Yes! I am Kim Donghyun aka a Ghost Spirit

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Donghyun POV:

 

I look outside the window and sigh. Man~ I really want to go outside just like them but knowing that I can't go; this is where I'm dead. Well, all thanks to my step dad.

 

I look at _______'s pale face. *sigh* She must be shock when she see me as a ghost. Noted for me; never float in the air in front of _______ again -.-. Suddenly, I heard a soft mumble from ______.

 

*Ah~She's awake.* I thought at myself. She open her eyes a little and started to stretch. She look at me and smile. O.....kay~ thats weird; aren't she suppose to yelled at me or something that make her freak out.

 

The next thing I knew; she asked me somewhat that she really thing it was.....funny. "Oh my Donghyun Oppa! I was dream that you were somewhat floating in the air?! OMG! That was a funny dream!"

 

I sigh. I knew she will think that dream. I grab the newspaper and showed her the headlines. She stopped laughing and look at the newspaper with fear. She gasp and started back away until her back hit the wall.

 

She pointed at me with her shake hand and open . "A-Are you.....really a ghost?" She asked. *Great~* I thought and just let out s deep sigh. I sit at the corner at the bed and stuck my hand out.

 

"I don't need to say but all you have to do is hold my hand and tell if you felt warm or not." I said and smile at her. She bit her lip and started to grab my hand. Her eyes were widen as I knew what she was thinking.

 

"Y-Your h-hand....so cold!" She exclaimed. I nodded at her word. The next thing I knew, I got boom by some of 'wh' question.

 

"Are you really dead?! Why didn't you tell me?! Are you going to eat my brain?! When did you die?! Why did you die?! Why didn't you go to the heaven? How come I can see you but not other?! Wh-" "Okay STOP!" After hearing me shout she quickly shut .

 

I sigh and started to answer her 39 question. "First, yes! i'm already dead. Second, well let just you way too innocent to notice me as a ghost. Third, No~I'm a ghost! Not a zombies! Fourth, I can't remember when did I die. Fifth, well I can't go to heaven unless I need to complete something in here. Sixth, your own necklace can make you see the spirit. Now can you PLEASE shut the question off?!" I look at her with my stern gaze.

 

She was somewhat got taken back but she just nodded quickly. Soon, she frown a little when she notice that I mention about her necklace. "Wait it minute! Necklace? Is it have to do with this necklace?" She pointed at her dim white necklace.

 

I nodded again as she approach to me like a baby. "Can you tell me why is my necklace turn colour?" She asked I nodded. I took a deep breath and began to explain.

 

"Like what you see, that wasn't just an ordinary necklace but the crystal was the mysteries though..." I said as she nodded in understand. I continue "When your crystal turn colour it has a lot of meaning like when your crystal turn white that mean you meet a human spirit or a short form known as 'ghost'. When your necklace turn red it just went normal."

-end Donghyun POV-

Your POV:

 

*So thats why my necklace turn white* I thought deeply but I still manage to listen what Donghyun Oppa say. A question popped in my mind seens I was curious.

 

"What if your necklace turn light pink?" I asked. He chuckle a little bit. "Well, I think it mean......Love?" He said, tilting his head side by side. Is that...true? I mean its always happend when I was around Jinyoung Oppa.

 

When I think about that I began to blush a little. "What if your necklace turn dark red?" He look me with an 'O.O' expression. "Wha-When is that happend?" He asked.

 

I bit my lip and think. "It happend when i'm always with that Haneul" I said confidently. "Urmm....I guess it must have related with your past?"He said as he wasn't sure.

 

"Can you tell me about what happend when you die...." I blurted. A minute then, he just remain silent but soon he gave up with sigh. 

 

"All right. I tell you what happend....." He said and began to tell me his past........


sigh~sigh~sigh~

 

Uh...sorry this chapter was way too lame(?) 
I was kinda frusted with exam -.-" eventhough i'm study
it seems the exam this year was soo DIFFICULT

OMG! i think i'm going to fail and.......i will exchange to another class whether its a second or third class(i'm first class you know:)) )
and my mom...omg~she keep lecture me and didn't believe that i'm study and she say 'you will exchange to third class and friend with all the naughty kid'
I mean well didn't she notice when i was in grade 6 i was in third class duh~ like i want that first class -_-" hmph whatever!

well hope you guys comment and subscribe :DD Ppyong!

                  ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~