The Misunderstanding Situation- Lee Jeongmin

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

-The next day(6.24 p.m.)-

 

"Please~" You lips turn pout while your eyes were wide like a puppy dog eyes. Woohyun try his best to ignore your cuteness but he fail since he can't stand to see your cuteness. "Fine~You win! Well, go but not too late!" Woohyun rub his temple and went toward his room again.

 

Cheondoong chuckle and continue watching television with Mir and Joon. You giggle before you headed outside to see the last person....Jeongmin.

---------------------------------------------------------

After telling Jeongmin all the story, he mouth turn 'O' and nodded. "I guess I need to tell you my story first before you gave me that 'object' right?" He asked with his brown raise. You nodded.

 

You drew your knee against your chest as he tell you his past...

-------------------------------------------------------

-Two years ago-

Jeongmin smile at his own girlfriend which she will be Jeongmin fiancee named  Haerin. They were dated about two years and now they need to plan early to be together more.

 

His father nod at Haerin father word. They shake their hand while their mother hug each other before left. When they left Jeongmin sigh in relief and look at his parent.

 

"Thank umma and appa for agreeing to make Haerin as my fiancee" He said which made the both or his parent chuckle at their own son though Jeongmin was the only son in their family.

 

"Your welcome. If you want to be happy then might as well we have to be happy too, right yeobo?" His father wiggle his eyebrow jokely. Her mother laugh nervously at her husband as she slap his arm.

 

"Right~right!" His mother rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen. His father patted his shoulder and went to ward the kitchen with his wife. Jeongmin laugh that the fact how much happier he got with his own family.

 

He headed outside and took the bike from the garage. "Master, where are you going? Its too late to go biking." His butler said appear out of nowhere. Jeongmin pout and frown a little.

 

His bodyguard started to gather behind Jeongmin back which made Jeongmin uncomfortable. His family was a rich and wealthy family. There was a lot of butler, maid, house worker and body guard live inside their mansion.

 

Jeongmin didn't mind about that but with a bodyguard follow him, it make him more uncomfortable. "Please, I need to get fresh air. And all of your bodyguard! I demand you to stop following me! Right now." The bodyguard sigh and follow his order.

 

The butler chuckle and shook his head a little. "Please don't be late Jeongmin master. Dinner will be ready soon." The butler went inside before saying that. Jeongmin shrug his shoulder and started to paddle around his neighbourhood.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He took a deep breath when he feel the fresh air. He look around the neighbourhood with a smile form on his lip. *Should I go to Haerin house?* Jeongmin thought while paddling.

 

"Maybe I should." He mutter and paddling toward Haerin house.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure about that? You not regretting your decision right babe?" Hwenjun asked or Haerin's boyfriend asked while pout at his girlfriend, Haerin. Haerin rolled her eyes but just giggle.

 

"Oppa, you know its just an act~If I married Jeongmin then I will be rich after that I kill him and his wealth will be mine and yours!" Hwenjun kiss her lips and hug her like a big teddy bear.

 

"I knew you like that guy because his money." "Yeah~If he found out about you and me having relationship, he might be divorce with me..." Haerin hug him back.

 

She open her eyes and gasp a little when she saw Jeongmin. Jeongmin turn and paddle toward his house.

------------------------------------------------------

*Ohh~Her brother came back already? I need to go before I ruining their siblings moment* Jeongmin thought which he think that it was Haerin boyfriend she was hugging it.

----------------------------------------------------

"Ergh! Now what?!" She ruffle her hair. Haerin was started to panic. If Jeongmin already found out then all her plan will ruin. She gritted her teeth while thinking.

 

"Then might as well, I'll make him blind..." She smirk and grab the needle. "Not killing just make him blind, yeah~" She texted to meet her at the usual place. She grab her jacket and immediately went to the lake.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jeongmin was now near the lake. He was thinking about what she would do beside the lake. He frown when he suddenly his heart feel like it stab like bee. "Ouch!" He mutter under his breath and put his hand on his chest.

 

"Oppa~" Jeongmin smile brightly and was about to turn but he stop when suddenly Haerin blurt. "Oppa! Don't turn yet!" Jeongmin frown and stay still. Haerin smirk a little and approach to him closer.

 

"Oppa do you love me?" Haerin whisper. "Wae? Ofcourse I love you." Jeongmin answer in satisfied. "Even if you....blind?" Haerin put the needle between her finger to get ready.

 

"Even if I blind..." Haerin grin evilly. "Thats what I thought..." She poke the needle by closing his eyes with a full strength. "ARGGHHH! MY EYES!!! ARGHH!!" She let go of his eyes.

 

Jeongmin caress his eyes but it was more pain. "ARGHH! I CAN'T SEE!!! WHAT IS THIS?!??!! ITS REALLY HURT!!!" He shouted when he feel the pointing needle on his own eyes.

 

Haerin walk toward but then she suddenly trip and accidently push Jeongmin inside the lake. Haerin get up and look at the lake in fear because there was a blood on the grass trail along at the lake.

 

"!" She run away.......not noticing somekind of whispering...

 

"I will do just like you did to me...."