Fun Sleep Over With My 4 New Best Friend

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You were thinking about if you could visit your mother at the prison but inside you really happy that she will die (LOL you really wish that XDD) but deep in your heart, you felt pity on her since she your mother and who knew...she'll realize how mistake she was.

 

You sigh and ruffle your hair in frustred as you were getting annoying and angry what L.Joe had done now since they already tell you all about what had L.Joe done to them. *Stupid L.Joe! FIRST he ignore me after being a Stupid kingkas! SECOND he being a MORON playboy! THIRD having with Haneul ! NOW people??!!! he really do going to far! AISH!!!*

 

You frown and puff your chubby cheek as you throw a punch on your big teddy bear tummy (N/A: remember 'Infinite Sesame Player' where Sungyeol was in his room and get Sungjong teddy bear XDD yup! you do exactly like Sungjong did to his teddy bear but you just puch not slap ROFLOL).

 

"Yah! What with the face?"you heard a familiar voice as you turn to see it was Min Jye who has a towel around her neck. The other popped their head behind Min Jye and smile at you.

 

"I know you still angry about L.Joe. Seriously, since you already tell us not to be angry nor sad which is mean we already forget about that so, no need to be angry fox." Eun Jin blunt as a-matter-of-fact.

 

You pouted and nodded, inside you were soo happy how they were trusting to your word and even, they're your very own new fresh friend. They sat on the floor and grab something like Laptop, Ipad, video games, etc.

 

G.O suddenly come into your room with a plate cookie that he made. You notice that Eun Jin were blushing when G.O come to approch her and smile seductively at her.

 

Hyesun grab the plate of cookie and was about to handed to you when she notice that you were grinning like a idiot. She raise her brown higher as she stare at you curiously.

 

"Yah ____! Why are grinning like a idiot?" she ask while nudged you. You smile at her and pointed to G.O and Eun Jin direction. Hyesun mouth turn 'O' as she was suprise how close G.O and Eun Jin were. She nudge the other and pointed to the same direction as you. You guys watch quietly since they didn't seems to care about the atmosphere.

 

What you didn't notice that MBLAQ, and Woohyun were peeking behind your door since your door were open a little wider. You guys went 'Oooooooooh~' to them make G.O and Eun Jin blush as G.O rush to the door, not notice that were watching at him.

 

They left you guys as they went to tease G.O. Eun Jin sigh and turn to face you guys as you guys were grinning at her. Eun Jin blink and patted her face "Its something wrong with my face?" she asked, you guys just giggle at her make Eun Jin pouted angrily at you guy. But then, something make her blush when you guys comment (tease) at her.

 

"Yah! I see how close you were with G.O Oppa. Do you like him?" Hyesun comment as a tinge pink started to form on Eun Jin cheeks.

 

"Yah Hyesun! its not 'like' its.....LOVE~L.O.V.E!" Kyungsoo said with a smirk, make Eun Jin blush more.

 

"I second thought you and G.O were going to kiss." you grin at her. Eun Jin blush even more made her face red as an apple.

 

"Tehee~my baby sister was now grown up!" Min Jye clapped in glee. Eun Jin face was now turn to be a beetroot as she stood up and stomp her feet like a lose child. "YAH! Stop teasing me~AISH!" Eun Jin whine and stomp outside, leaving you guys laughing.

 

A minute later, you guys do your own things randomly. Kyungsoo and Min Jye were chatting in the phone/twitter with their boyfriend as you took a peek to see what Min Jye chatting in the twitter.

 

@Minjye_4evaLUV: Yah! I missed you already~*pout* don't you love me?

@Chunji_19: So cheesy Oppa ^ ^ ofcourse I  you

@Minjye_4evaLUV: Naw~love you too babe

 

"Eww~ Unnie thats gross." Min Jye turn to see that 3 of you stare at her laptop with disgust make Min Jye glared deadly at them. "Yah Kyungsoo! How about you and Niel conversation, thats even worst too!" Kyungsoo glare at her as she puff an anger air to her.

 

 "Still, its gross." Kyungsoo blunt as Min Jye just rolled her eye. Suddenly, you heard a knock on your window, curious you headed to the window and open it to see it was Jinyoung.(okay! to make things clear, since you and Jinyoung house was near which can make him knock your window)

 

"Hey! ______."  

 

"Hai Oppa." you wave and smile at him as he smile back. "Why is your room so loud anyway?" he asked since he was near so basically, he can hear that loud noise.

 

You smile sheepishly at him "Am I disturbing you? If yes, mianhae cause that noise was my friend." he nodded but soon he eyes were widen when he see your friend who were standing behind you with a grin on their face.

 

He notice an awkward atmosphere between you since your friend were watching. He blush a little and rub a back of his head "Ergh. Err~_____-ah." "Yes." you respond to him as you blink at him.

 

"Y-Your....friend." you eyes were widen as quickly turn around and gasp to see your friend. You blush and rub your neck shyly "I-Its not what its look like Unnie. I-" you heard a giggle from your friend as Min Jye patted your back.

 

"Now you grown up. Anyway, its that your neighbour...OR boyfriend?" Min Jye wiggle her brown as the other started to tease you and Jinyoung. You both blush when they comment to you that you both will be the best and cutest couple ever.

 

But then, you and Jinyoung face was blushing like a beetroot when Kyungsoo suddenly say "I'm sure you guys will getting married." she grin and nudge Min Jye who is grinning at you as the other nodded in agreedment.

 

"Aish! you guys!" you pouted angrily at them make them laughing hardly. You turn to Jinyoun and smile at him shyly "Mianhae, just ignore them." Jinyoung nodded at you, still blushing when your friend still teasing at him.

 

"Its okay I guess its a Good Night?" he tilted his head as you were just giggle lightly at him "I guess it is.".

 

"Good night, _____. Sweet dream." Jinyoung wink and blow a kiss to you making you blush again. "Night Jinyoung Oppa." you close the window and sigh in relief. You glance at your friend who were still teasing at you making you smile to see their happy face.

 

*This gonna be a best day ever.* you thought and started to chat and play games with them.