"I'll give you more pain just like mine........"

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

".....Okay, meet me at the usual place.....Bye." Donghyun's step father hang up after having a phone call with his friend. He decided to sold all the things inside the house.

 

He wanted a lot of money so that he can play more casino. He laugh happily that the fact he will be more richer than his other friend. No trouble. No wife. And  mostly No Donghyun. 

 

But his laugh stop when the light suddenly went off. "Aish! No electric!" He mutter loudly and went to the kitchen to search some candle and lighter. When he step inside, he felt eerie inside the kitchen. It seems........different.

 

He shrugged his shoulder and went to the drawer. All of sudden, he suddenly slip as his back slam roughly on the floor. "Ouch" He winch and he felt something wet on the floor. He look around the floor and got fear on himself to see there's a lot of blood.

 

*Huh?! When did this blood coming from?!* He question himself in fear. The most freak him out is a familiar voice. "Appa.....keys..." He look around to search the voice but there was no one other than him.

 

"Yah! Who's there?!" He said. "Keys......" He immediately recognize that voice. It was nom other than....Donghyun voice. "Y-You ! Are you try to freak me out! Come out and SHOW ME LIKE A MAN!!!" He blurt.

 

"Appa.....keys...." The voice was making Donghyun step father having a goose bump. "Why do you want this key? HUH? I'll NEVER give this to you!!!!" He swift the key until it reach under the couch.

 

"Then......it's a revenge...." The knife in the kitchen started to float and pointed downward. *Uh-oh* He eyes widen and started to run as the knife started to fall. Big mistake. One of the knife caught his ankle.

 

"ARGH!!!" He shouted in pain. He pull the knife of his ankle and crawl to the living room. He didn't care a blood on his ankle. When he was about to reach the door, it suddenly lock the door.

 

"NO! LET ME OUT OFF HERE!!!" He begged but the pain still hurting his ankle. "Not without your.....soul...." He started to crawl to the stair. He eyes were widen when he see a big vase at the top of the stairs.

 

"Feel the pain....." The vase started to fall until it crash on his face. "ARGH! MY EYES!!! MY FACE!!! ARGH!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" He collapse on the floor. That didn't stop the knife above him with a big blood of piano.

 

"No...PLEASE! I'M SORRY! DON'T HURT ME!!! PLEASE!!!" "Appa...." He crawl toward that voice knowing that it was Donghyun. "Donghyun please! HELP ME!!"  Donghyun let go his hand from his feet and started to back away.

 

"I'll give you more pain just like mine.........." The knife and the piano started to fall down until it fall on Donghyun's step father body. The blood started to scatter around the floor. 

 

Donghyun look at him and went disappear.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning.

 

Seungho arrive at Donghyun mansion and took a deep breath before he knock and rang the doorbell. He frown when he notice the mansion was way too quiet.

 

He twist the knob and open it. He eyes were widen when he see Donghyun step father on the piano with his back was full of knife. Seungho heart started to beat fast and headed quickly to the upstairs.

 

*I hope Donghyun alright!* Seungho thought and burst inside the music room since he already pass Donghyun luggage. Seungho eyes were widen like a saucer when he see his one and only friend and a kind dongsaeng that he never had was dead with his body full of cut and a shatter piece of vase was stuck on his face.

 

"No..." Seungho eyes began to watery as he approach slowly toward Donghyun dead body. "ANDWAE!!!" He shouted and hug Donghyun. "Donghyun please don't die! DONGHYUN!!!" Seungho scream with a tear flow on his cheek.

 

Seungho immediately dial an ambulance and police. After finish telling them the detail, he look at Donghyun with his watery eyes. "Rest in peace my dear friend..." Seungho whispered and release Donghyun carefully.

 

Donghyun spirit look at his best friend and smile a little.

 

"I'm sorry to leave you, Seungho hyung...." Donghyun started to tear up and quickly vanish.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After Donghyun finish his story, you look at him with your watery eyes. Donghyun sigh but the tears still stream when he think back about his horrible past. "B-But...why do you need to kill him?" You asked him.

 

Donghyun shook his head at you. "When the person that was dead being hurt by the person we love....we have to make a revenge to them. Thats why I made a revenge...." He chuckle a little.

 

"So Seungho Oppa is your friend? No wonder he look down." Donghyun nodded. No wonder he felt familiar when you mention Seungho name. It was his best friend and yet he forgot.

 

"But why didn't you went to heaven right now? You know it will be peaceful by then." You said while wiping your tears away. Donghyun wiped his tears and smile warmly at you.

 

"I need to find that key. It was my favorite treasure and umma give that key to me so that I can search my treasure that was from umma." He said. You look at the golden cross key on your palm and showed to Donghyun.

 

"Did you mean this? I found it under the couch." His eye were widen and grab the key. "This is the key I was looking for....." He mutter and headed to his mother drawer that was always lock.

 

2 years ago, he have found out that all his mother was riddle answer is her drawer but he couldn't find that key. The drawer went click as a sign it was unlock. He open the drawer to see a box.

 

He look at you as you immediately nodded. He took the box out of the drawer and open the box.

 

He lips turn upward and a tears started to flow again. "Umma made this.....for me?" He took a wooden brush that has a name; 'My One and Only Son Kim Donghyun'.

 

You grab a paper and smile when you read it.


To: My Favorite son Donghyun
From: Your most cheerful Umma

Donghyun-ah, I hope you now find my present to you. I made that brush for you
So that when I'm gone, you will always remember me while painting since
That was your favorite hobby. Hope you like it my dear son. 
Umma Love you.

-Love Umma-


*How sweet of her* You thought and look at Donghyun who was admiring his mother present; a painted brush. He look at you and smile. You got shock when he suddenly hug you. 

 

"Thank you _______. Finally I can go to the heaven...." He said as you hug him back. A white light appear above him and he started to fade away. "When you need my help, don't forget to pray for me with your necklace and I hope you will help the other." Donghyun said as you nodded at his word.

 

"Goodbye, ________." Soon he was now vanish. You look at your necklace and it was turn red again. You headed downstairs and twist the knob. "Your welcome Donghyun Oppa..." You said and close the door behind.

 

You sigh and quickly went inside your house.