyoung Oppa, why are you pink?" She asked, tilted her head side by side. OMO! _______ soo CUTE! "Ermm....sorry. Can I come in?" I asked randomly. Damn it! Its like I'm a foreigner or somehing.

 

She give me her sweetest smile ever like a cheerry as she grabbed my hand and went inside the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 Well, all I could say its........too awkward because her cousin and his friend and even her brother was staring at me with their hawk eyes. "Oppa, stop staring at Jinyoung." _______ said as she pouted at them making them smile to her warmly.

 

"Oppa intoduce yourself since Doongie and Oppa already introduce themself." Her angelic voice was know echoed in my ear. They look at each other and nodded before they stood up.

 

"Annyeong! Jung Byunghee imnida! Called me G.O."

 

"Leader Seungho imnida! Its honour to meet you Jinyoungshii"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Bang Cheolyong aka Mireu maknae imnida~" 

 

"Whats up! I'm Lee Changsun but you can just called me Lee Joon." One by one introduce themself to me which make me shocked that they are soo muscular making me jealous >____<

 

"So, what your relationship with our ______ dongsaeng?" Joon asked like he was her Oppa. I smile at them "Neighbour and friend." I replied as they all nodded.

 

"You should date with our-" "YAH! Joonie Oppa!" ________ slap Joon hyung arm with her red face which made him chuckle. Actually, I was kinda happy to meet them.

 

"Hey we leaving you and _____ alone okay?" I nodded at their sentence. They went upstair, leaving me and ______ alone in this living room. "Jinyoung Oppa, what bring you here?" She asked, tilted her head a little, which made her look more cuter.

 

"I forgot to give this for you?" I said as I handed her my chocolate that I totally forgot. She gladly grab my chocolate and blush a little. "T-Thank..." She said, still blushing while I was just smile at her.

 

"This is Baro's chocolate for Hyesun. Would you mind give this to her?" I asked with my killer smile. She nodded and grab it as she put it on the table. "I'll give that to Hyesun Unnie. Lets go." She said, grab my hand again which made my heart beating again.

 

I walk out from her gate and wave at her goodbye. She giggle and wave back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I closed the door and quickly went to my room. I plopped on my bed and chuckle when ______ was in my mind. *Nam ________, you making me CRAZY!* I thought and went to my dreamland.

-end Jinyoung's POV-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

 

I skip inside the house happily as I close the door behind and quickly went to my room. "Hyesun Unnie, Baro give you this." I handed her Baro Oppa Chocolate as she grab it quickly and jump up and down.

 

"Chinchayo? He really give me? KYA! KYAAA~!" She shouted with glee and went downstair. I giggle at Hyesun sillines. I look at Jinyoung Oppa chocolate and untied its ribbon.

 

I smile and popped one of the chocolate in my mouth. *OMO! Its delicious!* I thought and happily eat Jinyoung Oppa chocolate....which was he made with full of love....I guess^////^