Dream...

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

"Are you sure you okay when we left, _____-ah?" Your Woohyun Oppa said. Your four friend, Woohyun, Seungho and G.O were going to do something but they were worry about you.

 

You nodded and hug Woohyun. Woohyun smile and gladly hug you back. You release your hug and quickly peck Woohyun's cheek. "Don't worry, Oppa. I'll be fine with other Oppa. Just go." You said as Woohyun nodded.

 

You say a bit goodbye to them and they left. You sigh and went to the living room to watch Music Bank with Cheondoong, Mir and Joon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, you were getting sleepy on Mir shoulder as you yawn and rub your tired eyes. Mir look a you and smile as he your hair softly. "Go to sleep now, ______-ah." Mir said as you nodded and went toward your bedroom.

 

You switch off the light and plopped yourself on the bed. You cover yourself with a warm blanket and snuggle yourself in the bed. A minute later, you close your eyes as you drift to dreamland.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You close the bedroom door and put your begpack away. You let yourself fall on the bed since you were getting tired because you have to clean your own classroom as a punishment you didn't finish your homework.

 

"Curse you teacher..." You mutter under your breath while switching your laying position. Your phone began to played 'Ma Boy' song as a sign you got message. Tired, you get your phone and check a message which from your best friend and crush, Gongchan.

 

You smile cheerful as you read his message.


From: Channie Oppa

__________-ah~ i have something important to say but can you meet me at my house. 4.30 p.m. sharp :DD i'll be waiting ^^ dress cutely because i want to see my best friend look cute ;3 kekeke don't be late~


You giggle and stood up, headed to the shower and get ready to meet Gongchan. After finish getting ready you went downstair to see your parent were watching 'Stairway to Heaven' in the living room.

 

"Umma. Appa. I'm going to Channie Oppa house to meet Gongchan. Can I go? Please~" You begged while your parent look at you with a smile and nodded in agreed. "Don't be late, arasso?" Your dad advise.

 

You noddeda and quickle headed outside to walk to Gongchan house.

-------------------------------------------------------

After arriving at Gongchan house, you took a deep breath before you knock nervously. The door open, revealing Gongchan younger twin brother, Chankyu. "Annyeong, _______-ah. Waiting for my hyung?" Chankyu asked as you nodded in response.

 

Chankyu smile and welcome you in. Chankyu led you to living room and told you to wait here. Around 5 minute later, Gongchan was already and went downstair to see you. He chuckle a little as he went to approach you.

 

"Lets go, _______-ah." Gongchan said, tapping your shoulder. You stood up, quickly to the door and waiting Gongchan. Gongchan shook his head and smile as he leave the house and went walking to you by your side.

 

Meanwhile, Chankyu look at his older twin with a worried. He sigh sadly and close the door behind him. *I hope Chanshik will tell her the truth...* Chankyu thought deeply while continue watching 'Star King'.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you having fun, _____-ah?" Gongchan asked as you nodded in agreed. You and Gongchan were having a good time with window shopping, watching movie, lotte world and lunch together. 

 

Gongchan grab your hand and led you to the place where you and Gongchan would usually hangout. An hour later, you and Gongchan has finally arrive at the big oak tree.

 

Both of you sit down as you two snuggle each other like usual. "Oppa, what are you going to say?" You look at Gongchan over his shoulder. Gongchan smile faded when you mention about what he will going to tell you.

 

Gongchan stood up as you stood up too. You two faced at each other, admiring how Gongchan face look sad. He open his mouth and say something that you and him will seperated forever; "I'm.......moving....." Gongchan said with full of guilt.

 

A tears started to form in your eyes as you tugged his sleeve. "B-But....why?" You asked. Gongchan tears started to flow on his cheek. He look at you with a teary eyes.

 

"I-I'm sorry....my parent say that I need to go..." Gongchan replied. In one swift move, you quickly hugged Gongchan's waist with tight grip. "_-" You sobbed cutted off Gongchan sentence.

 

Gongchan couldn't help but to cry more because today is day where he have to go to leave you away. You release yourself from him but you tears can't stop from flowing.

 

Gongchan wiped his tears away eventhough his tear wouldn't stop. "Its not this word that important..." Gongchan said as you look at him with your watery eyes.

 

"Ever since the day I met you, I started to fall for you more and more but I don't have a gut to confess my feeling to you....Today ia a last day we have to meet. The important word that I have to say is....I love you, Nam _______."  

 

You look at him with your wide eyes that open in shock. You didn't expected that Gongchan will confess. "I love you too, Gong Chanshik..." He was shock when you replied his confession.

 

Both of you didn't know whther to be happy or sad because this is the last confession and last meeting. Gongchan gaze at you eyes and cupped your face at the same time.

 

".....this is my farewell gift...." He lean slowly and before you knew it.....he kiss your lips with full of passion. You snuck your arm around his neck and close your eyes as you kiss him back.

 

You two release the kiss as a new fresh tear was flowing again. Gongchan backed away. "Don't worry my girl, I'll come back after we finish something....don't forget our last kiss, okay?" Gongchan smile a bit and walk away.

 

You kneel down and cupped your face with your hand. You look at his direction with a tears that stream on your cheek. "Please don't go...." You mutter under your breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO! GONGCHAN OPPA! DON'T GO! PLEASE DON'T! GONGCHAN OPPA! NOO-"

 

"_______-ah! Wake up! Wake up!" You eyes quickly open when you see Cheondoong worried face. You sat upright and look at your surround. Cheondoong sigh in relief. He was really freak out when he heard you keep screaming.

 

He hugged you as you cried on his chest. "_____-ah, gwechana?" Cheondoong asked while rocking you back and forth as he your hair. You shook your head a little and hugged him tightly.

 

He was going to release but stop when you spoke up. "Cheondoong Oppa, can you sleep with me?" You look at your cousin with watery eyes. He smile and patted your head.

 

"Anything for my little cousin..." Cheondoong respond and lay down beside you. You snuggle yourself on his chest while his arm wrapped around you protectively.

 

A minute later, you started to sleep with Cheondoong on your side.


Annyeong~ YamaTen_andromeda is here :DD Look like this my last update and tomorrow I need to study hard *pump my fist on the air*
Don't worry ^^ next week, i'm currently gonna update which is my updated will started on friday >____<
hope you guys don't unsubscribe my story and enjoyed arasso?
Subscribe and comment my lovable reader dongsaeng/unnie XDD

                                                                              

 

 

Look at the time...*puff cheek*

Look like I need to go ;_____;

wish me luck for my exam


Hope I didn't sweat much like Minwoo XDD

Hope you get an enjoyment~

Woohoo~!!!

YamaTen_andromeda peace out ^_^V yeah!

Bye~Ppyong!

                                                                              ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~