The Calling Voice

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator POV:

 

-12.45 a.m.-

 

You were sleeping peacefully like a sleeping beauty but then, you felt a little uncomfortable as you toss and turn. You were getting annoyed and frusted so, you just wake up and ruffle your hair.

 

You glance at your necklace and shock that the necklace was red again. You frown and thinking deeply why on earth this necklace can change colour. But then, you just sigh heavily and get up from your bed.

 

You walk and headed to the kitchen to drink some glass of water to fresh up. You take the glass of water and drink it. After you finish one drop of water, you felt a little light on you.

 

You glance at your necklace again to see that the red crystal was turn light white *Why is this necklace turn white? Aish, this annoying!* while you were admiring your necklace, you heard a familiar voice that you wanted to hear it for along time calling your name.

 

"______...."

 

You eyes were widen with shock as you try to find that voice. "_______-ah...." the voice keep calling you make you creep out. "Y-Yah! O-Oppa thats n-not funny! Don't t-try to s-s-scare me..." you stutter in scare, hoping that it wasn't the person you think.

 

"Outside, _____-ah."  the voice said it. You frown and went outside your garden to find that voice.

While you were wondering around the garden, you saw someone sitting on the bench with a back facing you. The person turn and smile at you under the beautiful moonlight.

 

When you saw that person face, you eyes were widen and you felt a tears started to flow on your cheek. You shiver and only two word that came out from your mouth and it was......

 

"Gongchannie oppa...."

 

"________-ah~" he smile sweetly at you.

 


Is it short? well I think it is....well, bear with me cause i got a headache =_="
Oh yeah! I almost forgot...Congrat to someone that already guessing it Gongchan
hahaha I think Gongchan can be a perfect ghost thought he was my favourite bias
but tehee just comment and keep on subscribing^^

                                                       ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~